Acquire the 2-Day Comprehensive Suicide Risk Assessment & Intervention-Work with Clients with Compassion and Confidence – Sally Spencer-Thomas Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
2-Day Comprehensive Suicide Risk Assessment & Intervention-Work with Clients with Compassion and Confidence by Sally Spencer-Thomas,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Sally Spencer-Thomas
- 12 Hours 41 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Dec 18, 2019
The epidemic of suicide continues to wreak havoc in the lives of millions of Americans.
With suicide rates on the rise, the need is urgent for clinicians who can recognize warning signs earlier, intervene with current and proven strategies, and even inoculate clients against the chance of suicidal thoughts emerging in the future. It’s a daunting challenge that has undoubtedly left you feeling confused, overwhelmed, and even scared.
Don’t let fear push you away.
This recording will transform how you view and work with suicidal clients and give you the clinical tools you need to save lives. Over the course of the program, you will dive deeply into a comprehensive approach to suicide risk assessment and intervention. You will gain confidence and a heightened sense of compassion that are essential to understanding where clients are on their life journeys and how you can instill hope and a renewed desire to invest in lives that are worth living.
Finish this recording feeling confident and capable to work with suicidal clients and guide them out of the darkness and back into the light!
|Manual – 2-Day Comprehensive Suicide Risk Assessment & Intervention (22.32 MB)||119 Pages||Available after Purchase|
OVERCOME BIAS AND FEAR
Prepare to do suicide work with compassion and confidence
- Self-Reflection: Time to unpack our own baggage
- Our own history with suicide
HOT TOPICS IN SUICIDOLOGY
Evaluate the latest developments and their impact on assessment and intervention
- The latest data, and what to do with it
- Mental health and suicide
- Alcohol and suicide
- Opioids and suicide
- Additional forms of trauma and suicide
- Aspiring to Zero Suicide
- Why “Means Matter”
- Understanding the many forms of the suicidal mind
- Soul exhaustion
COMPREHENSIVE APPROACH TO SUICIDE RISK ASSESSMENT & TREATMENT
Determine where to enter the prevention stream, and how to navigate successfully
- Upstream, midstream, and downstream approaches
- Build resilience and crisis inoculation
- Earlier identification and triage
- Trauma-informed care
- Learn from the experiences of suicide attempt and loss survivors
Elicit key information from clients
- The many paths to suicide
- Communicate caring: Language to impart compassion and avoid stigma
- Suicide risk assessment
- IS PATH WARM
- Ideation, plan, means, intent
- Level of risk
- Standardized assessment tools to augment clinical judgment
- Obtaining collateral information
- Types of questions to uncover suicidal ideation
- What if they say “No”?
- What if they say “Yes”?
- Behavior chain analysis
- Why “No Suicide” contracts are dead
- Best practices in risk assessment
COLLABORATIVE SAFETY AGREEMENTS AND WELLNESS PLANNING
Help clients regulate emotions and feel safe, valued and connected
- Set up a safety agreement that is more likely to be followed
- Reduce access to lethal means (C.A.L.M.)
- The “Stop, Drop, and Roll” of suicide safety planning
- Treatment strategies built on preserving choice and dignity
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Relapse prevention plans
- When and how to hospitalize
Help clients reinvest in a life worth living
- The PIE of life – brainstorm possibilities of growth
- Narrative psychology and the power of storytelling
- Cultivate social connection and re-engagement
- Choice and perspective
- Foster gratitude and a spirit of contentment after loss
- Measurements of post-traumatic growth
SAFE AND EFFECTIVE SUICIDE GRIEF & TRAUMA RESPONSE
Implement suicide grief and trauma support
- Understand the unique nature of suicide grief
- Peer-based support: Connect clients to other survivors of loss
- Access and reclaim compassion
Sally Spencer-Thomas, Psy.D., MNM, sees suicide prevention and mental health promotion from a host of perspectives. Clinical Psychologist. Mental Health Advocate. Faculty member. Researcher. And suicide loss survivor. She was moved to work in suicide prevention after her younger brother, Carson, a Denver entrepreneur, died of suicide after a difficult battle with bipolar condition.
Dr. Spencer-Thomas has been an invited speaker at the White House on the topics of mental health and suicide prevention and has held leadership positions for the National Action Alliance for Suicide Prevention, the International Association for Suicide Prevention, the American Association for Suicidology, and the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline.
She has won multiple awards for her leadership including the 2014 Survivor of the Year from the American Association of Suicidology, the 2014 Invisible Disabilities Association Impact Honors Award, the 2012 Alumni Master Scholar from the University of Denver, the 2015 Farbarow Award from the International Association for Suicide Prevention and the 2016 Career Achievement Alumni Award from the University of Denver’s Graduate School of Professional Psychology.
Dr. Spencer-Thomas has a Doctorate in clinical psychology from the University of Denver, a Masters in non-profit management from Regis University, and a bachelor’s in psychology and studio art with a minor in economics from Bowdoin College. She has written four books on mental health and violence prevention.
Financial: Sally Spencer-Thomas is speaker, trainer and change agent for Sally Spencer-Thomas, LLC. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Sally Spencer-Thomas has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the 2-Day Comprehensive Suicide Risk Assessment & Intervention-Work with Clients with Compassion and Confidence – Sally Spencer-Thomas course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with 2-Day Comprehensive Suicide Risk Assessment & Intervention-Work with Clients with Compassion and Confidence – Sally Spencer-Thomas courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing 2-Day Comprehensive Suicide Risk Assessment & Intervention-Work with Clients with Compassion and Confidence – Sally Spencer-Thomas courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the 2-Day Comprehensive Suicide Risk Assessment & Intervention-Work with Clients with Compassion and Confidence – Sally Spencer-Thomas course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “2-Day Comprehensive Suicide Risk Assessment & Intervention-Work with Clients with Compassion and Confidence – Sally Spencer-Thomas course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the 2-Day Comprehensive Suicide Risk Assessment & Intervention-Work with Clients with Compassion and Confidence – Sally Spencer-Thomas course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the 2-Day Comprehensive Suicide Risk Assessment & Intervention-Work with Clients with Compassion and Confidence – Sally Spencer-Thomas course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.