Acquire the Behavioral Treatment of Chronic Pain -Evidence-Based Techniques to Move People from Hurt to Hope – Eric K. Willmarth Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Behavioral Treatment of Chronic Pain -Evidence-Based Techniques to Move People from Hurt to Hope by Eric K. Willmarth,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Eric K. Willmarth
- 6 Hours 13 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- May 07, 2020
We are in the midst of a nationwide push to treat chronic pain and address our out-of-control opioid prescribing. At least 1/3 of the people we treat are dealing with this condition, yet most of us are ill-prepared to address this with skill and expertise. The CDC recently published recommendations for the treatment of chronic pain, specifically highlighting behavioral treatment as an approach that should be tried before opioids are prescribed.
We are witnessing a devastating public health crisis that is ruining individual’s lives, tearing up families, and ripping through communities. We need to arm ourselves with the skills needed to offer our clients evidence-based behavioral interventions that will help them live healthy and productive lives.
Purchase this cutting-edge recording and learn creative tools and techniques to transform your practice. Learn powerful mindfulness interventions and motivational interviewing techniques to move your clients toward behavior change. Master the four pain-changing CBT tools. You will finish this recording with the skills and confidence to provide practical and life-changing help to help people move out of chronic pain and into active, healthy, and meaningful lives.
|Manual – Behavioral Treatment of Chronic Pain (5.1 MB)||98 Pages||Available after Purchase|
- Acute vs. chronic pain
- Emotional aspect of pain
- More problematic than physical aspect
- Anxiety, fear, catastrophizing
- ACE (Adverse Childhood Experiences)
- Study and link to pain
- Chronic pain onset: Physical & emotional
- Pain vs. suffering
- Impact of pain
- Societal costs
- Chronic pain cycle
- Factors that impact pain
- Physical, thought, emotions, behaviors
- Social interactions
- Suicidality and chronic pain
- Scope of the problem
- The “painkiller” myth
- Not effective pain relief
- Medication assisted treatment
- Buprenorphine (Suboxone)
- Naltrexone injection (Vivitrol)
- Men, women, elderly
- Pain experience factors
- 5 E’s of pain interview
- Self-report measures
- Impact of pain
- Treatment options
- CDC guidelines
- Behavioral treatment first
- Importance of therapeutic relationship
- Powerful evidence-based interventions
- Motivational interviewing
- Proven techniques to move toward behavior change
- SMART goals
- Matching goals with client values
- CBT tools
- Automatic negative thoughts
- Thought distortions
- ABC worksheet
- Additional behavioral treatment tools
- Pleasant activities
- Progressive muscle relaxation
- Anger management
- Time-based pacing
- Stress management
- Sleep hygiene
Research limitations and risks of psychotherapeutic approaches
Eric K. Willmarth, Ph.D., is a licensed clinical psychologist and the past president of the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis (ASCH), the largest U.S. organization for mental health care professionals using clinical hypnosis.
For over 35 years, Dr. Willmarth has been involved with the study and application of clinical hypnosis in clinical practice and he’s appeared at numerous national and international hypnosis conferences.
His extensive involvement with hypnosis led him to serve as past president of the Michigan Society for Clinical Hypnosis, the Society for Psychological Hypnosis (APA Div. 30), and the Society for Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis (SCEH).
Dr. Willmarth is a past winner of the Distinguished Contributions to Professional Hypnosis Award from APA Division 30. Dr. Willmarth is the assistant director of Saybrook University’s Department of Applied Psychology and serves as the director of training and director of the integrative Mental Health Ph.D. specialization in the College of Integrative Medicine and Health Sciences.
Financial: Eric Willmarth is the director of Integrative Mental Health at Saybrook University. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Eric Willmarth is a member of the Society for Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis; American Society of Clinical Hypnosis; and Michigan Society of Clinical Hypnosis.
Buy the Behavioral Treatment of Chronic Pain -Evidence-Based Techniques to Move People from Hurt to Hope – Eric K. Willmarth course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Behavioral Treatment of Chronic Pain -Evidence-Based Techniques to Move People from Hurt to Hope – Eric K. Willmarth courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Behavioral Treatment of Chronic Pain -Evidence-Based Techniques to Move People from Hurt to Hope – Eric K. Willmarth courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Behavioral Treatment of Chronic Pain -Evidence-Based Techniques to Move People from Hurt to Hope – Eric K. Willmarth course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Behavioral Treatment of Chronic Pain -Evidence-Based Techniques to Move People from Hurt to Hope – Eric K. Willmarth course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Behavioral Treatment of Chronic Pain -Evidence-Based Techniques to Move People from Hurt to Hope – Eric K. Willmarth course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Behavioral Treatment of Chronic Pain -Evidence-Based Techniques to Move People from Hurt to Hope – Eric K. Willmarth course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.