Acquire the 2-Day Intensive Mindfulness Training Course – Terry Fralich Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
2-Day Intensive Mindfulness Training Course by Terry Fralich,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Terry Fralich
- 12 Hours 11 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Feb 10, 2020
Watch this in-depth Mindfulness Training Course recording to develop a comprehensive, step-by-step approach to help your clients incorporate mindfulness practices into their daily routine and help you provide greater healing for your clients who suffer from:
- Relationship challenges
- Toxic habits or beliefs
This course will provide you with detailed hands-on instruction on incorporating mindfulness into your treatment plans for the specific mental health disorders you see in your office each day. Full of structured and experiential exercises, interactive discussions, and case studies, you will take away practical strategies and reproducible handouts that are instantly usable upon your return to the office.
From intervening in the downward spiral of depression and anxiety to cultivating safety and groundedness in traumatized clients, you’ll learn the art of applying mindfulness insights, skills and techniques to a variety of clinical populations. Finish this transformational recording armed with the skills and tools you need to enhance your very next session!
|Manual – 2-Day Intensive Mindfulness Training Course (3.3 MB)||107 Pages||Available after Purchase|
MASTER THE CORE SKILLS OF MINDFULNESS
- Introduction of mindfulness to clients
- Mindfulness as self-directed neuroplasticity
- Mindfulness as a skill-based path
- Reconsolidation of neural networks through mindfulness practice
Experiential exercise: self-regulation techniques
Strengthening Therapeutic Presence
- Benefits of therapeutic presence: presence, attunement, resonance, trust
- Stabilize the mind: the foundation of focus
- Self-regulation: the foundation of settledness
- Spaciousness: the foundation of openness
Five Core Skills of Mindfulness
- Clarify, set and re-affirm intention
- Cultivate witnessing awareness: metacognition
- Stabilize attention
- Strengthen self-regulation
- Practice loving-kindness for self and others
Experiential exercise: stability of attention and awareness
Neuroscience and Mindfulness
- Effective drivers of neuroplasticity
- Interpersonal neurobiology: importance of early experiences
- Formation of mental models: core negative beliefs
- Neuroception and the operation of the brain’s survival mechanisms
- Explicit and implicit memories
- Adaptive safety strategies: negative side effects
Experiential exercise: cultivate an inner refuge
- Themes in beginning mindfulness practice
- Am I focused or distracted?
- Am I settled/grounded or tight/churning
- Mindful transitions: a practice for new clients
- Stop-breathe-reflect-choose practice
- Development of client self-talk, scripts and mantras
- Positive visualization practice
- Cultivate a new vision of self: transform core negative beliefs
TRAUMA, ANXIETY, DEPRESSION, RELATIONSHIPS, ANGER, STRESS AND SEX
Mindfulness for Trauma
- Cultivate safety and groundedness
- Retrain the dysregulated nervous system
Experiential exercise: positive visualization
Mindfulness for Anxiety
- Witness the anxious mind
- Get unstuck from anxious rumination
Experiential exercise: self-regulation practices for anxiety
Mindfulness for Depression
- Transform core negative beliefs that power depression
- Cultivate motivation and action
Experiential exercise: develop behavioral plans with the client
Mindfulness for Relationships
- Clarify intentions that work in relationships
- Transform unhealthy patterns
Experiential exercise: cultivate positive experiences/exchanges
Mindfulness for Anger
- Understand the source of anger energy
- Identify the anger storm
- Clarify the practice when anger arises
Experiential exercise: rehearsal of the Stop-Breathe-Reflect-Choose practice
Mindfulness for Stress
- Educate the client about the impact of stress
- Change the stress reaction through practice
Experiential exercise: strengthen awareness of stress response, shifting to relaxation response
Mindfulness for Sex
- Create conditions for healthy and mutually satisfying sex
- Open to the full power of sexual intimacy
- Avoid compassion fatigue
- Approach each session as meditative practice
- Counsel “in the flow”
Experiential exercise: path to enjoying our work more meditation practice
Research, Limitations and the Potential Risks of Mindfulness in Treatment
- Current state of research on mindfulness
- Limits of the current research
- Mindfulness-Based treatments – potential risks and limitations
- The importance of client evaluation
- Practices beyond your training and experience
Mindfulness Center of Southern Maine
Terry Fralich, LCPC, is a co-founder of the Mindfulness Retreat Center of Maine and former Adjunct Faculty Member of the University of Southern Maine Graduate School. He has led more than 400 seminars, trainings and retreats at the Center, at Omega Institute, Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health, both nationally and internationally. His expertise consists of mindfulness, neuroscience, CBT, brain change, emotional intelligence, stress reduction, meditation and the treatment of anxiety and depression. He has been teaching transformative mindfulness skills and practices for 20 years and has pursued his own practice of mindfulness and meditation for 40 years.
Terry studied extensively with His Holiness the Dalai Lama for 25 years and with some of the American pioneers of mindfulness, including Jon Kabat-Zinn and John Welwood. His first book, Cultivating Lasting Happiness: A 7-Step Guide to Mindfulness, was cited as one of “the 12 essential books on mindfulness.” His second book, The Five Core Skills of Mindfulness: A Direct Path to More Confidence, Joy and Love, presents his clear and unique approach to mindfulness practice as a powerful force for healthy change in our everyday lives. Prior to becoming a mindfulness therapist, academic and author, Terry was an attorney who practiced law in New York City, Los Angeles and Portland, Maine.
Financial: Terry Fralich is in private practice. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Terry Fralich has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the 2-Day Intensive Mindfulness Training Course – Terry Fralich course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with 2-Day Intensive Mindfulness Training Course – Terry Fralich courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing 2-Day Intensive Mindfulness Training Course – Terry Fralich courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the 2-Day Intensive Mindfulness Training Course – Terry Fralich course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “2-Day Intensive Mindfulness Training Course – Terry Fralich course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the 2-Day Intensive Mindfulness Training Course – Terry Fralich course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the 2-Day Intensive Mindfulness Training Course – Terry Fralich course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.