Acquire the Advance Your Cultural Competency in the Clinical Setting -DSM-5® Guidelines, Ethical Standards and Multicultural Awareness – Jose F. Vasquez Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Advance Your Cultural Competency in the Clinical Setting -DSM-5® Guidelines, Ethical Standards and Multicultural Awareness by Jose F. Vasquez,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Jose F. Vasquez
- 6 Hours 17 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 26, 2014
- DSM-5® cultural formulation and cultural genogram
- 6 Hours of Ethics
- Tools to build rapport with diverse clients
The DSM-5® has changed the cultural criteria in both assessment and treatment of mental health. Integrating these new approaches is essential to ethical and competent practice. Watch this seminar with expert Dr. Jose Vasquez, and you will learn how to incorporate the new DSM-5® criteria and adapt evidence-based models in a culturally sensitive context. By identifying cultural influences and breaking down stereotypes and biases, you can build a stronger rapport with your diverse clients and achieve better therapeutic outcomes.
You will develop the skills to:
- Navigate through language barriers
- Overcome religious and cultural issues in mental health
- Adapt treatment for specific groups
- Identify cultural trauma and psychosomatic distress
- Promote resiliency in your clients
Using case examples, exercises, and plenty of humor, Dr. Vasquez will help deepen your cultural mindfulness in the clinical setting. You will leave feeling confident dealing with diverse clients and better equipped to overcome the challenging demands of cultural competence.
To order the book, Rhythms of Recovery: Trauma, Nature, and the Body, please visit our product store.
To order the book, The CBT Toolbox: A Workbook for Clients and Clinicians, please visit our product store.
|Manual (5.8 MB)||60 Pages||Available after Purchase|
DSM- 5®: New Guidelines for the Integration of Cultural Competencies
- Cross-cultural variations in presentations
- Cultural concepts of distress
- Assessments and diagnostic protocols
- DSM-5® cultural formulation
- Cultural factors influencing clients’ perspectives of their symptoms and treatment options
- Cultural genogram with families
Culture and Ethnicity in the United States
- Populations: African American, Euro-American, Asian, American Indian/Alaskan Native/Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islanders; Hispanic/Latino
- Multi-ethnic families: diversity within diversity
- Complexity of identity within groups; subcategories of larger communities
- Multi-ethnic identity; gender and ethnic identity
- Trends in locale specific migration patterns, variation and mental health needs
Cultural Competencies in Mental Health
- Mindfulness-based approach to cultural competence
- Acknowledge cultural differences: terms of reference, racism, stereotypes
- Understand your own culture(s) and ethnic influences
- The Fabric of rapport
- Make cultural connections
- Acquire knowledge & skills
- View behavior within a cultural context
Ethics, Competence & Professional Practice Issues
- Ethical standards for culturally competent practice
- Strategies for responding to the spectrum of professional practice and boundaries
- Micro-aggressions in everyday life and the clinical setting
Language and Religious Considerations
- Work with limited English proficiency and bi/multilingual clients
- Make the most of translation services
- Intersection of religion and culture
- Religious experience, counseling and mental health
Interventions and Therapeutic Concerns Across Cultures
- Engaging identities; transference and counter transference issues
- Medications; use and belief systems
- Tips for working with traditional practitioners & natural healers
- Guidelines for working with specific groups
- Innovative group therapies
- Culture-based positive psychology & resilience strategies
- Historical trauma and grief assessment
- Integrate cultural interventions into substance abuse programs
- Modify evidence- based practices & identify best practices
- Case studies and examples
Healthy Options Enterprises, LLC
Jose F. Vasquez, Ph.D., Psy.D., LMHC , maintains a private practice in West Olympia and Tacoma, Washington. Dr. Vasquez has provided mental health services to families of all races and cultural background for the last 20 years. He is committed to delivering high-quality mental health and crime victim services to those who need help regardless of cultural background, ethnicity, religious belief, or social status.
Dr. Vasquez earned his doctorate degree in psychology from California Southern University, his Ph.D. in human services from Capella University and a Master’s degree in marriage, family and child therapy from the Phillips Graduate Institute in Chatsworth, California. In addition, Dr. Vasquez has presented at national conferences and to general audiences on the topics of juvenile delinquency, cross-cultural issues for mental health clinicians, sexual assault and traumatic brain injury (TBI), and minority counseling issues. He is also a contracted cross-cultural issues trainer for the University of WA.
Buy the Advance Your Cultural Competency in the Clinical Setting -DSM-5® Guidelines, Ethical Standards and Multicultural Awareness – Jose F. Vasquez course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Advance Your Cultural Competency in the Clinical Setting -DSM-5® Guidelines, Ethical Standards and Multicultural Awareness – Jose F. Vasquez courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Advance Your Cultural Competency in the Clinical Setting -DSM-5® Guidelines, Ethical Standards and Multicultural Awareness – Jose F. Vasquez courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Advance Your Cultural Competency in the Clinical Setting -DSM-5® Guidelines, Ethical Standards and Multicultural Awareness – Jose F. Vasquez course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Advance Your Cultural Competency in the Clinical Setting -DSM-5® Guidelines, Ethical Standards and Multicultural Awareness – Jose F. Vasquez course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Advance Your Cultural Competency in the Clinical Setting -DSM-5® Guidelines, Ethical Standards and Multicultural Awareness – Jose F. Vasquez course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Advance Your Cultural Competency in the Clinical Setting -DSM-5® Guidelines, Ethical Standards and Multicultural Awareness – Jose F. Vasquez course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.