Acquire the 2-Day Critical Care Skills Boot Camp – Cyndi Zarbano Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
2-Day Critical Care Skills Boot Camp by Cyndi Zarbano,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Cyndi Zarbano
- 2 Full Days
- Audio and Video
- Oct 05, 2016
Get the Latest Clinical Information On:
- Crisis Management
- ABG Analysis
- Rhythm Interpretation in 5 Easy Steps
- Central Line Care
- Mechanical Ventilation
- And Much More!
|Day 1 Webcast Manual (2.03 MB)||44 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Day 2 Webcast Manual (3.16 MB)||72 Pages||Available after Purchase|
DAY ONE: ESSENTIAL ASSESSMENT, INTERPRETATION AND INTERVENTION STRATEGIES
Critically ill patients are everywhere these days – on the Med-Surg floor, in the ICU, the PACU, the ED, the OR, even long-term care! A good working knowledge of the concepts for managing high-acuity patients is indispensable.
Join Cyndi Zarbano and learn the latest in essential critical care skills that you must know to be successful, including:
- Rapid Assessment
- ABG Analysis
- Central Line Care
- Easy Strip Interpretation
Identification & Management of Crisis
- Master “down and dirty” prompt assessment skills
- End the “Red Flags”
- Rapid stabilizing interventions for the unstable patient
- Manage the decompensating patient
- Better outcomes through quick intervention
Easy Steps to ABG Analysis
- Acid base imbalance
- 4 abnormal findings when reading your lab result
- A simple tool to rapidly and efficiently interpret ABG’s!
The 5 Steps to Rhythm Strip Interpretation
- Systematically reviewing the major components of a rhythm strips
- Identifying rhythm changes and management of:
- Atrial Fibrillation and Atrial Flutter
- Paroxysmal Supra-Ventricular Tachycardia (PSVT)
- V-Tach and V-Fib
Managing Chest Drainage
- Indications for chest tubes
- Circumventing re-expansion pulmonary edema
- Avoiding common complications of chest drainage
Master Central Line Care
- Common issues experienced with central lines
- Using which port for what on a triple lumen PICC
- Use of a “cell-saver” to reduce lost hemoglobin during blood draws
- The challenge of CVP monitoring
Pacemakers & AICDs
- Indications for pacemakers
- Meaning of pacemaker codes
- Types of Pacemakers
- Device management
- Practical solutions to common pacemaker problems
End-of-Life Care in the ICU
- The needs of the patient
- Practical tips to help your patients and families with the end-of-life journey
- Identify 5 essentials components of a “down and dirty” assessment in your patient when they have a sudden decomposition in health status.
- State 3 rapid interventions that can stabilize a patient who is symptomatic with a low blood pressure.
- Recognize the most common causes of arterial blood gas abnormalities.
- Quickly identify the 3 most common dysrhythmias using rhythm strip interpretation.
- Manage the risk to avoid re-expansion pulmonary edema in the patient with a chest tube for pleural effusion.
- Review the correct technique for opening an occluded central line lumen.
- Summarize the difference between failure to capture and failure to sense in a pacemaker and how each is resolved.
- Recognize the three biggest concerns patients recognize at end of life.
DAY TWO: ADVANCED MANAGEMENT OF COMPLEX AND CRITICALLY ILL PATIENTS
The Advanced Management of Complex and Critically Ill Patients seminar will give you a strong foundation, while integrating tips, timesavers, and stories about real nurses who make a difference in their patient’s lives. This seminar will teach you to master the concepts of critical care and become an expert in your clinical practice. Learn advanced critical care concepts and interventions, including:
- Advanced cardiac care/hemodynamics
- Advanced neurological care
- Mechanical ventilation management
Understand Hemodynamics Today
- Cardiac Output = Heart Rate x Stroke Volume
- Use a simple analogy to learn the components and finally get it
- Preload, Afterload and Contractility
- Manipulating the mathematical equation to stabilize
The ICU Trio in Crisis!
- IV Fluids – picking the right one for the situation
- 5 pressor agents – How they work when to use them
- Blood products! FFP, Platelets, PRBC’s and Cryoprecipitate
Demystify Hemodynamic Waveforms and Correctly Measuring Each
- Assessment clues to hemodynamic instability
- Central Venous Pressures
- Arterial Lines
- Swan Ganz Catheters
Mechanical Ventilation for Nurses
- How to manage patients on ventilators
- Avoiding Ventilator Acquired Pneumonia (VAP)
- Using CPAP or BiPAP
- Assessment and management of:
- Cardiogenic Shock
- Septic Shock
- Hypovolemic Shock
Manage the Neuro Patient
- Use a “5-point Neuro Check” to easily identify changes in condition
- Stroke and Stabilization
- How to assess & intervene
Life-threatening EKG Changes: Clues from the 12-Lead
- Spectrum of coronary artery ischemia
- 5-step method for finding myocardial ischemia and injury
- STEMI and NSTEMI – What’s the difference?
- Location, location, location!
Cyndi Zarbano, MSN, BSN, CCRN, CEN, PCCN, CMSRN, CLNC, has been a nurse for more than 25 years and a legal nurse consultant (LNC) for 12. Many of her cases in the last decade have been consulting and educating nurses who have gotten into trouble with the board of nursing and helping hem complete their corrective action stipulations. Medication errors and patient injury are a common cause of corrective action, license suspension and loss of license.
Cyndi’s clinical area of expertise has been in various intensive care/critical care roles, currently working for Mayo in Minnesota. She has been a national seminar speaker for over ten years speaking to diverse healthcare audiences throughout the country. During her presentations, she has earned the reputation of keeping attendees engaged with the use of current clinical knowledge, fascinating legal stories, and the interjection of nursing humor to keep it fun.
Financial: Cyndi Zarbano is the owner of Clinical Review Consultants. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Cyndi Zarbano has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the 2-Day Critical Care Skills Boot Camp – Cyndi Zarbano course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with 2-Day Critical Care Skills Boot Camp – Cyndi Zarbano courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing 2-Day Critical Care Skills Boot Camp – Cyndi Zarbano courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the 2-Day Critical Care Skills Boot Camp – Cyndi Zarbano course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “2-Day Critical Care Skills Boot Camp – Cyndi Zarbano course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the 2-Day Critical Care Skills Boot Camp – Cyndi Zarbano course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the 2-Day Critical Care Skills Boot Camp – Cyndi Zarbano course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.