Acquire the 2-Day Intensive Workshop -Shame and Self-Loathing in the Treatment of Trauma – Janina Fisher Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
2-Day Intensive Workshop -Shame and Self-Loathing in the Treatment of Trauma by Janina Fisher,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Janina Fisher
- 11 Hours 46 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 25, 2019
Shame… have you noticed how it sticks like super glue to our clients and acts as a barrier to trauma resolution?
Even after effective trauma treatment, shame and self-loathing can interfere with our clients’ full participation in life.
Watch world-renowned complex trauma and attachment expert Janina Fisher, PhD, as she reveals today’s most effective modalities for treating shame and self-loathing in trauma clients.
The body-oriented interventions featured in this recording will help clients relate to their symptoms with mindful dual awareness and curiosity so that, when integrated with traditional psychodyanamic, cognitive-behavioral, and EMDR techniques, issues of shame can become an avenue to transformation rather than a source of stuckness.
If you are frustrated with the lack of treatment success with traumatized clients with chronic shame, this live webcast will provide the solutions for long-term healing.
- Discover how shame complicates trauma treatment and how addressing shame can help you expedite recovery.
- Help clients get unstuck, transform shame, and improve treatment outcomes.
- Teach clients to manage shame without resorting to destructive measures.
- Reduce judgmental thoughts and reactivity with mindfulness.
- Cultivate secure self-attachment and self-acceptance.
- Build resiliency to shame with interventions based on empathy, forgiveness and compassion
|Manual – 054645 – 2-Day Intensive Workshop: Shame and Self-Loathing in the Treatment of Trauma (2.1 MB)||47 Pages||Available after Purchase|
The Neurobiology of Shame
- The role of shame in traumatic experience
- Shame as an animal defense survival response
- Effects of shame on autonomic arousal
- Why shame can be treatment-resistant
- Limitations of research & potential risks
Shame and Attachment: Its Evolutionary Purpose
- Shame and the attachment system
- Rupture and repair of shame states in attachment formation
- What happens to shame without interpersonal repair
- Shame as a defensive response to traumatic attachment
The Meaning of Shame in the Treatment of Trauma
- Trauma and procedural learning
- Shame as a survival strategy
- Implicit memory of disgust, degradation and humiliation
- Shame-based meaning-making
- Cognitive schemas that exacerbate shame
- Vicious circle of shame
- Vicious circle of shame and anger Internal working models
- Why shame is hard to overcome
- Sensorimotor Psychotherapy: physiological state as the entry point for treatment
- Mindfulness-based techniques to combat trauma responses
- Regulate shame states with somatic interventions
- Use mindfulness interventions to inhibit self-judgment
- Work with shame as implicit memory
- Work with shame-based cognitive schemas
Healing Shame: Acceptance and Compassion
- Dis-identifying with the shame
- Re-contextualize shame as a younger self or part
- Shame and the Structural Dissociation model
- Getting to know our “selves”
- Recognize the role of critical voices and judgmental parts
- Dual awareness of who we are now and who we were then bringing our adult compassion to our childhood vulnerability
Healing Shame in the Therapeutic Relationship
- How can we use therapy to ‘repair’ shame states?
- The role of therapeutic empathy
- Therapists as neurobiological regulators
- The social engagement system in trauma recovery
- Incorporate playfulness, acceptance and curiosity
Janina Fisher, Ph.D., is a licensed clinical psychologist and former instructor at The Trauma Center, a research and treatment center founded by Bessel van der Kolk. Known as an expert on the treatment of trauma, Dr. Fisher has also been treating individuals, couples and families since 1980.
She is past president of the New England Society for the Treatment of Trauma and Dissociation, an EMDR International Association Credit Provider, Assistant Educational Director of the Sensorimotor Psychotherapy Institute, and a former Instructor, Harvard Medical School. Dr. Fisher lectures and teaches nationally and internationally on topics related to the integration of the neurobiological research and newer trauma treatment paradigms into traditional therapeutic modalities.
She is co-author with Pat Ogden of Sensorimotor Psychotherapy: Interventions for Attachment and Trauma (2015) and author of Healing the Fragmented Selves of Trauma Survivors: Overcoming Internal Self-Alienation (2017) and the forthcoming book, Working with the Neurobiological Legacy of Trauma (in press).
Financial: Janina Fisher is in private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Janina Fisher has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the 2-Day Intensive Workshop -Shame and Self-Loathing in the Treatment of Trauma – Janina Fisher course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with 2-Day Intensive Workshop -Shame and Self-Loathing in the Treatment of Trauma – Janina Fisher courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing 2-Day Intensive Workshop -Shame and Self-Loathing in the Treatment of Trauma – Janina Fisher courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the 2-Day Intensive Workshop -Shame and Self-Loathing in the Treatment of Trauma – Janina Fisher course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “2-Day Intensive Workshop -Shame and Self-Loathing in the Treatment of Trauma – Janina Fisher course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the 2-Day Intensive Workshop -Shame and Self-Loathing in the Treatment of Trauma – Janina Fisher course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the 2-Day Intensive Workshop -Shame and Self-Loathing in the Treatment of Trauma – Janina Fisher course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.