Acquire the 2-Day Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT) Comprehensive Course – Debbie Joffe Ellis Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
2-Day Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT) Comprehensive Course by Debbie Joffe Ellis,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Debbie Joffe Ellis
- 10 Hours 56 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Feb 09, 2018
The Holistic Approach of REBT – Healing Mind, Emotions, and Self-Defeating Behaviors
Take advantage of this rare opportunity to learn the empowering, vigorous, compassionate, and effective evidence-based approach of Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT) from Dr. Debbie Joffe Ellis, the wife and career partner of the genius and revolutionary Albert Ellis, PhD, who created it. REBT is both a life-enhancing therapeutic approach AND way of life for those who adopt it as such! It is the most holistic of the cognitive psychotherapy approaches. It is evidence-based, providing no-nonsense and elegant methods, techniques, and guidelines which are at the same time imbued with a manner and philosophy of tolerance and unconditional acceptance.
During these times that contain much upheaval and uncertainty, there is no better time to learn and practice this powerful and holistic approach – which not only can enhance the healing and progress of clients and others we work with, but can also be a most healthy way of life for each of us who provide the healing and care for others. REBT enhances the work practitioners do in helping clients, patients, and others, and boldly encourages them to apply the principles to their own lives. The presenter, Dr. Debbie Joffe Ellis, is known as one of the world’s greatest teachers of the approach, and was entrusted by the late Albert Ellis, PhD to continue his work.
|Manual – Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT) (971.2 KB)||23 Pages||Available after Purchase|
REBT’s Impact on the Worlds of Psychology, Counseling, and Therapy
- Massive cognitive revolution in psychology
- History and development
- The genius of Albert Ellis, PhD
- Innovative ways of coping with challenging life experiences
What is REBT and Why is it so Beneficial for my Clients?
- Basic tenets
- Unconditional acceptance of self, others, and life
- Healthy rational thinking vs. unhealthy irrational thinking
- Healthy negative emotions vs. debilitating unhealthy emotions
- Low frustration tolerance vs. high frustration tolerance
- The ABC self-help tool
- Vigorous REBT disputing
- Benefits and importance of homework
Methods and Techniques in REBT
- Cognitive Techniques
- The ABCDE method
- Assessing cost-benefit ratio
- Distraction methods
- Emotive-Evocative Techniques
- Rational Emotive Imagery
- Shame-attacking exercises
- Coping statements
- Role play
- Behavioral Techniques
- In-Vivo Desensitization
- Relapse prevention
- Using reinforcement
- Skill training
- Application to specific mental health issues
- Addictive behaviors
- REBT in practice
- Sole approach
- Demonstration of REBT techniques – not role plays!
The Holistic and Philosophical Nature of REBT
- Mindfulness and ‘Thinking about our Thinking’
- REBT and Spirituality
- REBT and Buddhism – similarities and differences
- The heart of REBT
- Unconditional acceptance
The Effective REBT Therapist
- The importance and how-to’s of self-care
- Recommendations for greater effectiveness as a practitioner and on ourselves
- Exposing myths and misconceptions, and presenting the truths
- Unique REBT qualities which set it apart from the many cognitive approaches
- Later approaches derived from tenets of REBT
- Other approaches
REBT in action!
- Practice the ‘ABCDE’ method
- Video of REBT counseling session
- Video – Rare footage of Albert Ellis, PhD
- Discussion and Q & A’s
Debbie Joffe Ellis, MDAM, is a licensed psychologist (Australia) and mental health counselor (New York), and is affiliated with several major psychological associations and societies – including being a Member of the Australian Psychological Society, and an International Affiliate Member of the American Psychological Association. She has a doctorate in alternative medicine (MDAM) from the Indian Board of Alternative Medicine in affiliation with the World Health Organization, from whom she also received a gold medal (1993) in recognition of her service to the field of alternative and holistic medicine.
Dedicated to her husband, the great pioneering and remarkable psychologist Albert Ellis Ph.D., they worked together for several years giving public presentations and professional trainings on Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT), as well as collaborating on writing and research projects, until his death in 2007. She continues to present, practice and write about his groundbreaking approach of REBT.
She currently has a private practice in New York City, and also delivers lectures, workshops and seminars throughout the U.S.A. and across the globe.
Financial: Dr. Debbie Joffe Ellis maintains a private practice. She receives royalties as an author for the American Psychological Association. Dr. Joffe Ellis receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Dr. Debbie Joffe Ellis is a member of the American Psychological Association; and the Australian Psychological Society.
Buy the 2-Day Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT) Comprehensive Course – Debbie Joffe Ellis course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with 2-Day Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT) Comprehensive Course – Debbie Joffe Ellis courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing 2-Day Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT) Comprehensive Course – Debbie Joffe Ellis courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the 2-Day Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT) Comprehensive Course – Debbie Joffe Ellis course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “2-Day Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT) Comprehensive Course – Debbie Joffe Ellis course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the 2-Day Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT) Comprehensive Course – Debbie Joffe Ellis course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the 2-Day Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT) Comprehensive Course – Debbie Joffe Ellis course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.