Acquire the Advanced Cognitive Behavior Therapy -CBT for Your Most Challenging Clients – Donald Meichenbaum Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Advanced Cognitive Behavior Therapy -CBT for Your Most Challenging Clients by Donald Meichenbaum,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Donald Meichenbaum
- 6 Hours 14 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 19, 2013
- More effectively treat Complex PTSD, Borderline Personality Disorders and other challenging disorders
- Increase the likelihood of treatment success with advanced CBT techniques
- Learn strategies from one of the founders of CBT and “one of the 10 most influential psychotherapists of the 20th century”
Dr. Donald Meichenbaum is one of the founders of Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) and was voted “one of the 10 most influential psychotherapists of the 20th century”. He recently received a Life-time Achievement Award from the Clinical Division of the American Psychological Association for his work on suicide prevention.
In this advanced CBT workshop, Dr. Meichenbaum, will discuss a critical analysis of the controversies concerning the effectiveness of psychotherapy (evidence-based versus relationship-focused interventions). He will propose a resolution by demonstrating how to implement the Core Tasks of Psychotherapy or what “expert” therapists do. Dr. Meichenbaum will highlight the critical role that a Case Conceptualization Model plays in forming assessment and treatment decision-making, especially when conducting risk assessment of suicidality and aggressive behavior.
You will learn how to implement integrative treatments with challenging clients who have and comorbid disorders such as PTSD, substance abuse, Borderline Personality Disorders, depression/suicidality and anger/aggressive behaviors. Learn effective skills to engage clients, anticipate and address treatment non-adherence and increase the likelihood of treatment success. Detailed Handouts and video case demonstrations of specific treatment procedures will be used throughout the workshop. A “TO DO” list will be provided of ways attendees can increase their psychotherapeutic “expertise.”
Learn how to implement integrative treatments with challenging clients who have comorbid disorders such as PTSD, substance abuse, Borderline Personality Disorders, depression/suicidality and anger/aggressive behaviors.
To order the book, Road Map to Resilience, please visit our product store.
To order the book, Treatment of Individuals with Anger-Control Problems & Aggressive Behaviors, please visit our product store.
|Manual (7.9 MB)||99 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Clinical Applications and Advanced CBT Strategies
- More effectively treat Complex PTSD,
- Borderline Personality Disorders and other challenging disorders
- Use the “art of questioning”
- Case conceptualization for your most challenging clients
- Effective risk assessments
- Utilizing constructive narrative perspective
- Bolster client resilience: Create a “Healing Story”
- Integrative evidence-based treatments
- Engage clients and their family members
- Enhance treatment generalization
Core Clinical Skills for Advanced Treatment
- Emotional, cognitive and behavioral self-regulations skills
- Trauma-focused cognitive behavior strategies
- Enhance the therapeutic alliance
- Exposure-based interventions
- Treat challenging clients with comorbid disorders
- Conduct relapse prevention
- Better Theapeutic alliances
- More effective psychoeducation
- Collaborative goal-setting to create hope
- Conduct cognitive restructuring
Advanced CBT Skills to Treat Clients
- PTSD and Complex PTSD
- Comorbid disorders –Substance abuse/personality disorders
- Anger/aggressive behaviors
- Treatment-resistant clients
The Melissa Institute
Don Meichenbaum, Ph.D. is Distinguished Professor Emeritus from the University of Waterloo. Ontario from which he took early retirement 20 years ago. He is presently Research Director of the Melissa Institute for Violence Prevention in Miami (Please see www.melissainstitute.org). He is one of the founders of Cognitive Behavior Therapy.
In a survey of clinicians reported in the American Psychologist, he was voted “one of the ten most influential psychotherapists of the 20th century.” He has received a Lifetime Achievement Award from the Clinical Division of the American Psychological Association and he was Honorary President of the Canadian Psychological Association.
He has presented in all 50 U.S. states and internationally. He has published extensively and most recently published Roadmap to Resilience: A Guide for Military Trauma Victims and Their Families (visit www.roadmaptoresilience. org). His other books include Treatment of Individuals with Anger Control Problems and Aggressive Behavior; Stress Inoculation Training; Facilitating Treatment Adherence; and The Unconscious Reconsidered.
He has consulted for various populations including veterans’ hospitals, the National Guard, psychiatric treatment centers for children, adolescents and adults, treatment center for individuals with traumatic brain injuries, torture victims, Native populations, deaf populations and school boards. See papers by Dr. Meichenbaum on www.melissainstitute.org (go to home page and click on Author’s Index and scroll to Meichenbaum).
Financial: Donald Meichenbaum is Research Director of the Melissa Institute for Violence Prevention and Treatment. He is the Distinguished Professor Emeritus for the University of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. Dr. Meichenbaum receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Donald Meichenbaum has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Advanced Cognitive Behavior Therapy -CBT for Your Most Challenging Clients – Donald Meichenbaum course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Advanced Cognitive Behavior Therapy -CBT for Your Most Challenging Clients – Donald Meichenbaum courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Advanced Cognitive Behavior Therapy -CBT for Your Most Challenging Clients – Donald Meichenbaum courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Advanced Cognitive Behavior Therapy -CBT for Your Most Challenging Clients – Donald Meichenbaum course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Advanced Cognitive Behavior Therapy -CBT for Your Most Challenging Clients – Donald Meichenbaum course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Advanced Cognitive Behavior Therapy -CBT for Your Most Challenging Clients – Donald Meichenbaum course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Advanced Cognitive Behavior Therapy -CBT for Your Most Challenging Clients – Donald Meichenbaum course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.