Acquire the 2-Day Intensive Online Course -Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) for Difficult Couples Evidence-Based Techniques to Effectively Work With Challenging Couples – Susan Johnson Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
2-Day Intensive Online Course -Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) for Difficult Couples Evidence-Based Techniques to Effectively Work With Challenging Couples by Susan Johnson,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Susan Johnson
- 11 Hours 16 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 28, 2019
Dr. Sue Johnson has revolutionized the field of couple therapy. Through her decades of research and innovative approaches, she has harnessed the power of attachment science to develop and rebuild deep intimacy in relationships through Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) — the only model of couple therapy that has been tested and shown to create lasting change in over 20 empirical studies.
In this recording, Dr. Johnson will show you step-by-step how to apply her proven EFT model to your practice to help your clients grow within their relationships – even in the presence of complex issues such as trauma, PTSD, anxiety, depression, sexuality and more!
Transform your work with couples by implementing interventions and strategies to work with your most difficult couples. You’ll learn how to:
- get to the root of couples’ conflicts quicker by using the powerful lens of attachment science
- use a structured, on-target, effective roadmap to take couples from disaster to emotional connection
- provide real, lasting change to clients from advances in attachment science and proven EFT interventions
- create secure and satisfying connections by targeting the complex dramas that occur within relationships, including affairs
- maximize engagement with adaptable interventions for couples who are hostile, escalated, withdrawn or shut down
Through guided instruction, group discussion, videos of actual couple in-sessions, and clinical exercises, you will take away practical strategies to use immediately with your most difficult couples.
|Manual – Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) for Difficult Couples (6.38 MB)||111 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Handouts (0.17 MB)||30 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Hold Me Tight Information (0.16 MB)||Available after Purchase|
What’s Necessary to Create Secure, Lasting Bonds
- How not to get caught in the overwhelm
- Don’t label and get caught in finger pointing
- Going beyond looking at symptoms
Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) & Attachment Theory
EFT Model – Secure Base for Effective Therapy
- Build a therapeutic alliance
- Reprocess and distill emotion
- Choreograph new interactions
- Restructure attachment
- Utilize the five basic moves of the EFT therapist
- Limitations of research & potential risks
Three Stages of EFT
The Structure, Moves, Interventions & Key Change Events
- Stage 1-De-escalation of Negative Cycles
- Identify negative cycle / attachment issues
- Access underlying attachment emotions
- Frame problem – cycle, attachment needs/ fears
- Stage 2-Restructuring Attachment
- Access implicit needs, fears, models of self
- Promote acceptance by other
- Structure reach & respond – express attachment needs – bonding interactions
- Stage 3-Consolidation of the New Relationship and Future
- Emotional attachment conflicts have been resolved
- Relationship becomes a safe haven
- Healing environment for both partners
Advanced Approaches for Difficult & Attachment Injured Couples
- Relationship traumas that destroy trust
- How to create and communicate a healing narrative
- When healing attempts worsen the rift
- Shaping trust and reconciliation
- Resolve attachment injuries
Hostile and Escalated Couples
- Escalation because of trauma
- Establish an in-session safe base for partners in melt down – contain escalation
- Grasp the threats that trigger accusation and defence
- Understand the relationship between PTSD, trust and sexuality
- Address fear and safety
- Normalize and regulate over the top hyperarousal
- How to deal with lack of engagement from shut down, dismissing clients
- Stop stonewall and maximize engagement
- Address co-morbidities blocks in session
- Pinpoint blocks to constructive dependency
- Shape change events and graduated risk-taking
Couples with Past Injuries & Vulnerabilities
- Mini traumatic relationship injuries
- I will never forgive you…
- I will never rely on you…
- You weren’t there…
- How to impasses in trust
- Create “hold me conversations”
- Attachment injury repair in EFT
The Future of Couple Interventions in the 21st Century
- Key changes and challenges in the field of couple therapy
- Use the map offered by attachment and EFT
- Normalize relationship application
- EFT for special populations
Dr. Sue Johnson, is an author, clinical psychologist, researcher, professor, popular presenter and speaker and a leading innovator in the field of couple therapy and adult attachment. Sue is the primary developer of Emotionally Focused Couples and Family Therapy (EFT), which has demonstrated its effectiveness in over 30 years of peer-reviewed clinical research.
Sue Johnson is founding Director of the International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy (ICEEFT) and Distinguished Research Professor at Alliant University in San Diego, California, and Professor, Clinical Psychiatry at the University of British Columbia, Canada, as well as Professor Emeritus, Clinical Psychology, at the University of Ottawa, Canada.
Dr. Johnson is the author of numerous books and articles including Attachment Theory in Practice: EFT with Individuals, Couples and Families (2019) The Practice of Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy: Creating Connection (3rd edition, 2019) and Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy with Trauma Survivors (2002).
Sue trains behavioral health providers in EFT worldwide and consults to the over 75 international institutes and affiliated centers who practice EFT. She also consults to Veterans Affairs and the U.S. and Canadian militaries.
Financial: Susan Johnson receives compensation as a tenured professor for the University of Ottawa. She receives royalties as an author for Little Brown, ICEEFT, Brunner Routledge, and Guilford Press. Dr. Johnson receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Susan Johnson has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the 2-Day Intensive Online Course -Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) for Difficult Couples Evidence-Based Techniques to Effectively Work With Challenging Couples – Susan Johnson course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with 2-Day Intensive Online Course -Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) for Difficult Couples Evidence-Based Techniques to Effectively Work With Challenging Couples – Susan Johnson courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing 2-Day Intensive Online Course -Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) for Difficult Couples Evidence-Based Techniques to Effectively Work With Challenging Couples – Susan Johnson courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the 2-Day Intensive Online Course -Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) for Difficult Couples Evidence-Based Techniques to Effectively Work With Challenging Couples – Susan Johnson course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “2-Day Intensive Online Course -Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) for Difficult Couples Evidence-Based Techniques to Effectively Work With Challenging Couples – Susan Johnson course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the 2-Day Intensive Online Course -Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) for Difficult Couples Evidence-Based Techniques to Effectively Work With Challenging Couples – Susan Johnson course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the 2-Day Intensive Online Course -Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) for Difficult Couples Evidence-Based Techniques to Effectively Work With Challenging Couples – Susan Johnson course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.