Acquire the Attachment & Emotional Regulation Techniques for Kids -Calm the Nervous System & De-Escalate Difficult Behaviors – Kathee Cammisa Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Attachment & Emotional Regulation Techniques for Kids -Calm the Nervous System & De-Escalate Difficult Behaviors by Kathee Cammisa,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Kathee Cammisa
- 6 Hours 10 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 23, 2020
Frustratingly, therapy and educational goals are often derailed by children becoming instantaneously dysregulated in emotion, thought and behavior.
While it only takes a few seconds for a child to throw a blood-curdling tantrum it can take 45 minutes to deescalate – by then your time together is almost up.
Now imagine a reserve of practical strategies to deal with difficult behaviors in children. Interventions that will quickly empower children to make good choices, think before they act and choose their best behavior, most of the time.
Join Kathryne Cammisa, MHE, OTR/L, in this recording and learn effective strategies to teach children crucial self-regulation skills that will help them to:
- resist highly emotional reactions to upsetting stimuli
- calm themselves down when they are upset, and
- consciously adjust to changing expectations and frustrations without a tantrum or outburst.
You will walk away with techniques such as relaxation, mindfulness, social stories, video modeling, visualization, and affirmations for children of a variety of ages and abilities, including Sensory Processing Disorders, Autism Spectrum Disorder, learning disabilities, behavioral or emotional deficits, and other special needs.
Learn strategies that are necessary for children to sustain self-regulation so that they can become more independent and successful in all areas of their lives!
|Manual – Attachment & Emotional Regulation Techniques for Kids (2.84 MB)||94 Pages||Available after Purchase|
The Neurobiology of Attachment to Empower Interventions
- Neurological basis of attachment and emotional regulation
- How relationships can reshape our brains
- Mirror neurons, empathy and connecting with others
- Oxytocin and the individual self
- How attachment style impacts your client’s relationships
- Attachment and attunement in the therapeutic relationship
Impact of Anxiety and Stress on Self-Regulation
- Stress response patterns as survival strategies
- Nervous system implications – Fight, Flight, Fright, Freeze to Rest and Digest
- Impact of stress on mental and physical functioning
- Anxiety and brain research
- Quick stress busters
Support Strategies to Sustain Self-Regulation
- By age/developmental level including infants and low level functioning kids
- Routines for regulation
- Responsive, predictable care for teaching emotional intelligence
- Imitation strategies for engagement and communication
- Self-soothing strategies for independence
- Language for positive results
- Environments to support cognitive and language development
- Responsive guidance techniques to support self-control
- Play to stimulate development of regulatory skills
- Scaffolding to expand and develop social skills
Calm the Nervous System
- Techniques for little ones and older children
- Quick relaxation breaks, alternate muscle contraction and social rituals
- Progressive muscle relaxation, guided relaxation, sweeping breath
- Stress reduction lab: Breath work
Empower and Motivate Kids to be Emotional Independent
- Creative interventions that positively change behavior
- Social stories
- Video modeling
- Build confidence
- Develop autonomy and intrinsic motivation
Address Tantrums & Other Difficult Behaviors that Impede Outcomes
- Strategies and techniques to minimize
- Elimination problems
- Sleep problems
- Eating problems
- Transition problems
- Sensory problems
Apply Behavior Modification Techniques and Interventions
- Positive discipline techniques: Case example
- Alternatives to punishment: Case example
- Gradual exposure to broaden tolerance: Case example
- Self-management to empower kids: Case example
Self-Regulation Problem Solving Lab
- Case study analyzation: Linking what we’ve learned to symptomology
- Aligning symptoms and characteristics with appropriate interventions
- Therapeutic use of self with difficult kids
Kathryne (Kathee) Cammisa, MHE, OTR/L, is an SI/NDT certified occupational therapist, American Council on Exercise certified personal trainer, Pranakriya certified yoga therapist, Radiant Child/Family 200 hour certified yoga teacher and Mindful Schools certified mindfulness teacher. Kathee has over 25 years of experience working with children with special needs in home, school, child care and clinic settings. She works with children and their families through her private practice and at Children’s Place, a therapeutic child care center. Kathee has extensive teaching experience throughout the country, with Georgia State’s Project SCEIS, and the Medical College of Georgia where she served as assistant professor of occupational therapy. She has been published by the American Journal of Occupational Therapy and Occupational Therapy in Mental and has taken yoga and occupational therapy to children in China, Vietnam, Costa Rica and Ghana.
Financial: Kathryne Cammisa maintains a private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Kathryne Cammisa has no relevant non-financial relationships to disclosure.
Buy the Attachment & Emotional Regulation Techniques for Kids -Calm the Nervous System & De-Escalate Difficult Behaviors – Kathee Cammisa course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Attachment & Emotional Regulation Techniques for Kids -Calm the Nervous System & De-Escalate Difficult Behaviors – Kathee Cammisa courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Attachment & Emotional Regulation Techniques for Kids -Calm the Nervous System & De-Escalate Difficult Behaviors – Kathee Cammisa courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Attachment & Emotional Regulation Techniques for Kids -Calm the Nervous System & De-Escalate Difficult Behaviors – Kathee Cammisa course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Attachment & Emotional Regulation Techniques for Kids -Calm the Nervous System & De-Escalate Difficult Behaviors – Kathee Cammisa course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Attachment & Emotional Regulation Techniques for Kids -Calm the Nervous System & De-Escalate Difficult Behaviors – Kathee Cammisa course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Attachment & Emotional Regulation Techniques for Kids -Calm the Nervous System & De-Escalate Difficult Behaviors – Kathee Cammisa course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.