Acquire the ADHD, Relationships, and Sex -Strategies to Overcome the Over/Under-Functioner Dynamic – Ari Tuckman Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
ADHD, Relationships, and Sex -Strategies to Overcome the Over/Under-Functioner Dynamic by Ari Tuckman,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Ari Tuckman
- 2 Hours 6 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Aug 21, 2020
Couples show up in your office stuck in a tug of war — neither partner is happy.
Without specific strategies to shift this dynamic, you’ll get stuck in the same unwinnable battles – and if you’re not looking for ADHD in one of the partners, you could be missing the boat!
Explicitly addressing ADHD (including the other partner’s response to it) is the change agent for successful therapy!
ADHD exacerbates the universal struggles that every couple faces, so learning to work more effectively with these couples will make you more effective with all your couples.
Join Ari Tuckman, PsyD, CST, in this fresh look at how to move couples forward in therapy:
- Overcome ADHD’s mindset traps
- Escape the dynamics of the over- and under-functioner
- Create more sustainable agreements
- Negotiate each partner’s desires and needs
- Once again reap the many benefits of a satisfying sex life
Don’t miss out on learning from one of the few experts in both ADHD and sex therapy!
|Manual – ADHD, Relationships, and Sex (401.3 KB)||38 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Inside the Adult ADHD Mind
- Difficulty seeing time and feeling the future
- Avoidance of difficult or unpleasant tasks
- Common mindset traps and rationalizations
- Psychological defensiveness after a lifetime of being corrected
ADHD’s Impact on Relationships and Sex
- The over-functioner meets the under-functioner
- Micromanagement versus independence
- Chronic polarizing pattern of push and pull
- Sexuality fades and the couple’s connection weakens
What the Happiest Couples are Doing Right –
- Strategies to:
- Apply a deeper understanding of ADHD to manage life more resiliently (for both partners)
- Create more sustainable expectations to de-escalate the unwinnable tug of war between distraction and anxiety
- Explore priorities to decide what to change and what to accept in the relationship
- Negotiate differences respectfully and productively
- Identify and overcome barriers to a better sex life
Ari Tuckman, PsyD, CST is a psychologist, certified sex therapist, and ADHD expert.
He is the author of four books on adult ADHD, including his most recent book, ADHD After Dark: Better Sex Life, Better Relationship, which is the first to explore how ADHD impacts a couple’s sex life ad relationship – and how to improve both. He has also written several book chapters and is a frequent author for ADHD-related publications, including ADDitude Magazine, and Attention Magazine. His Sex Matters blog on PsychologyToday.com covers general sexuality topics, as well as how ADHD impacts sex and relationships.
He is a popular and dynamic presenter who routinely earns excellent reviews for his ability to make complex concepts understandable and useful. He has given more than 400 presentations to professionals and members of the public, across America and in Sweden, Turkey, Greece, Mexico, England, Spain, Denmark, Canada, and Iceland.
He has appeared on CNN, National Public Radio, and XM Radio and been quoted in The New York Times, USA Today, The Washington Post, The Boston Globe, USnews.com, The Philadelphia Inquirer, Men’s Health, and many other media outlets. He is a former board member and current conference committee co-chair for CHADD, the national ADHD advocacy organization.
Financial: Ari Tuckman maintains a private practice. He is an author and receives royalties. Dr. Tuckman receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Ari Tuckman is the conference committee co-chair for CHADD.
Buy the ADHD, Relationships, and Sex -Strategies to Overcome the Over/Under-Functioner Dynamic – Ari Tuckman course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with ADHD, Relationships, and Sex -Strategies to Overcome the Over/Under-Functioner Dynamic – Ari Tuckman courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing ADHD, Relationships, and Sex -Strategies to Overcome the Over/Under-Functioner Dynamic – Ari Tuckman courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the ADHD, Relationships, and Sex -Strategies to Overcome the Over/Under-Functioner Dynamic – Ari Tuckman course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “ADHD, Relationships, and Sex -Strategies to Overcome the Over/Under-Functioner Dynamic – Ari Tuckman course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the ADHD, Relationships, and Sex -Strategies to Overcome the Over/Under-Functioner Dynamic – Ari Tuckman course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the ADHD, Relationships, and Sex -Strategies to Overcome the Over/Under-Functioner Dynamic – Ari Tuckman course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.