Acquire the 2-Day Emergency Nursing Boot Camp – Sean G. Smith Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
2-Day Emergency Nursing Boot Camp by Sean G. Smith,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Sean G. Smith
- 2 Full Days
- Audio and Video
- May 15, 2017
Critical Interventions & Actions for:
- Trauma’s Lethal Triad
- Penetrating Chest Traumas
- SIRS & Sepsis
- Burn Trauma
- Toxicology Challenges
- Cardiovascular & Neuro Emergencies
You have the daunting challenge of recognizing subtle changes in a patient’s condition that can lead serious complications or even death. Are you sure you have the knowledge and skills you need to handle these difficult situations?
Working in the rapidly-changing emergency department and caring for the most complex patients means you have to be able to recognize these changes and respond appropriately. You’re dealing with life-threatening conditions and you need to be up to date on the most current and cutting-edge strategies. During this comprehensive program you will gain the skills you need to manage any situation. Drawing on over 20 years of experience, Sean G. Smith, RN, BSN, NREMT-P, C-NPT, CCRN, CMC, CEN, CFRN, FP-C, CPEN, will challenge you to take your knowledge to the next level!
|Manual ZNM077385 (28.63 MB)||135 Pages||Available after Purchase|
OUTLINE – DAY ONE
Trauma’s Lethal Triad: Hypothermia, Acidosis & Coagulopathy Hypothermia
- Correct Classification of the Trauma Patient
- Contributing Risk Factors
- Volume Resuscitation
- Why, When & How to Use IV Fluids
- What is Happening & Why?
- Panic Values & Lethal Levels
- Oxyhemoglobin Dissociation Curve
- Left & Right Curves
- Why it Matters
- Understanding a Very Complex Process
- Effect on Body Systems
- When it Goes Wrong
- DIC: Disseminated Intravascular Coagulopathy
- Understanding the Lab Values
- CBC, Platelets, PT, PTT, D-dimer, Fibrin
- Hemorrhagic Shock
- Permissive Hypotension
- Damage Control Resuscitation
- Understanding the Lab Values
Putting it All Together
- Simple Steps that SAVE Lives
- Management & Treatment Options
- Critical Assessments during the Primary Survey
- Key Components of the Secondary Survey
- Fluid Resuscitation Formulas
- American Burn Association Evaluation Criteria
- Treatment Strategies for Chemical, Electrical & Thermal Burns
- ‘Never Miss’ Clues for Identifying Inhalation Injuries
The Septic Patient
- SIRS: Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome & SEPSIS
- Inflammatory Response: A Good Thing
- SIRS: Too Much of a Good Thing
- Sepsis & Severe Sepsis: Too Much of a Good Thing Comes to a Bad End
- Patient Presentations along the Continuum
- Sepsis Surveillance
- Emergent Interventions: Time is Tissue
OUTLINE – DAY TWO
Penetrating Chest Traumas
- FAST Evaluation & Ultrasound
- Variations & Identifying Symptoms
- Emergency Interventions
- Flail Chest
- Dos & Don’ts of Initial Management
- Special Populations at Risk
- Cardiac Tamponade
- Thoracotomy in the ED
- Advanced Hemodynamics
- SVR: Systemic Vascular Resistance
- CVP Monitoring
- The Spectrum of Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Key Assessments & Interventions for:
- Unstable Angina
- Recognizing Arrhythmias
- Stable, Unstable and Lethal
Neuro Emergencies: Time is Brain
- Concepts of Volume & Pressure
- Rapid Neuro Assessment
- Critical Interventions for:
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Diffuse Axonal Injury
- Identifying the Toxin
- Assessment of Intentional & Unintentional Overdose
- ABGs – a Critical Key
- Treatment Options: Removing & Reducing Causative Agent
- Symptom Management Strategies When There is No Curative Agent
- Toxicology Arrhythmias: Expected & Unexpected
- Today’s Street Drugs
Life-Threatening Electrolyte Imbalances
- Critical Clues for Quick Identification
- Panic Values
- Interventions that Improve Outcomes
- Potential Causes & Treatments
Sean G. Smith, C-EFM, C-NPT, FP-C, TP-C, RNC-NIC, CEN, CFRN, CPEN, CCRN-CMC (Adult), CCRN-K (Neonatal), CCRN-K (Pediatric) Related seminars and products: 11
Critical-Care Professionals International
Sean G. Smith, C-EFM, C-NPT, FP-C, TP-C, RNC-NIC, CEN, CFRN, CPEN, CCRN-CMC (Adult), CCRN-K (Neonatal), CCRN-K (Pediatric), is a flight nurse-paramedic who has practiced and taught Trauma Care, Tactical Medicine, Emergency/Critical Care and Prehospital Emergency Medical Services, both in the military and the civilian world. He holds degrees in nursing and molecular biology, is a graduate of Duke University’s Legal Nurse Consulting program and is currently pursuing a master’s degree through the University of Florida College of Pharmacy. He holds multiple advanced specialty certifications as well as extensive instructor qualifications in critical care and emergency medicine.
Career highlights include numerous author/co-author credits, including: a best-selling Laboratory Medicine textbook, a chapter on Shock in Trauma Nursing Core Curriculum, and a section in the newly released Resuscitation Crisis Manual. Sean consults on clinical, legal and certification prep for numerous high-profile hospital systems (Yale, Mayo…). He routinely lectures at national/international conferences, has completed 50 + medical missions (Dominican Republic, Honduras, Morocco, Liberia, and Haiti), and medical support to the NASA Space Shuttle Program.
Financial: Sean G. Smith receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Sean G. Smith has no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.
Buy the 2-Day Emergency Nursing Boot Camp – Sean G. Smith course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with 2-Day Emergency Nursing Boot Camp – Sean G. Smith courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing 2-Day Emergency Nursing Boot Camp – Sean G. Smith courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the 2-Day Emergency Nursing Boot Camp – Sean G. Smith course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “2-Day Emergency Nursing Boot Camp – Sean G. Smith course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the 2-Day Emergency Nursing Boot Camp – Sean G. Smith course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the 2-Day Emergency Nursing Boot Camp – Sean G. Smith course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.