Acquire the Advanced Cognitive Behavioral Therapy -2 Day Intensive Workshop-Donald Meichenbaum – Don Meichenbaum, Ph.D. Presents Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Advanced Cognitive Behavioral Therapy -2 Day Intensive Workshop-Donald Meichenbaum by Don Meichenbaum, Ph.D. Presents,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Donald Meichenbaum
- 11 Hours 51 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 03, 2019
Don’t miss this opportunity learn from Dr. Donald Meichenbaum, one of the world’s leading psychotherapists and co-founder of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
Voted “one of the 10 most influential psychotherapists of the 20th century” and a recipient of the Lifetime Achievement Award from the American Psychological Association for his work on suicide prevention, Dr. Meichenbaum remains one of the most notable leaders in the field of psychotherapy today.
In this compelling recording, Dr. Meichenbaum will offer you the “untold” story of how CBT evolved, what it means for today’s clinician and considerations every therapist should contemplate when conducting psychotherapy.
He’ll then allow you access into decades’ worth of clinical knowledge and experience as he walks you through CBT-informed case conceptualization, treatment and management of some of the most difficult diagnoses on your caseload, including PTSD, substance abuse, personality disorders, depression, suicidality, and severe anger and aggression.
Under his expert guidance, you’ll gain skills and knowledge to:
- Expand your CBT-informed intervention toolbox to engage and treat even your “toughest” clients
- Develop “expert” level clinical skills and techniques that elicit lasting change in clients
- Implement an easy-to-follow case conceptualization model that informs assessment and treatment decisions
- Increase your clients’ ability to generalize their in-session skills to life outside your office
- Anticipate and address treatment non-adherence to increase the likelihood of success
Dr. Meichenbaum will not only give you invaluable concrete interventions to take back to your office the next day, he’ll do it in a way that reminds you of why you became a clinician in the first place.
Known for giving critically-minded, clinically astute and humorous lectures, Dr. Meichenbaum demonstrates the art and science of psychotherapy in a way only he can – you don’t want to miss this opportunity to learn from a legend in the field of psychotherapy!
|Manual – Advanced Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (9.66 MB)||111 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Manual (part 2) – Advanced Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (10.99 MB)||119 Pages||Available after Purchase|
The Evolution of CBT: What It Means for Today’s Clinician
- Theoretical and empirical progression of CBT
- The emergence of a Constructive Narrative Perspective (CNP) of psychotherapy
- Evidence-based v. relationship-based therapy
- Limitations of the research and potential risks
Setting the Stage for “Expert” Level Therapy: How to Achieve Lasting Change with Your Clients
- Dr. Meichenbaum’s core tasks of psychotherapy – how regularly are you utilizing these?
- The critical role of the therapeutic alliance as a catalyst for change
- How to utilize client-informed feedback on a session-by-session basis
- Strategies that bolster resilience in clients Integration of spiritually-based and CBT interventions
CBT-Informed Case Conceptualization: Strategies for Comprehensive, Ongoing Assessment & Treatment Planning
- How to implement the Case Conceptualization Model
- Risk and protective factors – why you need both
- How to use the “art of questioning” to avoid becoming the client’s “surrogate frontal lobe”
- Never leave a session without identifying this
- How to conduct collaborative, SMART goal setting procedures that elicit hope for the client
Advanced CBT Interventions: Empower Clients to Identify Triggers, Unhook Schemas, Develop Coping Skills, and Make Healthier Decisions
- The CLOCK metaphor: a new, concrete way to illustrate thoughts, feelings, behavior and consequences
- Multi-tiered timelines: unfreeze beliefs, discover the impact of developmental schemata, and nurture hope
- Strategies to help your client re-conceptualize the problem
- Advanced Implementation of Classic CBT Interventions, Including:
- Self-monitoring Exposure-based interventions
- Cognitive restructuring And more!
- Other CBT-Informed Treatment Techniques
- Constructive Narrative interventions, including Gestalt’s “Empty Chair”
- Contextualize memories: “here and now” versus “then and there” interventions
- Strategies for addressing treatment noncompliance
- Techniques to increase generalization of skills outside of session
- Diagnosis-Specific Interventions For:
- PTSD, Complex PTSD Prolonged and complicated grief
- Suicidal behavior/ideation
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Substance Abuse
- Extreme anger and aggressive behavior
- Victims of intimate partner violence
The Melissa Institute
Don Meichenbaum, Ph.D. is Distinguished Professor Emeritus from the University of Waterloo. Ontario from which he took early retirement 20 years ago. He is presently Research Director of the Melissa Institute for Violence Prevention in Miami (Please see www.melissainstitute.org). He is one of the founders of Cognitive Behavior Therapy.
In a survey of clinicians reported in the American Psychologist, he was voted “one of the ten most influential psychotherapists of the 20th century.” He has received a Lifetime Achievement Award from the Clinical Division of the American Psychological Association and he was Honorary President of the Canadian Psychological Association.
He has presented in all 50 U.S. states and internationally. He has published extensively and most recently published Roadmap to Resilience: A Guide for Military Trauma Victims and Their Families (visit www.roadmaptoresilience. org). His other books include Treatment of Individuals with Anger Control Problems and Aggressive Behavior; Stress Inoculation Training; Facilitating Treatment Adherence; and The Unconscious Reconsidered.
He has consulted for various populations including veterans’ hospitals, the National Guard, psychiatric treatment centers for children, adolescents and adults, treatment center for individuals with traumatic brain injuries, torture victims, Native populations, deaf populations and school boards. See papers by Dr. Meichenbaum on www.melissainstitute.org (go to home page and click on Author’s Index and scroll to Meichenbaum).
Financial: Donald Meichenbaum is Research Director of the Melissa Institute for Violence Prevention and Treatment. He is the Distinguished Professor Emeritus for the University of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. Dr. Meichenbaum receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Donald Meichenbaum has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Advanced Cognitive Behavioral Therapy -2 Day Intensive Workshop-Donald Meichenbaum – Don Meichenbaum, Ph.D. Presents course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Advanced Cognitive Behavioral Therapy -2 Day Intensive Workshop-Donald Meichenbaum – Don Meichenbaum, Ph.D. Presents courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Advanced Cognitive Behavioral Therapy -2 Day Intensive Workshop-Donald Meichenbaum – Don Meichenbaum, Ph.D. Presents courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Advanced Cognitive Behavioral Therapy -2 Day Intensive Workshop-Donald Meichenbaum – Don Meichenbaum, Ph.D. Presents course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Advanced Cognitive Behavioral Therapy -2 Day Intensive Workshop-Donald Meichenbaum – Don Meichenbaum, Ph.D. Presents course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Advanced Cognitive Behavioral Therapy -2 Day Intensive Workshop-Donald Meichenbaum – Don Meichenbaum, Ph.D. Presents course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Advanced Cognitive Behavioral Therapy -2 Day Intensive Workshop-Donald Meichenbaum – Don Meichenbaum, Ph.D. Presents course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.