Acquire the 2-Day Intensive Hypnosis Workshop – Apply Clinical Hypnosis to Improve Treatment Outcomes – Jonathan D. Fast Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
2-Day Intensive Hypnosis Workshop by Apply Clinical Hypnosis to Improve Treatment Outcomes – Jonathan D. Fast,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Jonathan D. Fast
- 12 Hours 26 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 04, 2018
Watch this Intensive Workshop and transform your practice to heal anxiety, stress, trauma, sleep, addiction, and pain.
Leave this high-impact workshop and immediately apply the following hypnosis skills in your practice:
- Go into self-hypnosis
- Work with a partner to do a pre-trance interview to discover abilities and help for individualizing in trance
- Induce trance
- Use direct and indirect suggestion
- Deepen trance with hypnotic phenomena
- Elicit relaxation and calm
- Activate positive unconscious processes
- Successfully end trance
The unconscious is a reservoir of potential, and hypnosis is the way to access that potential. By working indirectly and unconsciously in hypnosis, you bypass your client’s conscious limitations and enlist resources to help resolve entrenched problems. You can also utilize powerful self-hypnosis techniques for self-transformation and self-care.
If you are new to hypnosis, you will gain the skills you need to start using hypnosis in your practice. And if you are an experienced hypnotherapist, you will add innovative methods to enhance your work.
With the latest research, case examples, guided trance experiences, opportunities to work with trance induction, helpful handouts, and protocols – this workshop will inform, uplift, and transform!
|Manual – 2-Day Intensive Hypnosis Workshop: Apply Clinical Hypnosis to Improve Treatment Outcomes (10.5 MB)||91 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Neuroscience of Hypnosis – Additional Handout (0.05 MB)||2 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Diagram – Additional Handout (0.03 MB)||1 Pages||Available after Purchase|
- Is trance an altered state?
The Neuroscience of Hypnosis
- The Role of Mirror Neurons
- Dissociation & Brain Imaging
When to use hypnosis & when not to
- When to use guided imagery
- Hypnosis with mandated or oppositional clients
- Pre-trance discussion
- Leading & pacing
- The “safe place” induction
- Three simple scripts
- Natural Unconscious Trance
- Deepening a trance
- Ending a trance
- Suggestibility “tests”
- Direct and Indirect suggestion
- Paradoxical suggestions
- Post-hypnotic suggestion
- Ericksonian utilization
The Six Classic Hypnotic Phenomena
- Age regression
- Future projection
- Sensory alteration
Part I: Clinical Applications
- Focused healing
- Reducing bleeding
- Pain control (Migraines)
- Substance abuse
Part II: Some Variations
- Self Hypnosis
- Combining hypnosis with CBT
- Self hypnosis
- Making hypnosis “tapes” for your clients
- Ideodynamic “tagging”
Small Group Review and Practice
- Trance Induction
- Trance Deepening
- Post hypnotic suggestion
- Coming out of trance
- Principles to Guide Your Hypnotherapy
- Final Trance
Limitations and Potential Risks
- The psychometric dilemma
- Experimental vs. demonstrative
- Potential risks
Jonathan Fast, PhD, MSW, is trained and certified in Ericksonian hypnosis. Dr. Fast has lectured and delivered keynotes at many conferences, and appeared on most of the major news outlets. He has been interviewed on several occasions by the BBC World News. He is the author of 12 books and numerous scholarly articles and book chapters. He is a member of the American Society for Clinical Hypnosis (ASCH).
Hypnosis is an integral part of his clinical practice. Over the years he has used it in a variety of settings with clients of all ages. Dr. Fast has been fascinated by hypnosis since he was a child.
He earned a Masters of Social Work from Columbia University, and a PhD from Yeshiva University, including post-doctoral training at NYSEPH (New York Society for Ericksonian Psychotherapy and Hypnosis). For nearly 20 years, Dr. Fast was a professor of Social Work Research & Practice at Wurzweiler School of Social Work in New York City.
Financial: Jonathan Fast is a tenured associate professor at Yeshiva University. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Jonathan Fast is a member of the National Association of Social Workers.
Buy the 2-Day Intensive Hypnosis Workshop – Apply Clinical Hypnosis to Improve Treatment Outcomes – Jonathan D. Fast course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with 2-Day Intensive Hypnosis Workshop – Apply Clinical Hypnosis to Improve Treatment Outcomes – Jonathan D. Fast courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing 2-Day Intensive Hypnosis Workshop – Apply Clinical Hypnosis to Improve Treatment Outcomes – Jonathan D. Fast courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the 2-Day Intensive Hypnosis Workshop – Apply Clinical Hypnosis to Improve Treatment Outcomes – Jonathan D. Fast course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “2-Day Intensive Hypnosis Workshop – Apply Clinical Hypnosis to Improve Treatment Outcomes – Jonathan D. Fast course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the 2-Day Intensive Hypnosis Workshop – Apply Clinical Hypnosis to Improve Treatment Outcomes – Jonathan D. Fast course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the 2-Day Intensive Hypnosis Workshop – Apply Clinical Hypnosis to Improve Treatment Outcomes – Jonathan D. Fast course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.