Acquire the 2-Day -Certified Clinical Telemental Health Provider Training -A Therapist Guide for Ethical, Legal and Technology Concerns when Using Teletherapy – Melissa Westendorf Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
2-Day -Certified Clinical Telemental Health Provider Training -A Therapist Guide for Ethical, Legal and Technology Concerns when Using Teletherapy by Melissa Westendorf,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Melissa Westendorf
- 12 Hours 14 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jul 21, 2020
Become a Certified Clinical Telemental Health Provider (CTMH) faster and easier than you ever thought possible!
Providing telehealth services is a must for today’s clinician, allowing you to effectively expand your practice and reach clients even when they can’t come to your office.
But you’re worried that the quality of your treatment could suffer and your license could be put at risk navigating complicated ethical, legal and technological issues you never thought you’d need to face.
This 12-hour Certification Training Course makes telehealth easy with the skills, knowledge, business advice, and technical guidance you need to get started right away!
Get the solutions you’ve been looking for so you can:
- Confidently set up the technology and tools you need to start providing telehealth services
- Successfully adapt in-room practices to the telehealth space!
- Avoid violating HIPAA and HITECH requirements and protect clients’ privacy
- Market your new services and grow your practice
- Correctly handle billing and recordkeeping
- Make sure you get paid for your telehealth services!
- Protect yourself from telehealth mistakes that could cost you your license
Purchase today, enhance your clinical practice, and fundamentally improve the lives of your clients as a Certified Telemental Health Provider (CTMH)!
Completion of this training fulfills the educational requirements should you choose to apply for certification as a Certified Telemental Health Provider (CTMH) – visit www.evergreencertifications.com/ctmh for full details and certification requirements.
|Manual – 2-Day Certified Clinical Telemental Health Provider Training (11.9 MB)||200 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Research about Telehealth Services
- Here to stay
- It works
Application of Ethical Codes
- Psychologists, social workers, professional counselors
- Building competence
- Technology appropriateness examples
- HIPAA and HITECH
- HIPAA and small providers
- Violations and why they occur
State Law Applications
- State interests for the pros and cons for permitting telehealth
- Cohesive incoherence
- Examples of statutory guidance
- Risk management guidelines
- Interjurisdictional practice
Efforts to Improve Telehealth Interjurisdictional Practice
- Checklist of questions to determine if you can practice across statelines
Case Examples for Using Various Forms of Telehealth Best practices for telehealth
- Selecting the appropriate tools
- Utilizing ATA guidelines
- Clinical – patient and setting appropriateness
- Technical – The setting, camera, microphones, and lighting
- Administrative – connectivity, training
- Practical solutions for your therapy
Processes & Procedures
- The intake process
- Informed consent – sample plan, key topics to cover
- Emergency and crisis plans – what to include, medical issues, sample plan
Delivery Platforms Keeping Ethics/HIPAA in Mind
- Asynchronous platforms
- Common elements
- Concerns with platform
- Synchronous therapy
- All-in-one services
- Email and texting safely
- Pros and cons
- HIPAA requirements
- Password protection
- Electronic communication policy
- Hardware and software safety
Screening and Suitability of the Client
- Benefits of telehealth Services
- Evidenced-based research
- Patient and setting contraindications
- The intake, mental status exam, and ongoing Evaluation
- Assessment with clients
Professional Boundary Considerations
- For the client
- For the clinician
- Crossings versus violations
- Recommendations for maintaining professional boundaries
- Licensing board complaint examples
Red Flags for Therapist
Strategies to Avoid Red Flags
Recommendations for improving the therapist’s telehealth experience
- Issues to consider
- Geography, settings, populations
- Seeking guidance
Theoretical Considerations for Telehealth
- Evidence-based support
- Which models transition well
Self-Care for the Clinician
- Ethics application
- Causes of burn out
- Warning signs in therapists
- Characteristics of effective self-care
- Strategies and techniques
Dos and Don’ts of Social Media
- Using social media to your advantage
- The required social media policy
- Social media and boundaries
The Era of Electronic Records
- Development of the electronic record
- Electronic document storage
- Electronic document destruction
- Private payer
Technology Wellness Center
Melissa Westendorf, Ph.D., J.D., is a clinical and forensic psychologist and founder of the Technology Wellness Center. As a clinician, she has provided therapy to adults and adolescents in the community and within the correctional setting. Dr. Westendorf’s forensic practice is dedicated to assessing adults and youth in either the criminal justice system or in civil matters. As a technology wellness expert, she is dedicated to assisting parents, children, adolescents, and adults on understanding the complexities of technology use and the impact on our brains, emotions, and interpersonal relationships. Dr. Westendorf’s legal training coupled with her clinical background enables her to work with individuals who are experiencing the legal ramifications of technology use.
As a proactive psychologist and educator, Dr. Westendorf is a keynote speaker at academic institutions, parent organizations, businesses, and community groups, offering preventative tools and resources that educate others on how to manage technology use in a healthy manner. She is the co-author of Unplug! Raising Kids in a Technology Addicted World. She has served on the Committee for Legal Issues for the American Psychological Association and on the Psychology Examining Board for the state of Wisconsin. Dr. Westendorf has been appointed as an expert in high profile legal cases, featuring the psychological ramifications of technology use. Her expertise has been relied upon in a wide variety of articles, podcasts, radio segments, and television programming. She has been featured on NPR (National Public Radio), Wisconsin Public Radio, and ABC’s 20/20. She is a monthly contributor to The Morning Blend.
Financial: Melissa Westendorf is a founder of the Technology Wellness Center. She is in private practice. Dr. Westendorf receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Melissa Westendorf is a member of the American Psychological Association.
Buy the 2-Day -Certified Clinical Telemental Health Provider Training -A Therapist Guide for Ethical, Legal and Technology Concerns when Using Teletherapy – Melissa Westendorf course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with 2-Day -Certified Clinical Telemental Health Provider Training -A Therapist Guide for Ethical, Legal and Technology Concerns when Using Teletherapy – Melissa Westendorf courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing 2-Day -Certified Clinical Telemental Health Provider Training -A Therapist Guide for Ethical, Legal and Technology Concerns when Using Teletherapy – Melissa Westendorf courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the 2-Day -Certified Clinical Telemental Health Provider Training -A Therapist Guide for Ethical, Legal and Technology Concerns when Using Teletherapy – Melissa Westendorf course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “2-Day -Certified Clinical Telemental Health Provider Training -A Therapist Guide for Ethical, Legal and Technology Concerns when Using Teletherapy – Melissa Westendorf course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the 2-Day -Certified Clinical Telemental Health Provider Training -A Therapist Guide for Ethical, Legal and Technology Concerns when Using Teletherapy – Melissa Westendorf course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the 2-Day -Certified Clinical Telemental Health Provider Training -A Therapist Guide for Ethical, Legal and Technology Concerns when Using Teletherapy – Melissa Westendorf course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.