Acquire the Asperger’s Syndrome in Adulthood -Interventions to Teach Pro-Social Coping Skills – Timothy Kowalski Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Asperger’s Syndrome in Adulthood -Interventions to Teach Pro-Social Coping Skills by Timothy Kowalski,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Timothy Kowalski
- 2 Hours 34 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 18, 2016
Join Timothy P. Kowalski, M.A., CCC-SLP, and learn the difficulties often found in adults having Asperger syndrome (AS), many of which are not employed at a level commensurate with their cognitive ability. We will discuss the problems often seen in employment, dating, hygiene, marriage and relationships. You will learn strategies to assist these individuals in establishing pro-social coping skills.
- AS & Adults: A Hidden Disability
- DSM-5 and ICD-10
- Clinical impact, misdiagnoses and comorbidity
- Social demands as we age
- Characteristics of the adult with AS
- Problems with adult assessment tools
- Assessment tools
- Why Do They Act This Way?
- Theory of Mind
- Executive Functions
- Central Coherence
- Emotional Intelligence
- Intervention Strategies for:
- Cognitive retraining/restructuring
- Dealing with denial
- Use of self-talk
- Stress management
Timothy P. Kowalski, M.A., CCC-SLP, is a licensed speech-language pathologist specializing in social-pragmatic communication deficits and internationally known expert on Asperger Syndrome. His Orlando practice has seen clients from Europe, South America and throughout the USA. Mr. Kowalski regularly consults to schools on best practices for students identified or suspected of having Asperger’s syndrome and provides schoolwide district inservices.
Mr. Kowalski presents internationally on a wide variety of issues relative to Asperger’s, is a guest lecturer at universities and colleges and is a consultant for forensic cases involving Asperger’s syndrome. He has worked in a variety of psychiatric healthcare delivery systems including in-patient and outpatient psychiatric hospitals, sex offender units, and school-based settings. Mr. Kowalski is the author of six books on Asperger syndrome: Asperger Syndrome Explained; Social-Pragmatic Success for Asperger Syndrome and Other Related Disorders; Are You In The Zone?; The Source for Asperger’s Syndrome; Me, Myself, and You; Understanding Emotions: A Guide for Adults; and an article entitled Assessing Social Communication in Asperger Syndrome.
He holds the position of vice president of professional practices in speech-language pathology for the Florida Speech-Language-Hearing Association and is also a member of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, Autism Society of America, Council for Behavior Disorders, and the Council for Exceptional Children. Mr. Kowalski is the recipient of the “2010 Clinician of the Year Award” offered by the Florida Association of Speech- Language Pathologists and Audiologists and the 2011 FLASHA nominee for the ASHA Louis M. di Carlo Award for Recent Clinical Achievement. He holds the “TEAMS 2000 Speech-Language Pathologist of the Year” award for his work with Autism in the four-countywide greater Orlando, Florida metropolitan area and has served on the board of directors for the Greater Orlando Chapter of the Autism Society of America.
Financial: Timothy Kowalski receives royalties from Professional Communication Services, Inc. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Timothy Kowalski is a member of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, the Autism Objectives Society of America and the Florida Association for Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists.
Buy the Asperger’s Syndrome in Adulthood -Interventions to Teach Pro-Social Coping Skills – Timothy Kowalski course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Asperger’s Syndrome in Adulthood -Interventions to Teach Pro-Social Coping Skills – Timothy Kowalski courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Asperger’s Syndrome in Adulthood -Interventions to Teach Pro-Social Coping Skills – Timothy Kowalski courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Asperger’s Syndrome in Adulthood -Interventions to Teach Pro-Social Coping Skills – Timothy Kowalski course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Asperger’s Syndrome in Adulthood -Interventions to Teach Pro-Social Coping Skills – Timothy Kowalski course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Asperger’s Syndrome in Adulthood -Interventions to Teach Pro-Social Coping Skills – Timothy Kowalski course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Asperger’s Syndrome in Adulthood -Interventions to Teach Pro-Social Coping Skills – Timothy Kowalski course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.