Acquire the Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) Master Class -Enhance Psychological Flexibility in Clients with Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) – Jennifer L. Patterson Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) Master Class -Enhance Psychological Flexibility in Clients with Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) by Jennifer L. Patterson,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Jennifer L. Patterson
- 17 Hours 14 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- May 16, 2018
Watch this breakthrough Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) master class to develop core competencies and transform your skills to achieve better therapeutic outcomes, even with your most challenging clients!
You’ll learn how ACT weaves mindfulness strategies with cognitive-behavioral change strategies to revolutionize some of the toughest clinical conditions.
This in-depth training includes step-by-step methods to:
- set an ACT consistent treatment plan
- build an ACT skills repertoire to use immediately with any client
- apply evidence-based ACT practices in a fluid and ongoing manner
Clinicians, like you, are experiencing improved outcomes for a wide range of clinical conditions including anxiety, depression, trauma, PTSD, and personality disorders.
Full of thought provoking lecture, engaging case studies and guided instruction, you will learn essential ACT skills that your clinical practice is missing to help your clients move forward in living a meaningful life. Leave this master class armed with tools you can use in your very next session.
Revolutionize your client outcomes with the flexible and fluid ACT approach!
|Manual (7.54 MB)||155 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Master the Core Skills and Competencies of ACT
The ACT Model
- What is Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Evolution of Third Wave Behavioral Therapies
- Outcome Studies
Foundations of ACT
- Contextual Behavioral Sciences
- Functional Contextualism
- Relational Frame Theory
- Happiness Trap
- Importance of Understanding for Clinical Practice
- Experiential Avoidance as the Core Problem
- Creative Hopelessness Exercises
- Assessment Measures
- ACT Clinical Interview
- Inflexahex Diagnostic Model
Diagnostic Model: Six Core Processes of Psychological Inflexibility
- Experiential Avoidance
- Lack of awareness
- Unclear Values
- Unhelpful Behaviors
- Attachment to Conceptualized Self
- Cognitive Fusion
Treatment Model: Six Core Processes of Psychological Flexibility
- Mindful Decision Making
- Values Clarification
- Value-Based Behaviors
- Understanding Sense of Self
Interventions and Strategies
- Evidence-Based Processes and Practices
- Mindfulness Action Plan
- Commitment Plan Worksheet
- Integration of Evidence-Based Models CBT, DBT, CFT
- Role Play
- Case Presentations
ACT Treatment Planning
- Suggestaflex Model
- Paradoxical Processes
- Mindfulness Techniques
- Self-Compassion Exercises
- And Much More!
ACT in Action
- Function of Trauma Symptoms
- Specify Treatment Goals
- Target Self-harm Behaviors
- Increase Psychological Safety
- Mindfulness Exercises
- 12 Week Protocol
- Control as the Problem
- Mindful Worry Sheet
- FEAR Algorithm
- FEEL Exposure Work
- Increase Emotional Tolerance
- Values Clarification
- Mind vs. Experience
- Target the Client’s Story
- Work with Client Anger
- Role of Therapist Self-disclosure
- 12 Week Protocol
- Reason Giving
- Story Telling
- Damaged Conceptualized Self
- Behavioral Activation
ACT Extension Models
Groups & Individuals: The ACT Matrix
- Simple Format for Groups and Individuals
- Five-sense Experiences
- Mental Experiences
- Toward Moves
- Away Moves
- The Four Quadrants
Trauma Prevention & Treatment: The Crosshairs Diagram
- Awareness Training
- Identify Painful Thoughts and Feelings
- Identify Situations as Being Helpful or Unhelpful
- Living Your Values at Work, Home, or in Other Important Areas of Life
Adolescents: The DNA-V Model
- For Adolescents, Parents, Teachers
- Based on Growth and Development
- Understand the 3 Processes and 2 Perspectives of Model
- Assist Adolescent with Handling Difficult Thoughts, Feelings, and Situation
- Discover Role
- Noticer Role
- Advisor Role
Outside of Client Session: The Choice Point Model
- Useful for in-the-moment Integration of CBT and ACT
- Target Situation Selection and Modification
- Values and Skills Section
- Modify the Form or Frequency of Inner Experience
- Respond Flexibly to the Situation and the Inner Experience
- Help the Client Identify and Use Strengths
Couples: The ID Model
- Assists with Conceptualization and Treatment of Interpersonal Relationship Issues
- Lack of Insight
- Emotional Avoidance or Attachment to Emotional Experience
Please Note: PESI is not affiliated or associated with Marsha M. Linehan, PhD, ABPP, or her organizations.
Jennifer Patterson, Psy.D., LCPC, has a mission to offer evidencebased psychotherapy to help others live full and abundant lives. She is the founder of JPI Psychological Solutions in Mokena, Illinois and specializes in treating obsessive compulsive behaviors, anxiety and depression. At JPI she uses ACT and other third-wave models to assist clients with increasing quality of life.
Dr. Patterson is an ACT trainer and has lead over 500 ACT workshops across the US and internationally. She has served as vice-president of the Chicago Chapter for the Association for Contextual Behavioral Sciences. Dr. Patterson was a featured psychologist on The Learning Channel (TLC) and former co-author for Psychology Today’s blog When More Isn’t Enough.
Dr. Patterson received both her master’s and doctoral degrees from the Illinois School of Professional Psychology. She is a formally trained ACT clinician and is very skilled in mindfulbased therapies and empirically-supported treatments.
Financial: Jennifer Patterson has an employment relationship with MidAmerican Psychological Institute. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Jennifer Patterson is a member of the American Psychological Association; and Illinois Psychological Association
Buy the Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) Master Class -Enhance Psychological Flexibility in Clients with Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) – Jennifer L. Patterson course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) Master Class -Enhance Psychological Flexibility in Clients with Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) – Jennifer L. Patterson courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) Master Class -Enhance Psychological Flexibility in Clients with Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) – Jennifer L. Patterson courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) Master Class -Enhance Psychological Flexibility in Clients with Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) – Jennifer L. Patterson course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) Master Class -Enhance Psychological Flexibility in Clients with Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) – Jennifer L. Patterson course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) Master Class -Enhance Psychological Flexibility in Clients with Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) – Jennifer L. Patterson course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) Master Class -Enhance Psychological Flexibility in Clients with Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) – Jennifer L. Patterson course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.