Acquire the 2-Day Training on Clinical Hypnosis -Transform Your Treatment of Trauma, Anxiety, Depression, Addiction and Chronic Pain – Eric K. Willmarth Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
2-Day Training on Clinical Hypnosis -Transform Your Treatment of Trauma, Anxiety, Depression, Addiction and Chronic Pain by Eric K. Willmarth,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Eric K. Willmarth
- 12 Hours 14 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Sep 19, 2019
Providing hope and healing is the kind of work that makes you come alive. And you strive to help each client who’s counting on you to deliver.
But sometimes a lack of focus in therapy brings progress to a screeching halt. And traditional treatment approaches can fail to create the openness to change needed to make the therapeutic experience a life-altering one.
Watch this intensive course recording and get indispensable skills and tools from clinical hypnosis to create the focused, relaxed and attentive context necessary to bring about truly transformative results with your clients!!!
Dr. Eric Willmarth is a past president of the American Society for Clinical Hypnosis, the Society for Psychological Hypnosis (APA Div. 30), and the Society for Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis.
Watch him as he shares the skills and techniques he’s found most effective during his decades of clinical work.
He’ll teach you the core skills of hypnosis and provide you with step-by-step instructions and demonstrations on hypnotic techniques that will amplify the effectiveness of the therapeutic modalities you already work with.
Add valuable dimensions to your treatment toolbox, and feel more capable and confident in helping your clients conquer their anxiety, depression, pains, addictive behaviors and traumatic pasts!
|Manual – 2-Day Training on Clinical Hypnosis: Transform Your Treatment of Trauma, Anxiety, Depression, Addiction and Chronic Pain (6.9 MB)||159 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Discover the Core Skills of Hypnosis
- Brief history of clinical/medical hypnosis
- Ethics of clinical hypnosis
- When should hypnosis be used in therapy?
- Hypnotic change language for clinicians
- Intrapersonal and interpersonal dynamics
- How to disrupt patterns to encourage flexibility
- Hypnosis as an adjunctive technique
- The neurophysiology of Hypnosis
Methods to Elicit a Trance Experience: Increase Focus and Relaxation to Intensify Therapy
- Assess for willingness and hypnotic ability
- Hypnotic phenomena
- Three-stage “skeleton” of an induction sequence
- Relaxation techniques
- Visualization to recall positive memories
- Countdown breathing
How to Structure a Hypnosis Session
- How to use hypnosis across modalities
- Hypnotic techniques to work with resistances
- Apply hypnosis methods without a formal trance
Hypnosis Skills and Techniques for Specific Disorders and Conditions
Trauma: Restore Control and Process Traumatic Memories
- How hypnosis works with exposure
- Hypnosis techniques to restore control to clients
- Regression for processing traumatic memories
- Practices to alter distorted beliefs
- Hypnotic suggestions to foster greater emotional control
Anxiety: Shift Clients to Calm with Hypnotic Suggestion
- Strategies to get to the root of your client’s anxiety
- Hypnosis and metaphor to redefine anxiety
- Exercises to manage the energy of anxiety
- Hypnotic techniques to improve sleep in anxious clients
Depression: Breaking the Cycles of Depression
- Combining hypnosis and CBT for mood control
- Using hypnotic age regression and progression for depression
- Mesmer, music, mood and movement
- Using creative stories to reconceptualize depression
Acute and Chronic Pain: Interventions to Change Clients’ Minds and Pain
- Altering the perception of pain
- Hypnotic interventions to dissociate clients from the reality of pain
- Shift clients’ attention from painful sensations
- Forgetting about the pain with amnesia
- Expand time and expand comfort
- Elicit vivid memories to obviate pain
Addiction: Release Clients from Addictive Behavior Patterns
- How to use hypnosis to create a different perspective
- Hypnotic suggestions to strengthen willpower
- Self-hypnosis to overcome addictive urges and cravings
- Ease withdrawal symptoms with hypnosis
Experiential Workshop: Elicit a Trance State for Enhanced Responsiveness in Therapy
Eric K. Willmarth, Ph.D., is a licensed clinical psychologist and the past president of the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis (ASCH), the largest U.S. organization for mental health care professionals using clinical hypnosis.
For over 35 years, Dr. Willmarth has been involved with the study and application of clinical hypnosis in clinical practice and he’s appeared at numerous national and international hypnosis conferences.
His extensive involvement with hypnosis led him to serve as past president of the Michigan Society for Clinical Hypnosis, the Society for Psychological Hypnosis (APA Div. 30), and the Society for Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis (SCEH).
Dr. Willmarth is a past winner of the Distinguished Contributions to Professional Hypnosis Award from APA Division 30. Dr. Willmarth is the assistant director of Saybrook University’s Department of Applied Psychology and serves as the director of training and director of the integrative Mental Health Ph.D. specialization in the College of Integrative Medicine and Health Sciences.
Financial: Eric Willmarth is the director of Integrative Mental Health at Saybrook University. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Eric Willmarth is a member of the Society for Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis; American Society of Clinical Hypnosis; and Michigan Society of Clinical Hypnosis.
Buy the 2-Day Training on Clinical Hypnosis -Transform Your Treatment of Trauma, Anxiety, Depression, Addiction and Chronic Pain – Eric K. Willmarth course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with 2-Day Training on Clinical Hypnosis -Transform Your Treatment of Trauma, Anxiety, Depression, Addiction and Chronic Pain – Eric K. Willmarth courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing 2-Day Training on Clinical Hypnosis -Transform Your Treatment of Trauma, Anxiety, Depression, Addiction and Chronic Pain – Eric K. Willmarth courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the 2-Day Training on Clinical Hypnosis -Transform Your Treatment of Trauma, Anxiety, Depression, Addiction and Chronic Pain – Eric K. Willmarth course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “2-Day Training on Clinical Hypnosis -Transform Your Treatment of Trauma, Anxiety, Depression, Addiction and Chronic Pain – Eric K. Willmarth course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the 2-Day Training on Clinical Hypnosis -Transform Your Treatment of Trauma, Anxiety, Depression, Addiction and Chronic Pain – Eric K. Willmarth course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the 2-Day Training on Clinical Hypnosis -Transform Your Treatment of Trauma, Anxiety, Depression, Addiction and Chronic Pain – Eric K. Willmarth course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.