Acquire the Attachment and Emotional Regulation – Mark L. Beischel Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Attachment and Emotional Regulation by Mark L. Beischel,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Mark L. Beischel
- 5 Hours 41 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- May 29, 2015
Affect Regulation and the Developing Brain
Mental health professionals, educators, and parents are often confronted with children, adolescents, and adults who either show no affect or inappropriate affect in social situations. A good body of research, starting with the work of John Bowlby and Mary Ainsworth, now suggests that the capacity of affect regulation is developed very early in life. An infant’s ability to handle stressful changes in the external environment is developed by being exposed to regulation of the infant’s shifting arousal levels. When this does not happen, attachment is insecure and an unstable self-system develops with poor capacity to regulate affect.
This recording will address crucial issues relating to the neurobiological and cognitive bases of emotional regulation; how regulatory strategies are developed and used across the lifespan; social-psychological approaches; individual dissimilarities in emotion regulation tendencies; and implications for psychopathology, health, and clinical interventions. Various ways to modify damaged affect regulation will be examined.
You will recognize the importance in looking at how family functioning can protect or insulate youths who are insecurely attached. Social interventions in culturally different families and the role of religion as a stable force in affect regulation will be addressed. Gain insight into clinical interventions in different mental disorders such as externalizing disorders, anxiety and mood disorders, chemical dependency, and PTSD. You will leave the recording with a clear picture of the rapidly growing field of emotional regulation.
|Manual – Attachment and Emotional Regulation (1.58 MB)||44 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Attachment Research & Affect Regulation
- Work of John Bowlby and Mary Ainsworth: attachment organization across the lifespan
- Allan Schore’s affect regulation and the orbital-frontal cortex
- Louis Cozolino’s work on attachment and the social brain—the healing relationship
Neuropsychological Bases of Emotional Regulation
- Prefrontal—amygdala interaction
- Neural basis
- Neural architecture
The Role of Cognitive Processes in Mood Regulation
- Prefrontal cortex and the executive functions
- Explanatory style and emotional regulation
- Affect regulation and forecasting
- Conflict monitoring and emotional regulation
Parenting and Family Functioning
- Parenting influences in early development
- Attachment and the evolution of families
- Socialization and emotional regulation in the family
- Nancy Eisenberg’s effortful control
- Emotional regulation and the aging brain
- Individual differences and emotional control
- Intelligent emotional regulation
- Emotions and self-regulation
- Proximity and touch in infant and early childhood treatment
- Non-conscious regulation
- Adult attachment strategies
- Interpersonal regulation
- Emotional regulation and the role of religio
Development of Affect Dysregulation
- Attachment theory
- Avoidant response
- Ambivalent response
- Disorganized response
- Secure response
- Development of insecure attachment through the life span
- Early childhood behaviors
- School age behaviors
- Adolescent behaviors
- Adult behaviors
- Measurement of secure and insecure attachment
- RADQ (Randolph Attachment Disorder Questionnaire)
- IPPA (Inventory of Positive Psychological Attitudes)
- TABS (Trauma and Attachment Belief Scale)
- Projective testing—play therapy model
- Inconsistent parenting
- Vulnerability of insecurely attached
- At risk children
- Protective influences
- PTSD and emotional regulation
- Allan Schore’s application of self-psychology in repairing affect regulation
- Methods to avoid the power struggles
- The power of praise vs. acknowledgment
- Emotional regulation in externalizing disorders in children and adolescents
- Conduct disorder
- Chemical dependency and affect regulation
- Marsha Linehan’s dialectical behavior therapy and emotional regulation
- Techniques for the school setting
- Techniques to enhance relationships between teachers and kids/teens
- Educational strategies to help kids focus and stay on task
- Effective behavior modification techniques to reduce angry outbursts at school
- Attachment based family therapy for adolescents
- Mindfulness, relaxation response
Psycho-Pharmaceutical Interventions: Indications and Contraindications
Mark L. Beischel, EdD, is licensed psychologist, professor, speaker, and author with over 40 years of experience working with children and adults in a variety of clinical settings. Although technically “retired” from his post as Professor of Psychology in the Schools of Education and Professional Studies at Peru State College, he continues to teach brain-based graduate courses there as an adjunct professor. Over the years, he has also provided clinical services in the Nebraska State Penitentiary, psychiatric hospitals, and private practice. Dr. Beischel has presented at numerous national and international conferences, and authored multiple books as well as articles in the Journal of Counseling and Development, the American Personnel and Guidance Journal, and Teaching of Psychology.
Financial: Mark Beischel is an adjunct professor for Peru State College. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Mark Beischel is a member of the American Psychological Association; and the Nebraska Psychological Association.
Buy the Attachment and Emotional Regulation – Mark L. Beischel course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Attachment and Emotional Regulation – Mark L. Beischel courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Attachment and Emotional Regulation – Mark L. Beischel courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Attachment and Emotional Regulation – Mark L. Beischel course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Attachment and Emotional Regulation – Mark L. Beischel course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Attachment and Emotional Regulation – Mark L. Beischel course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Attachment and Emotional Regulation – Mark L. Beischel course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.