Acquire the 2-Day Certification Training -Treating Anxiety Disorders in Children & Adolescents – Paul Foxman Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
2-Day Certification Training -Treating Anxiety Disorders in Children & Adolescents by Paul Foxman,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Paul Foxman
- 12 Hours 20 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 23, 2020
Divorce, family breakdown, violence in society and the media, has produced a “shell shocked” generation of kids suffering from anxiety!
Purchase this 2-day recording to join anxiety expert and author Dr. Paul Foxman, who will demonstrate how you can “connect” with anxious children and inspire them to practice new self-regulation skills. You will learn how to help parents (“bulldozers”, “helicopters” and “snowplows”) and schools to gain confidence, gratification, and success in helping their most anxious kids.
To increase your effectiveness with the various manifestations of child anxiety, Dr. Foxman will address each of the following disorders with case examples and clinical vignettes:
- Separation Anxiety Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive disorders (including skin picking and hair-pulling)
- Social Anxiety Disorder/Selective Mutism
- Specific phobias
- Trauma- and Stressor-related disorders
Emphasis will be on creative psychotherapy involving insight-oriented, cognitive-behavioral, biological, mindfulness, and family systems interventions.
|Manual – 2-Day Intensive Workshop on Treating Anxiety Disorders in Children & Adolescents (3.36 MB)||60 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Illinois Educators Self-study Instructions (28.5 KB)||Available after Purchase|
|Illinois Educators Evaluation Form (1.2 MB)||Available after Purchase|
Sources of Anxiety and Treatment Overview
- What research tells us about therapy effectiveness applied to children
- How anxiety develops in children: the “Three Ingredients Framework”
- Biological sensitivity
- Anxiety personality style
- Stress overload
- Treatment goals, strategies, and recommendations
- The baseball analogy for behavior change and symptom reduction
- Behavioral health recommendations
Interventions: Stress Management and Anxiety-Regulation Skills
- The 1st intervention: “3-S” process for stress management
- The 2nd intervention: anxiety regulation skills
- ”Relaxation Response”
- Breathing practices
- Mindfulness practices for children
- Flow activities
- Yoga games
- Martial arts
- ”Baby Buddhas” meditation for preschoolers
- Other approaches to self-regulation
School Recommendations, Medication, DSM-5® Classification, and Interventions for Separation Anxiety Disorder
- Recommendations for schools
- Pros and cons of medication
- DSM-5® anxiety disorders: current updates
- Separation anxiety
- Normal separation process
- Therapeutic exposure
- ”Helicopter”, “bulldozer” and “snowplow” parenting
- Strategies to help parents let go
Interventions for Generalized Anxiety and Panic Disorder
- Generalized anxiety
- Why we worry
- Introducing language for new thought patterns
- 9 strategies for replacing worry with alternative cognitive habits
- Panic disorder
- Diagnosis and treatment success rate
- Agoraphobia component
- Treatment metaphors
- ”Floating Technique”
- ”LifeSkills” Self Help Program
Interventions for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders
- Obsessive-compulsive disorders: expanded classification
- Relationship between obsessions and compulsions
- Trichotillomania (hair pulling)
- Excoriation (skin picking)
- Body dysmorphia
- PANDAS (medically induced OCD: Pediatric Autoimmune Disorder Associated with Streptococcus Infection)
Interventions for Social Anxiety Disorder and Selective Mutism
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Selective mutism
- Self-esteem issues and treatment
- Social communication skills
- Group therapy
Interventions for Phobias and Stressor- and Trauma-Related Disorders
- Specific Phobias
- Diagnosis and examples
- Virtual reality exposure
- Stressor- and Trauma-related disorders
- Expanded diagnostic classification
- Attachment disorders
- Adjustment disorders
- Acute stress disorders
- Trauma-related disorders
- New frontiers in trauma treatment
- Therapy progress measures
- Case consultations
Vermont Center for Anxiety Care
Paul Foxman, Ph.D., has led hundreds of workshops throughout the U.S. and Canada, and he has appeared on television and radio as an expert on the topic of anxiety. His books include The Clinician’s Guide to Anxiety Disorders in Kids & Teens (PESI, 2016), Dancing with Fear (Hunter House, 2007) and award-winning The Worried Child (Hunter House, 2004). He also co-authored a casebook, Conquering Panic and Anxiety Disorders (with Glatzer) (Hunter House, 2002). Dr. Foxman is known for his knowledge and clarity, sense of humor, compassion, and engaging speaking style.
Dr. Foxman is a clinical psychologist, as well as founder and director of the Vermont Center for Anxiety Disorders. In 1985 he co-founded the Lake Champlain Waldorf School in Shelburne, VT, now flourishing from kindergarten through high school. Dr. Foxman has over 40 years of clinical experience in a variety of settings including hospitals, community mental health centers, schools and private practice.
Dr. Foxman’s education includes Yale University (B.A. in Psychology), Peabody College of Vanderbilt University (Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology), and training at the Department of Psychiatry of Mt. Zion Hospital in San Francisco, the Kennedy Child Study Center in Nashville, and the San Francisco Psychoanalytic Institute.
Financial: Dr. Paul Foxman is the founder/director of the Center for Anxiety Disorders. He is an author for Hunter House and receives royalties. He is an author for Jason Aronson, Inc. and receives royalties. He is an author for Da Capo Press and receives royalties. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Dr. Paul Foxman co-founded the Lake Champlain Waldorf School.
Buy the 2-Day Certification Training -Treating Anxiety Disorders in Children & Adolescents – Paul Foxman course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with 2-Day Certification Training -Treating Anxiety Disorders in Children & Adolescents – Paul Foxman courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing 2-Day Certification Training -Treating Anxiety Disorders in Children & Adolescents – Paul Foxman courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the 2-Day Certification Training -Treating Anxiety Disorders in Children & Adolescents – Paul Foxman course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “2-Day Certification Training -Treating Anxiety Disorders in Children & Adolescents – Paul Foxman course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the 2-Day Certification Training -Treating Anxiety Disorders in Children & Adolescents – Paul Foxman course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the 2-Day Certification Training -Treating Anxiety Disorders in Children & Adolescents – Paul Foxman course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.