Acquire the Acceptance & Commitment Therapy Made Simple -ACT for PTSD, Anxiety, Depression & Personality Disorders – Daniel Moran Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Acceptance & Commitment Therapy Made Simple -ACT for PTSD, Anxiety, Depression & Personality Disorders by Daniel Moran,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Daniel Moran
- 5 Hours 57 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 17, 2019
Are your current techniques just not working?
You’ve experienced the frustration; you have a client who seems to just not break through. You’ve tried your best, but the outcome is the same: he or she progresses for a while, then regresses again.
Acceptance and Commitment Therapy is the popular transdiagnostic approach that you can integrate into your practice to achieve positive therapeutic outcomes with difficult-to-treat clients.
Watch ACT expert and presenter Daniel J. Moran, in this recording as he delivers an exercise- and intervention-heavy course that will give you the tools you need to more effectively treat clients with PTSD, anxiety, depression or personality disorders.
You’ll learn how ACT weaves mindfulness strategies with cognitive-behavioral change strategies to revolutionize client outcomes, as well as discover a variety of ACT techniques for helping clients who are struggling to make difficult behavior changes due to the presence of painful thoughts, feelings and memories.
By shifting focus to their own values, ACT sets clients up to embrace behavior change that is meaningful to them while simultaneously fostering skills that allow clients to more effectively handle impulsive actions based on current thoughts or emotions.
Purchase this recording today, and Dr. Moran will guide you step-by-step through highly practical, evidence-based ACT skills that you can apply in your practice immediately!
|Manual – Acceptance & Commitment Therapy Made Easy (2.00 MB)||34 Pages||Available after Purchase|
The ACT Model
- Pain vs. suffering
- Language as a double-edged sword
- Goal: Psychological flexibility
- Limitations of the research & potential risks
Components of the ACT Model
Acceptance: Foster Client Acceptance of Emotions to Increase Values-Based Action
- What should be accepted?
- The problem with controlling thoughts
- How to sidestep the happiness trap
- Spot common phrases of non-acceptance
- Experiential avoidance
- How to help clients understand acceptance
- Experiential Exercise: The finger trap
Defusion: Change the Way Clients Interact with Their Thoughts
- Relational frame theory & mental health
- Undermine unhelpful language processes
- Give clients skills to notice their thoughts
- How to decrease believability of unhelpful thoughts
- Experiential Exercise: Notice the meaning of language
Self-As-Context: Aid Clients in Establishing Their Identities
- The three different versions of the self
- How to describe the “observer self” to clients
- How to distance the self from thoughts & emotions
- The chess board metaphor
- Experiential Exercise: ”I am” exercise
Contact with the Present Moment: Strategies to Build Attention to the Here & Now
- How language affects mindfulness
- Goals of mindfulness
- ThoughtFit exercises
- How do we teach clients to be mindful?
- How to build focus on values
- Obstacles in teaching mindfulness
- Experiential Exercise: Mindfulness meditation
Values: Aid Clients in Deciding What Gives Live Meaning
- What are values?
- How to help clients author their values
- Values vs. goals
- When clients are “stuck”
- Values assessment
- Batteries exercise
- Epitaph exercise
Committed Action: Assist Clients in Behaving in the Service of Chosen Values
- Persistent inaction, impulsivity or avoidance
- Address rule-governed behavior
- Exposure & ritual prevention strategies
- The Mindful Action Plan
ACT in Action
- Function of trauma symptoms
- Experiential avoidance in PTSD
- Increase psychological safety
- Dominating concepts of the past & future
- Trauma-informed mindfulness exercises
- Client avoidance & escape strategies
- Assessment tools
- Address reason-giving as a barrier
- Strategies to increase willingness
- Anxiety Detector exercise
- Values contradiction
- How experiential avoidance impacts depression
- Fusion to the damaged conceptualized self
- Behavioral activation strategies
- Coping strategies
- Increase emotional tolerance
- Target the client’s story
- Experiential avoidance from the therapist
Daniel J. Moran, PhD, BCBA-D, is the former president of the Association for Contextual Behavioral Science (ACBS), the international ACT organization with over 8,000 members worldwide. He co-authored the first case conceptualization manual for Acceptance and Commitment Therapy entitled ACT in Practice (New Harbinger) and served on the first ACT training committee. He also recently published Committed Action in Practice (New Harbinger) and will be bringing the topic of that book to this workshop.
As a recognized ACT Trainer in the ACBS community, Dr. Moran has an engaging training style that has led him to be an invited keynote speaker for many events in the last decade. He has also been featured on the Oprah Winfrey Network, TLC and The Discovery Channel discussing the treatment of many clinical disorders. He has published several articles and book chapters, including publications with CBT pioneer Albert Ellis and ACT pioneer Steven Hayes.
Dr. Moran supervises therapists around the world to help them treat patients in their clinics. His passion is for applying the ACT principles in important areas outside of the clinic, such as the boardroom or construction sites. He established Pickslyde Consulting in order to bring mindfulness and value-directed commitment skills to the workplace to improve safety, innovation and leadership. Dr. Moran has utilized ACT in work implementations and clinical training sites on six continents and in all 50 of the United States.
Financial: Daniel Moran founded Pickslyde Consulting. He is an author for New Harbinger and receives royalties. Dr. Moran receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Daniel Moran is a member of the Association for Contextual Behavioral Sciences.
Buy the Acceptance & Commitment Therapy Made Simple -ACT for PTSD, Anxiety, Depression & Personality Disorders – Daniel Moran course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Acceptance & Commitment Therapy Made Simple -ACT for PTSD, Anxiety, Depression & Personality Disorders – Daniel Moran courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Acceptance & Commitment Therapy Made Simple -ACT for PTSD, Anxiety, Depression & Personality Disorders – Daniel Moran courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Acceptance & Commitment Therapy Made Simple -ACT for PTSD, Anxiety, Depression & Personality Disorders – Daniel Moran course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Acceptance & Commitment Therapy Made Simple -ACT for PTSD, Anxiety, Depression & Personality Disorders – Daniel Moran course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Acceptance & Commitment Therapy Made Simple -ACT for PTSD, Anxiety, Depression & Personality Disorders – Daniel Moran course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Acceptance & Commitment Therapy Made Simple -ACT for PTSD, Anxiety, Depression & Personality Disorders – Daniel Moran course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.