Acquire the 2-Day Intensive Trauma Treatment Certification Workshop-EMDR, CBT and Somatic-Based Interventions to Move Clients from Surviving to Thriving – Jennifer Sweeton Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
2-Day Intensive Trauma Treatment Certification Workshop-EMDR, CBT and Somatic-Based Interventions to Move Clients from Surviving to Thriving by Jennifer Sweeton,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Jennifer Sweeton
- 12 Hours 29 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jun 06, 2019
Transform your practice with this intensive Certification Workshop recording that will provide you with effective strategies and interventions from EMDR, CBT, somatic approaches, and narrative therapy so you can take your trauma treatment to the next level!
You’ll learn how to properly assess clients, effectively stabilize them in preparation for treatment, help them safely reprocess traumatic memories, and develop the resources they need to achieve and maintain recovery. You’ll also get detailed guidance on overcoming scenarios involving anger, resistance, and suicidality that can leave you exhausted and uncertain of how to move your most challenging clients forward.
Best of all, this training meets the educational requirements when applying to become a Certified Clinical Trauma Professional (CCTP) through Evergreen Certifications. Certification lets colleagues, employers, and clients know that you’ve invested the extra time and effort necessary to understand the complexities of trauma counselling. Professional standards apply. Visit www.evergreencertifications.com/CCTP to get started!
|Manual – Intensive Trauma Treatment Certification Workshop (4 MB)||91 Pages||Available after Purchase|
The Neuroscience of Trauma and Mechanisms of Change
- Key brain areas involved in trauma
- Fight, flight, freeze, fawn survival responses
- Clinical implications of the freeze response
- The neuroscience of EMDR, exposure therapy and cognitive therapy
Connect Clients to a Diagnosis: Trauma Assessment Tools
- Simple vs. complex trauma
- Intergenerational trauma
- Symptom clusters and physical manifestations
- CAPS-5 and PCL-5
- Primary Care PTSD Screen
- Dual diagnosis
Stabilize Your Clients Prior to Trauma Work
- Trauma treatment roadmap – order of operations
- Bottom-up techniques to reconnect and feel safe in the body
- Self-soothing techniques
- Grounding strategies
- Gauge when a client is ready for intense trauma/cognitive work
Proven Skills and Techniques from Evidence-Based Approaches:
- Somatic Approaches: Address Physical Symptoms of Trauma
- Relevance of Polyvagal theory and early trauma
- Assess for readiness to apply somatic tools
- Teach body awareness
- Manage unease with “Felt sense” exercises
- Resourcing strategies to create a safe space
- CBT Coping Skills: Manage Emotions
- Identify inaccurate trauma-related cognitions
- Exposure, titration and pendulation to slow emotions
- Cognitive reframing and reappraisal interventions
- Memory reconstruction techniques
EMDR-Based Techniques: Resolve Traumatic Memories
- Adaptive Information Processing Theory EMDR vs EFT vs neuromodulation
- Resourcing strategies
- Combine memory reprocessing with cognitive restructuring
- Using “restricted processing” with complex trauma
Narrative Therapy Exercises: Rewrite Traumatic Experiences
- Interventions to help clients talk about hotspots
- Reclaim identity with the “Tree of life” exercise
- Awareness and closure – create life stories
Solutions to Trauma Treatment Roadblocks
- How to handle the angry client
- Strategies for the resistant trauma client
- Boundary concerns
- Dealing with crises, suicidality, substance use
Reintegration and Post-Traumatic Growth
- Better than normal – the neuroscience of post-traumatic growth
- The therapeutic alliance as a brain-based approach
- The power of forgiveness in moving forward
- Meaning making exercises
Research, Limitations and Potential Risks
Organizational Consultant, Clinical Psychologist
Mind Works Professional Education Inc
Dr. Jennifer Sweeton is a licensed clinical psychologist, author, and internationally-recognized expert on trauma, anxiety, and the neuroscience of mental health. Dr. Sweeton has been practicing EMDR for nearly a decade and has treated a variety of populations using EMDR and other memory reconsolidation approaches, including combat veterans, individuals with PTSD and complex trauma, and those suffering from treatment-resistant anxiety.
She completed her doctoral training at the Stanford University School of Medicine, the Pacific Graduate School of Psychology, and the National Center for PTSD. Additionally, she holds a master’s degree in affective neuroscience from Stanford University, and studied behavioral genetics at Harvard University.
Dr. Sweeton resides in the greater Kansas City area, where she owns a group private practice, Kansas City Mental Health Associates. She is a past president of the Oklahoma Psychological Association and holds adjunct faculty appointments at the University of Kansas School of Medicine. She is the president-elect of the Greater Kansas City Psychological Association. Dr. Sweeton offers psychological services to clients in Oklahoma, Kansas, and internationally, and is a sought-after trauma and neuroscience expert who has trained thousands of mental health professionals in her workshops.
Financial: Jennifer Sweeton is in private practice. She has an employment relationship with the Oklahoma City VAMC. Dr. Sweeton receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Jennifer Sweeton has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the 2-Day Intensive Trauma Treatment Certification Workshop-EMDR, CBT and Somatic-Based Interventions to Move Clients from Surviving to Thriving – Jennifer Sweeton course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with 2-Day Intensive Trauma Treatment Certification Workshop-EMDR, CBT and Somatic-Based Interventions to Move Clients from Surviving to Thriving – Jennifer Sweeton courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing 2-Day Intensive Trauma Treatment Certification Workshop-EMDR, CBT and Somatic-Based Interventions to Move Clients from Surviving to Thriving – Jennifer Sweeton courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the 2-Day Intensive Trauma Treatment Certification Workshop-EMDR, CBT and Somatic-Based Interventions to Move Clients from Surviving to Thriving – Jennifer Sweeton course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “2-Day Intensive Trauma Treatment Certification Workshop-EMDR, CBT and Somatic-Based Interventions to Move Clients from Surviving to Thriving – Jennifer Sweeton course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the 2-Day Intensive Trauma Treatment Certification Workshop-EMDR, CBT and Somatic-Based Interventions to Move Clients from Surviving to Thriving – Jennifer Sweeton course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the 2-Day Intensive Trauma Treatment Certification Workshop-EMDR, CBT and Somatic-Based Interventions to Move Clients from Surviving to Thriving – Jennifer Sweeton course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.