Acquire the Advanced Practical Clinical Skills for the Trauma-Informed Therapist – Julie M. Rosenzweig Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Advanced Practical Clinical Skills for the Trauma-Informed Therapist by Julie M. Rosenzweig,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Julie M. Rosenzweig
- 5 Hours 53 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 21, 2017
You can help meet the demand for mental health professionals with expertise in providing trauma therapy
You’ve attended numerous “Trauma101” trainings – you know the basics. Now it’s time for the next level. Attend this seminar to both learn (and hone) the advanced clinical skills you need to move your clients toward sustained emotional safety and regulation. Learn practical skills to increase distress tolerance, deactivate memory triggers, and reduce fight, flight or freeze reactions in your clients.
Isn’t it time for you to stop feeling stuck, wondering what to do differently, and worrying that your clients are discouraged and sensing change is hopeless?
Think about your most challenging case–write down why it is so difficult and bring it with you. If the issue is case conceptualization, an inadequate therapeutic alliance, traumatic transference, or an incoherent client narrative of the trauma, then this recording will give you new ways of thinking and acting therapeutically.
Highlights of the training include:
- Key neuropsychological principles of trauma therapy
- Become better able to identify and understand therapeutic impasses and Learn new techniques to get unstuck
- Know when the client is ready for processing traumatic memories
- Learn how to slow down and track moment-to-moment with your clients
The need for clinicians with expertise in treating trauma has never been greater. Trauma treatment is evolving constantly. By attending this seminar you’ll be taking a step toward current, deeper knowledge, proficiency, and effectiveness as the clinician you have always aspired to be.
|Manual (3.58 MB)||28 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Creating a Trauma Therapy Framework
- Neuropsychological principles
- Attachment and regulatory concepts
- Identify your vulnerability hot spots
- Setting your clinical intention
The Therapeutic Alliance
- Listening for adaptive attachment narratives
- Use of self and the intersubjective experience
- Interrupting client’s sense of aloneness through using ‘we’ language
Establishing and Sustaining Emotional Safety
- Strengthen the client’s internal resources
- Provide practical neurobiology info to clients
- See, hear, and acknowledge therapeutic ruptures
- Steps in healing ruptures, including the art of apology
Recognizing Therapeutic Impasses and Getting Unstuck
- It’s not about client resistance
- Opportunities in impasses
- Being fully present
- Pause, pacing and moment-to-moment tracking
- Vicarious traumatization prevention and intervention
- Compassion fatigue buffers
- Self-care: before, during and after
Neuroscience-Informed Trauma Treatment Strategies
- Memory processing & reconsolidation
- Choosing bottom-up versus top-down processing
- Paying attention to the body
- Moving through emotional activation
Building Narrative Coherence & Restoring Resilience
- Identifying survival-based sources of courage, creativity & innovation
- Re-vising meanings in trauma stories
- Reflective functioning (mentalizing)
- Techniques and tips from narrative therapy
- Sex & gender
- Couples and trauma-informed approaches
- When to seek consultation
Julie M. Rosenzweig, Ph.D., L.C.S.W., is an unabashed neuro-geek who is frequently heard in workshops translating neuroscience into personal and professional applications. With humor and passion, Dr. Julie happily shares her knowledge about the brain, on topics such as toxic stress effects, attachment disruptions, trauma-informed care, vicarious traumatization, clinical supervision, and technology stress. Dr. Julie has been involved in the trauma field as a therapist, consultant, and author for over 30 years, including service as a mental health worker with the Red Cross in New York shortly after 9/11. Her clinical practice includes individuals, couples and consultation groups. An experienced educator and researcher, she is a Professor Emerita at Portland State University and author of numerous journal articles, including The Neurobiology of Toxic Stress: Implications for Social Work, a chapter in the Social Workers Desk Reference (2015).
Financial: Julie Rosenzweig is in private practice. Dr. Rosenzweig is professor emerita at Portland State University. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Julie Rosenzweig is a member of the National Association of Social Workers; and International Association of Trauma Professionals.
Buy the Advanced Practical Clinical Skills for the Trauma-Informed Therapist – Julie M. Rosenzweig course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Advanced Practical Clinical Skills for the Trauma-Informed Therapist – Julie M. Rosenzweig courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Advanced Practical Clinical Skills for the Trauma-Informed Therapist – Julie M. Rosenzweig courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Advanced Practical Clinical Skills for the Trauma-Informed Therapist – Julie M. Rosenzweig course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Advanced Practical Clinical Skills for the Trauma-Informed Therapist – Julie M. Rosenzweig course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Advanced Practical Clinical Skills for the Trauma-Informed Therapist – Julie M. Rosenzweig course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Advanced Practical Clinical Skills for the Trauma-Informed Therapist – Julie M. Rosenzweig course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.