Acquire the 3-Day-Intensive Orthopedic Conference – Terry Rzepkowski Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
3-Day-Intensive Orthopedic Conference by Terry Rzepkowski,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Terry Rzepkowski
- 16 Hours 7 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 04, 2017
We know you’ve been interested in the latest techniques in arthroscopic repair and joint replacement – but maybe your busy treatment schedule just has not allowed you the time? In this course, we will view together and discuss arthroscopic and joint replacement videos to keep pace with surgical advances and the active expectations of their recipients. You will leave with practice-changing insights focused on arthroscopic repair and joint replacement patients using hands-on lab activities.
How many times have you come across information on an advancement in orthopedic joint care, but the daily grind of patient scheduling, treatments, and documentation leave no time left in the day, week, or month to give it a second glance? Terry Rzepkowski, DTP, completely understands how frustrating that can be. This intensive course recording will provide that uninterrupted focus you desire, along with extensive hands-on lab opportunities that allow for renewed confidence in the treatment of your orthopedic joint patients.
|Manual – Intensive Orthopedic Conference (21.1 MB)||148 Pages||Available after Purchase|
OUTLINE: DAY 1
Assessment of the Orthopedic joint patient
- Application of orthopedic special tests and their findings
- Correlation of special test findings with diagnostic imaging results
- Rehabilitation options with consideration of:
- Conservative therapies, function and pain level, surgical options, physical co-morbidities, and relative bone density
Video presentations of surgical procedures Including
- Shoulder arthroscopic procedures: SAD, RTC repair, SLAP and Bankart repair
- Total shoulder arthroplasty (TSA)
- Reverse TSA
- Radiograph assisted Total Elbow Arthroplasty
- Practice in donning and doffing of UE immobilizers
OUTLINE: DAY 2
Actual patient video presentations of surgical procedures:
- Hip Arthroscopic procedures: FAI and Acetabular labral repair
- Total Hip Arthroplasty (THA), conventional posterior and lateral approaches
- Anterior THA and THA revision
- Knee Arthroscopic procedures: Partial menisectomy, meniscal repair, bio ingrowth cartilage
- Total Knee replacement (TKA) conventional and sub vastus, uni & bi compartment
- The future of joint replacement with custom implants, computerized and robotic assisted hip, knee and ankle replacement
Acute post-op recovery:
- Discharge planning: New 2016 Guidelines for Total joints
- Acute Rehab / Skilled Nursing / Home which is the right choice in terms of accessibility, assistance, activity restrictions, and length of time
- Pain management, opioid tolerance and opioid induced constipation (OIC)
- Use of cold recirculator units and cold compression devices
- Active and passive TED strategies
- Demonstration of TED hose application
- Wound Care / Infection Prevention
- Demonstration of PICO dressing
- Demonstration of point of care PT/INR
- Selection and adjustment of assistive devices with instruction in proper usage for support
OUTLINE: DAY 3
Treatment sessions for the acute through the subacute phase of recovery
- Shoulder: Active proximal scapular exercise and cervical stretching techniques with permissible distal UE
- Hip: Immediate post-op exercises and progressions for the conventional and anterior approach, including transfer considerations
- Knee: Immediate post-op exercises and progressions for the conventional and subvastus approach, including forms of stretching
Strategies of optimal function for out-patient and beyond
- Shoulder: Manual techniques to build proximal scapular stabilization and progression to rotator cuff strengthening
- Hip: Progression of core pelvic strengthening, proximal trunk stability, proprioceptive, balance, coordination activities, return of normal gait mechanics
- Knee: Progression of flexibility exercises, patellar mobilization, demonstration of patella femoral taping, the importance of proper footwear, proprioceptive, balance, coordination activities, return of normal gait mechanics
Dr. Terry L Rzepkowski, DPT, MS, BS, is a Doctor of Physical Therapy with specialization in Orthopedic Physical Therapy. Throughout his 37-year career, he has specialized in Orthopedics, specifically: Musculoskeletal out-patient rehab as an independent private practitioner, Total Joint Replacement Surgery, and Sports Medicine. A professor in the Health Science department for Nova Southeastern University Terry provides instruction in Anatomy, Biomechanics, Kinesiology, and Neuro anatomy; Terry has extensive knowledge in relating the complexities of the Orthopedic joint replacement patient. Terry’s current clinical role as home care therapist working exclusively with orthopedic surgical patients in Tampa FL, provides a platform for staying abreast of the latest techniques and protocols utilized in joint care rehab. As a sought-after presenter, he enjoys sharing his knowledge with interdisciplinary audiences around the country. Terry has spoken professionally on shoulder, knee, and hip injuries with advances in orthopedic management.
Financial: Terry Rzepkowski is an Assistant Professor for Nova Southeastern University Tampa; and an Assistant Professor for South University Tampa. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Terry Rzepkowski is a member of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA).
Buy the 3-Day-Intensive Orthopedic Conference – Terry Rzepkowski course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with 3-Day-Intensive Orthopedic Conference – Terry Rzepkowski courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing 3-Day-Intensive Orthopedic Conference – Terry Rzepkowski courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the 3-Day-Intensive Orthopedic Conference – Terry Rzepkowski course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “3-Day-Intensive Orthopedic Conference – Terry Rzepkowski course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the 3-Day-Intensive Orthopedic Conference – Terry Rzepkowski course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the 3-Day-Intensive Orthopedic Conference – Terry Rzepkowski course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.