Acquire the 3-Day-Nutrition for Mental Health Comprehensive Course – Anne Procyk Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
3-Day-Nutrition for Mental Health Comprehensive Course by Anne Procyk,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Anne Procyk
- 16 Hours 41 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jun 19, 2019
- Improve mood and behavior in clients using micro- and macronutrients
- Ideas for practical, affordable and individualized diets along with optimal cooking methods and recipes
- Safely and ethically apply integrated and nutritional medicine within your professional discipline’s scope of practice
- Improve assessment by learning to differentiate between a clinical presentation of mental illness vs. nutritional and/or hormonal imbalances
- Customize treatment plans through six unique nutrition methods for clients with mood lability
- Nourish both the brain and the gut, , the “second brain” through key nutrients
- Learn to identify gluten and casein sensitivity with the presentation of depression, psychosis and ASD in clients
- Implement evidence-based protocols for nutrition and herbal approaches for six DSM-5® categories
- Evaluate how client eating patterns may influence their mental health by using a food-mood assessment tool
- Increase compliance by using the DSM-5® Cultural Formulation tool to inform your treatment planning process
- Prevent side effects of polymedicine use through evaluation of drug-nutrient-herbal interactions
- Decrease dissociative symptoms in clients through stage-specific anaerobic and aerobic exercise and self-care methods
- Improve focus for clients with anxiety disorders with breathing techniques to reduce hyperventilation
- Adapt complementary and alternative methods for children and teens with behavioral and mental health disorders such as ADHD and ODD
- Learn when psychotropic medications, herbal medicines, and nutrients can be harmful to clients
- Improve anxiety and depression symptoms with essential fatty acids
- Discover how circadian rhythm contributes to depression, PTSD and bipolar disorder
- Evaluate the impact of blood sugar and genetic variations on mental health disorders and effective treatment
|Manual – Nutrition for Mental Health (33.3 MB)||57 Pages||Available after Purchase|
The Complex Relationship Between Mental and Physical Health
How Foods Affect Moods
- Carbohydrates – A new way to think about cravings
- Effects protein may have on depression and anxiety
- Fats for mental health (depression, ADHD, bipolar)
- The connection between food, depression and anxiety
- Vitamins: B-Vitamins, 5-MTHF, Vitamin D
- Minerals: Magnesium, calcium
Nutrition, Diet and Culinary Medicine
- Food as “brain-mind-medicine”
- Fats: Essential fatty acids, toxic fats, fish oil
- Protein: the building blocks of happiness
- Nutrients to improve mental health and cognitive function
- Vitamins, minerals, glandulars, and special nutrients for the non-nutritionist
- Regulate hormonal imbalance
- Balance blood sugar to balance mood
- Cultural and genetic variations
- Enhance digestion for mental health
- Thyroid function and mental health
The Truth About Popular Supplements and Herbal Medicine
- Seven major herbs for PTSD, anxiety, depression, sleep, and cognitive health
- Endocannabinoid deficit theory
- Cannabis and psychedelic medicine
- THC versus CBD
- Evidence for medical cannabis for mental health PTSD and chronic pain
- Adaptogens: Ginseng, licorice, ashwaganda
- Smell, mood, and cognition
- Evidence for essential oils to alter mood and cognition
- Interactions with pharmaceuticals
Physiological Factors of Depression, Anxiety, Bipolar and ADHD
- Transcending mind-body separation: Understanding the complex relationships
- The factors that cause “chemical imbalance”
- Beyond pharmaceutical management
- Balancing circadian rhythm
- Apply breathing exercises for mental health
- Enhance sleep and address insomnia
Assessments and Evidence-Based Research
Assessments Using Integrative Approaches
- Conduct a basic nutritional food/mood assessment
- Conduct an adrenal stress and biological rhythm assessment
- Culture and ethnicity assessment and treatment
- The Cultural Formulation Interview and CAM methods
- Basic lab tests for optimal mental health
Simple Screening Tools to Identify Nutritional Deficiencies Contributing to:
- Anxiety and PTSD
- Bipolar disorder
- Lack of mental clarity
- Other mental health concerns
Recognizing When “Mental Illness” is Something Else
- Hormonal imbalance
- Anxiety vs. hypoglycemia
- Depressed, fatigued or malnourished?
