Acquire the 3-Day -Advanced Wound Care Training with Hands-on Simulation – Kim Saunders Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
3-Day -Advanced Wound Care Training with Hands-on Simulation by Kim Saunders,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Kim Saunders
- 16 Hours 6 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Sep 11, 2018
Wound care is a specialty for a reason. Correct etiology assignment, diagnostics, treatment, and referrals are essential pieces of knowledge in the successful management of wounds. Kim Saunders will break down the latest information coming out of practice guidelines and research for you during this intense 3-day training opportunity. Your practice will be elevated as you incorporate the current best practice standards into patient care.
The hands-on sessions simulate clinical competencies to address the evolving challenges of wound care. You will have the time to critically think through patient scenarios to determine what went right… and what went wrong. In this safe learning environment, you can feel comfortable asking questions of a national wound care expert. We guarantee that you will leave with countless new skills to improve your assessment, documentation, and treatment of wounds.
Three days of intense learning about the complexities of wound care will transform the way you provide care, increase your confidence and eliminate your fears.
|Manual – Advanced Wound Care (1) (38.1 MB)||197 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Manual – Advanced Wound Care (2) (51.1 MB)||179 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Full Manual – Advanced Wound Care Training (Color) (62.7 MB)||367 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Wound Tissue Assessment & Treatment
- From your assessment, determine the cause
- Considerations across the disciplines to support the healing goals
- Special consideration for tendon or bone exposure
- Tips for the non-healing tunneling/undermining wound
- What can go wrong with wound care measurements
4-Step Approach to Guide Wound Product Selection
- Wet vs. dry
- Depth vs. flat
- Antimicrobial concerns?
- Need wound barrier from incontinence?
Practice Guideline Recommendations
- Pressure injuries, shearing
- Friction, MASD, MARSI, skin tears
- Venous, arterial, neuropathic
- Surgical wounds
- When is it time for a referral?
- Documentation strategies to avoid a costly mistake
- Determine arterial insufficiency via bedside ABI
- NPWT complicated & special etiology considerations
- Staging pressure injuries, measuring, documenting, & treatment recommendations
- Compression wrapping
- Diabetic foot ulcer off-loading with pixel sole & reusable shoe
- Demonstrate pouching options for leaking tube sites & EC wound fistulas
- Case review: Critical thinking on the most challenging wounds
WOC Consulting, LLC
Kim Saunders, MSN/ED, RN, CWON®, CFCN, has extensive experiences as a wound, ostomy, and continence nurse across a variety of settings, including acute care, hospice, home health and skilled nursing facilities. As a respected expert in her field, Kim evolved her practice to be able to more fully share her insights as co-owner of WOC Consulting, LLC. In this role, she consults with healthcare systems on a variety of challenges that develop related to wound, ostomy, and incontinence-associated dermatitis. Some of the special projects her knowledge has been sought for include: guiding standardization of wound care formularies and pressure-relieving device selections, as well as a myriad of other processes to standardize and improve upon existing skin and wound care delivery. Her wound care experience goes beyond trouble-shooting the most challenging of patient wounds. It also includes expertise regarding the increasingly important ability to incorporate cost-effective care and reimbursement considerations at the bedside.
Kim is an active member of the Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society™ and the Advanced Wound Care Society. She has traveled the country extensively to deliver practice-changing wound care trainings to experienced healthcare professionals. Kim is also the author of the Wound Care Pocket Guide: Clinical Reference, Second Edition (PESI, 2017).
Financial: Kim Saunders has an employment relationship with Pardee Home Health and WOC Consulting. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Kim Saunders has no relevant nonfinancial relationships to disclose.
Buy the 3-Day -Advanced Wound Care Training with Hands-on Simulation – Kim Saunders course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with 3-Day -Advanced Wound Care Training with Hands-on Simulation – Kim Saunders courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing 3-Day -Advanced Wound Care Training with Hands-on Simulation – Kim Saunders courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the 3-Day -Advanced Wound Care Training with Hands-on Simulation – Kim Saunders course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “3-Day -Advanced Wound Care Training with Hands-on Simulation – Kim Saunders course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the 3-Day -Advanced Wound Care Training with Hands-on Simulation – Kim Saunders course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the 3-Day -Advanced Wound Care Training with Hands-on Simulation – Kim Saunders course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.