Acquire the Advanced Mindfulness Techniques that Change the Brain -Rewire Depression, Anxiety and Toxic Lifestyle Habits – Donald Altman Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Advanced Mindfulness Techniques that Change the Brain -Rewire Depression, Anxiety and Toxic Lifestyle Habits by Donald Altman,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Donald Altman
- 5 Hours 27 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Aug 02, 2016
In this cutting-edge recording you will learn the latest neuroscience supporting the benefits of mindfulness. Gain a deeper understanding of how mindfulness works for clinical disorders including depression, anxiety and toxic lifestyle habits. Mindfulness expert and best-selling author, and trainer, Donald Altman will provide you with core mindfulness skills to enhance your practice. You will be immediately able to utilize mindfulness interventions to help your clients improve their lives.
Donald Altman will show you how mindfulness can create new brain pathways – and how lasting change happens from the inside out. You will walk away with new mindfulness techniques and how to best teach them to your clients. Donald is known for his engaging way of blending humor, video, case studies and experiential teachings, and methods to work with diverse clients.
|Manual (3.66 MB)||52 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Mindfulness and Cutting-Edge Research
- Mindfulness as a metacognitive skill
- Negative effects of a wandering mind
- Breathing reduces rumination and anxiety
- Useful (and free) web resources
Advanced Mindfulness Vocabulary
- Traditional terms of mindfulness
- Meeting the client with a broader view of mindfulness
- Brain integration
The Four Core Mindfulness Practices
- Breathing awareness
- Mind awareness
- Body scan
- Movement awareness
Get Unstuck from Depression
- Stress regulation
- Mindful laughter
- Use nature’s engaging power to restore focus
- Mindful walking to manage the uncertainty of transition
- Retrain the mind to be kind, compassionate and balanced
Toxic Lifestyle Habits
- Getting aligned with values and meaning
- Embracing gratitude and affirmations
- The “G.L.A.D.” technique
- Finding peace with “Be the Pebble” practice
Donald Altman, M.A., LPC, is a psychotherapist, award-winning writer, former Buddhist monk, teacher and an adjunct professor at Lewis and Clark Graduate School of Education and Counseling. He is also a faculty member of the Interpersonal Neurobiology program at Portland State University and teaches various classes blending mindfulness and Interpersonal Neurobiology.
A prolific writer whose career spans more than 25 years, Donald has authored several pioneering books on mindfulness, beginning with his 1998 Art of the Inner Meal (HarperOne, 1999). His book, The Mindfulness Code (New World Library, 2010) was named as “One of the Best Spiritual Books of 2010.” He has also authored The Mindfulness Toolbox for Relationships: 50 Practical Tips, Tools & Handouts for Building Compassionate Connections (PESI, 2018), Stay Mindful & Color: Find Calm, Clarity and Happiness (PESI, 2016), Meal By Meal (New World Library, 2004), Living Kindness (Moon Lake Media, 2009), One Minute Mindfulness (New World Library, 2011), The Joy Compass (New Harbinger, 2012), The Mindfulness Toolbox: 50 Practical Tips, Tools & Handouts for Anxiety, Depression, Stress & Pain (PESI, 2014) and 101 Mindful Ways to Build Resilience: Cultivate Calm, Clarity, Optimism & Happiness Each Day (PESI, 2015).
In addition to his books, Donald was a staff writer for an EMMY-Award winning children’s television show (“The Magic Door,” CBS Chicago), won an American Medical Writer’s Association Award, co-created the first interactive comic strip on America Online, and has had articles appear in New Age Journal, the Los Angeles Times, and Independent Business Magazine, among others.
Donald reaches out to the professional community by serving as the vice president of The Center for Mindful Eating. Donald works extensively with mindful meditation in his own life, as well as offering these tools to others through his books and classes. He teaches mindfulness and spiritual values around the country. He is dedicated to bringing these ancient practices in tune with modern living and to invite wellness into our stress-filled lives. Donald is also a member of the Burma Buddhist Association. An avid motorcyclist, he enjoys riding his motorcycle along the beautiful Oregon coast.
Financial: Donald Altman is in private practice. He is an Adjunct Faculty member of the Interpersonal Neurobiology Program at Portland State University. Mr. Altman receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Donald Altman has no relevant nonfinancial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Advanced Mindfulness Techniques that Change the Brain -Rewire Depression, Anxiety and Toxic Lifestyle Habits – Donald Altman course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Advanced Mindfulness Techniques that Change the Brain -Rewire Depression, Anxiety and Toxic Lifestyle Habits – Donald Altman courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Advanced Mindfulness Techniques that Change the Brain -Rewire Depression, Anxiety and Toxic Lifestyle Habits – Donald Altman courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Advanced Mindfulness Techniques that Change the Brain -Rewire Depression, Anxiety and Toxic Lifestyle Habits – Donald Altman course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Advanced Mindfulness Techniques that Change the Brain -Rewire Depression, Anxiety and Toxic Lifestyle Habits – Donald Altman course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Advanced Mindfulness Techniques that Change the Brain -Rewire Depression, Anxiety and Toxic Lifestyle Habits – Donald Altman course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Advanced Mindfulness Techniques that Change the Brain -Rewire Depression, Anxiety and Toxic Lifestyle Habits – Donald Altman course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.