Acquire the 2-Day Intensive Training-Shame, Guilt and Self-Criticism Course – Pavel Somov Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
2-Day Intensive Training-Shame, Guilt and Self-Criticism Course by Pavel Somov,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Pavel Somov
- 12 Hours 51 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 11, 2019
There’s no better feeling than providing relief from suffering. From the chronically stressed, to those grappling with trauma, dysfunctional relationships with food, substance use issues or anger — you love the fulfillment of making a difference.
But shame, guilt, and self-criticism play a critical role in these problems and can dramatically disrupt therapy. You worry that you’ll fail to convince clients who feel unworthy that they deserve a better life. And you’re left frustrated, drained and unsure what will move therapy forward when fears about failure and inadequacy create a state of paralysis in shame-driven and self-critical clients.
This recording will give you the skills and tools you need to end the tyrannical hold of shame, guilt and self-criticism and empower your clients to develop the acceptance of themselves, others and reality necessary for the effective treatment of trauma, stress, anxiety, depression, binge eating, substance use, and anger issues.
Experience the satisfaction of greater therapeutic success when you can help clients release unhealthy shame and cultivate the self-acceptance they need to move toward a brighter future!
|Manual – 2-Day Intensive Training: Shame, Guilt and Self-Criticism Course (3.4 MB)||64 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Shame, Guilt and Motivational Apathy as Impediments to Clinical Progress
- Therapy as a trigger and affect avoidance
- Clinical impasses (underutilization, stagnation, premature termination)
- Shame, guilt and a sense of not-deserving
- Secrets from self and from therapist
Tools for Catalyzing Progress in Therapy
- Normalizing, de-pathologizing, un-diagnosing
- Dialectic reframing & evolutionary psychology
- Mindfulness & metacognition
- Self-acceptance & self-compassion
- Neuroplasticity of internalization
Shame: Clinical Techniques to Move Therapy Forward
- Debunking the myth of self-sabotage
- Manage outside judgement with a self-referenced identity
- Techniques to negate sweeping generalizations
- Foster self-forgiveness with motivational innocence
Guilt: Help Clients Overcome the Debts of Guilt
- Differentiate guilt from regret
- Ordinary perfection & self-acceptance
- Master the fear of making mistakes
Self-Doubt, Dilemmas & Indecision: Interventions for Clients Paralyzed by Uncertainty
- Normalizing strategies to dissipate self-doubt
- Manage the anxiety of unpredictability with uncertainty training
- Make decisions easier with the art of arbitrary choice
- Reframe a dilemma as a choice between two rights
Motivational Apathy & Self-Inefficacy: Strategies to Improve Motivation and Autonomy
- Find a reason-to-change with the change equation
- Techniques that leverage intrinsic motivation
- Find freedom-to-change with Choice Awareness Training (CAT)
- Pattern interruption for habit change – get clients off autopilot
Self-Criticism and Self-Stigmatization: Quiet Your Client’s Inner Critic
- Varieties of self-deprecation (self-criticism, self-loathing, etc.)
- Techniques to reframe symptoms as strengths
- Compassion exercises for problematic habits of self-care
- Recover from the disease model
Working through Affect Avoidance
- Exposure, mindfulness & metacognition
- Top-down & bottom-up emotional self-regulation
- Cue-conditioning of self-Regulation
Connect Specific Strategies to the Treatment of:
- Damaged goods, survivor’s guilt & avoidance of conflict
- Somatic interventions to restore the original goodness
- Strategies to survive without guilt
- Conflict avoidance: Paper tigers v. real tigers
- Exercises to rediscover self-worth
Stress and Anxiety
- Mediate the paralysis of perfection with self-acceptance
- Non-neurotic, stress-free perfectionism
- Social anxiety as shame & self-doubt: disapproval inoculation & self-referencing
- Mindfulness-based, non-anxious self-consciousness
Emotional Eating & Binge Eating
- How shame pushes clients into binge eating
- Choice Awareness Training for moderation & presence
- Self-acceptance strategies for emotional eating
- Transcend body shame by dis-identifying from the physical
- Shame of fear: Shame as a cover for anger
- The vicious guilt-anger loop
- Self-acceptance techniques for internal damage control
- Compassion exercises to let go of anger
- Depression as self-exile
- Shame as a risk factor for suicide
- Mindfulness for managing rumination
- Metacognitive silence: From negative self-talk to selfaccepting non-talk
- Addressing the shame of relapse
- Self-assertive trigger avoidance
- Choice awareness techniques for habit modification
- Build craving/impulse control skill power
Betrayal, Secrecy & Deception
- Separation & divorce as self-care & progress
- Secrets from therapist without rupture of rapport
- De-pathologizing the motives behind lying & deception
Research, Limitations and Potential Risks
Licensed Psychologist and Self-Help author
Pavel Somov, Ph.D., is a licensed psychologist with over 20 years of clinical experience and has worked and trained in a variety of clinical settings (community mental health centers, psychiatric hospitals, college counseling centers, correctional setting, behavioral medicine/pain clinic settings, VAs).
Dr. Somov has lectured domestically and internationally on the topics of mindful eating, perfectionism, anger management, and mindfulness applications for addressing worry, dysthymia, insomnia and substance use. His work has been discussed in a variety of interviews and print publications including Martha Stewart’s Body + Soul Magazine and Oprah Winfrey’s O Magazine.
A member of the Advisory Board of the London Mindfulness Center (UK), he is the author of Anger Management Jumpstart: A 4-Session Mindfulness Path to Compassion and Change (PESI, 2013), Mindful Emotional Eating: Mindfulness Skills To Control Cravings, Eat in Moderation and Optimize Coping (PESI, 2015), Reinventing the Meal (New Harbinger, 2012), Present Perfect: A Mindfulness Approach to Letting Go of Perfectionism and the Need to Control (New Harbinger, 2010), and The Lotus Effect (New Harbinger, 2010). His essays and blogs have appeared on Huffington Post, PsychCentral.com, Intent.com, Psychology Today online and he has appeared on Sirius Radio’s “Fully Alive”.
Financial: Pavel Somov maintains a private practice. He receives royalties as an author for New Harbinger Publishing and PESI Publishing & Media. Dr. Somov receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Pavel Somov is a member of the American Psychological Association and the Greater Pittsburgh Psychological Association.
Buy the 2-Day Intensive Training-Shame, Guilt and Self-Criticism Course – Pavel Somov course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with 2-Day Intensive Training-Shame, Guilt and Self-Criticism Course – Pavel Somov courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing 2-Day Intensive Training-Shame, Guilt and Self-Criticism Course – Pavel Somov courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the 2-Day Intensive Training-Shame, Guilt and Self-Criticism Course – Pavel Somov course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “2-Day Intensive Training-Shame, Guilt and Self-Criticism Course – Pavel Somov course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the 2-Day Intensive Training-Shame, Guilt and Self-Criticism Course – Pavel Somov course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the 2-Day Intensive Training-Shame, Guilt and Self-Criticism Course – Pavel Somov course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.