Acquire the Alternative Learners and Outside the Box Thinkers -Innovative Interventions for Kids & Teens with ADHD, Autism, and Learning Differences – Sharon Saline Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Alternative Learners and Outside the Box Thinkers -Innovative Interventions for Kids & Teens with ADHD, Autism, and Learning Differences by Sharon Saline,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Sharon Saline, PsyD.
- 2 Hours 28 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Aug 21, 2020
With remote and hybrid learning on the rise, students who are considered “alternative learners” – those with ADHD, Autism, and learning disabilities – are facing unprecedented challenges as they pivot to meet the demands of this new educational era.
Watch Dr. Sharon Saline in this recording that dives into practical, collaborative tools for addressing the educational and mental health concerns of kids who learn differently. Packed with insight and concrete strategies, this program will prepare you, your clients/students, and their families for a successful school year, including how to:
- Navigate remote, in-person, and hybrid learning models that aren’t designed with them in mind
- Increase motivation, goal-directed persistence, time management, and organizational skills
- Identify potential mental health issues related to learning challenges for non-neurotypical children and adolescents
- Support families — create effective daily routines, manage stress, and build connection
If you work with kids and teens, this training is a must! Purchase today!
|Manual – Alternative Learners and “Outside the Box” Thinkers (4.9 MB)||43 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Illinois Educators Self-study Instructions (28.5 KB)||Available after Purchase|
|Illinois Educators Evaluation Form (1.2 MB)||Available after Purchase|
Who are Alternative Learners?
- “Outside the box” thinkers: So many strengths!
- Issues related to unequal access for services and learning.
- Co-existing conditions and how to intervene (especially anxiety)
- What the research tells us about alternative learners and related diagnoses
Executive Functioning (EF) Skills
- How to identify EF skill deficits
- Strategies to improve EF skills at home and school
- Motivation, procrastination, and disorganization
Hybrid Learning: Interventions for Virtual and In-Classroom Education
- Challenges specific to alternative learners and their families
- Parent v. student roles with homework, responsibility, and monitoring
- Reduce conflict and improve connection within families
- Tools for collaboration, consistency and communication
Sharon Saline, PsyD., ADHD-CCSP, a licensed clinical psychologist in private practice, is a top expert in how ADHD, learning disabilities, and mental health issues affect children, teens, and families. Dr. Saline has worked extensively with schools on mental health issues in the classroom, interpreting psychological evaluations and improving teacher/parent communication. Her unique perspective, a sibling of a child who wrestled with untreated ADHD, combined with decades of academic excellence and clinical experience, assists her in guiding families as they navigate from the confusing maze of diagnoses and conflict to successful interventions and connections.
Dr. Saline funnels her expertise into her book, What Your ADHD Child Wishes You Knew: Working Together to Empower Kids for Success in School and Life. Heralded as an invaluable resource, her book is the recipient of two awards: Best Book Awards winner by American Book Fest and the Gold Medal from Moms’ Choice Awards. She recently published The ADHD Solution Deck (PESI, 2020).
As an international lecturer and workshop facilitator, Dr. Saline combines psychology with her love of theatre to animatedly present on a variety of topics from understanding ADHD, executive functioning and anxiety in children and teens to working with different kinds of learners and raising digital citizens. Dr. Saline is a regular contributor to ADDitudemag.com and PsychologyToday.com, a featured expert on MASS Appeal on WWLP-TV and a part-time lecturer at the Smith School for Social Work. For more information on Dr. Saline, please visit drsharonsaline.com or @DrSharonSaline (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram).
Financial: Sharon Saline maintains a private practice. She is a lecturer at Smith College School for Social Work. Dr. Saline receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Sharon Saline is a member of the American Psychological Association; the Massachusetts Psychological Association; Children and Adults with ADHD (CHADD); and Attention Deficit Disorder Association (ADDA).
Buy the Alternative Learners and Outside the Box Thinkers -Innovative Interventions for Kids & Teens with ADHD, Autism, and Learning Differences – Sharon Saline course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Alternative Learners and Outside the Box Thinkers -Innovative Interventions for Kids & Teens with ADHD, Autism, and Learning Differences – Sharon Saline courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Alternative Learners and Outside the Box Thinkers -Innovative Interventions for Kids & Teens with ADHD, Autism, and Learning Differences – Sharon Saline courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Alternative Learners and Outside the Box Thinkers -Innovative Interventions for Kids & Teens with ADHD, Autism, and Learning Differences – Sharon Saline course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Alternative Learners and Outside the Box Thinkers -Innovative Interventions for Kids & Teens with ADHD, Autism, and Learning Differences – Sharon Saline course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Alternative Learners and Outside the Box Thinkers -Innovative Interventions for Kids & Teens with ADHD, Autism, and Learning Differences – Sharon Saline course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Alternative Learners and Outside the Box Thinkers -Innovative Interventions for Kids & Teens with ADHD, Autism, and Learning Differences – Sharon Saline course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.