- Side effects of medications
Symptoms of Nutritional Deficiencies and Co-Morbid Conditions
- Strategies to reduce inflammation: The major factor in depression, anxiety, bipolar, and ADHD
- Chronic illness, fibromyalgia
- Anxiety and digestion
- The Second brain: Microbiome, probiotics and GABA, and anxiety
- Sleep, adrenal health, and rhythms
- Anger, alcohol abuse and liver health
- Genetics, depression and brain
- PTSD and auto immune, addictions and cognition
- ADHD, ASD, and food sensitivities
- Integrative approach recovery from addictions
Clinical Applications – Non-Pharmaceutical Treatment Strategies
Holistic Treatment Interventions
- Address clients concerns and provide alternatives to psychotropics
- Herbal medicine for mental health
- Strategies for clients who want to stop their medications
- Ayurvedic medicine and mental health
- Exercise: Elevate serotonin and regulate stress hormones
- Sound and music for insomnia, anxiety and anger
- Toning, binaural music
Comprehensive Non-Pharmaceutical Treatment Plans and Protocols for:
- Depression & Seasonal Affect Disorder
- Anxiety, PTSD, and complex trauma
- Body dysmorphia
- Psychosomatic symptoms
- Pre-menstrual syndrome and menopausal symptoms
Practical Tools to Accelerate Treatment Results, Improve Energy, and Gain Mental Clarity
- Food: The Good, the Bad, and the Fake
- Sleep: The 4 habits critical to refreshing sleep
- Exercise: Elevate serotonin and regulate stress hormones
- Stress: A Holistic Approach
- Feed your brain
What You Need to Know about Somatic Therapies
- The spectrum of somatic and bodywork therapies
- The NADA protocol for addictions
- Cranial electrical stimulation for PTSD, insomnia, and optimal cognition
- When to refer
Unique Issues Across the Lifespan
- Children: Supporting sleep, focus, mood and attention
- Alternatives to psychotropics for ADHD
- Middle life: Peri-menopause, menopause, andropause
- Preventing cognitive decline
- Nutrition and integrative methods to support people with dementia and their caregivers
Apply Techniques Within Your Scope of Practice
- Ethics, law and competency
- Nutritional therapies
- Culinary medicine
- Behavioral medicine
- Nutritional supplementation
- Herbal medicine
- Hydrotherapies for mood management
- Bodywork therapies
- Acupuncture and cranial electrical stimulation
- Sound and music for insomnia and mood
- Stage appropriate yoga for anxiety, pain and PTSD
- Integrative detoxification for addiction
Build an Integrative Health Team
- When and where to refer clients
- How to find the right provider
- Questions to ask before referring
- Develop a niche practice as a certified specialist
- Professional organizations and more training
- Controversies and hot topics
Dr. Anne Procyk, ND is a naturopathic physician practicing nutritional and integrative medicine to treat mental health disorders at Third Stone Integrative Health Center. She is on the forefront in understanding the complex relationships between physical and mental health. Dr. Procyk’s thorough understanding of the latest research combined with her daily clinical experience give her the ability to translate voluminous and sometimes contradictory information into clear and effective strategies for real world patients.
She has given numerous lectures, has been featured in a number of books and made several television appearances. Dr. Procyk is a sought after leading expert on integrative strategies for dealing with depression, bipolar, and ADHD. She is also the author of Nutritional Treatments to Improve Mental Health Disorders: Non-Pharmaceutical Interventions for Depression, Anxiety, Bipolar & ADHD (PESI, 2018). She is a dynamic speaker who will inspire you to apply your new tools and transform your practice.
Dr. Procyk founded and currently sees patients at Third Stone Integrative Health Center in Essex, CT. She earned her doctorate at National College of Naturopathic medicine and graduated cum laude from Carleton College with degrees in chemistry and medical ethics. She is a member of the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians, the Connecticut Naturopathic Physicians Association, and the Association for the Advancement of Restorative Medicine.
Financial: Dr. Anne Procyk is the Medical Director at Third Stone Integrative Health Center. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Dr. Anne Procyk is a member of the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians; and the Connecticut Naturopathic Physicians Association.
Buy the 3-Day-Nutrition for Mental Health Comprehensive Course – Anne Procyk course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with 3-Day-Nutrition for Mental Health Comprehensive Course – Anne Procyk courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing 3-Day-Nutrition for Mental Health Comprehensive Course – Anne Procyk courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the 3-Day-Nutrition for Mental Health Comprehensive Course – Anne Procyk course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “3-Day-Nutrition for Mental Health Comprehensive Course – Anne Procyk course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the 3-Day-Nutrition for Mental Health Comprehensive Course – Anne Procyk course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the 3-Day-Nutrition for Mental Health Comprehensive Course – Anne Procyk course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.