Acquire the Bessel van der Kolk on the Neurobiology and Treatment of Trauma and Attachment – Bessel van der Kolk Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Bessel van der Kolk on the Neurobiology and Treatment of Trauma and Attachment by Bessel van der Kolk,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Bessel van der Kolk
- 10 Hours 54 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Nov 16, 2017
Dr. Bessel van der Kolk, renowned trauma expert and NY Times bestselling author of The Body Keeps the Score, shares the latest research and advancements in brain science, attachment and trauma treatments in this in-depth seminar recording.
Based on groundbreaking research and clinical practice, Dr. van der Kolk reveals both the science and art of today’s most effective pathways to healing posttraumatic stress and working with disorganized attachment in complex trauma.
You’ll return to your clinical work with new knowledge of the impact of trauma on the brain and nervous system, along with mind-body treatment approaches that can rewire the trauma response and help your clients reclaim their lives.
Don’t miss this opportunity to advance your practice with the latest trauma treatment research, insight and interventions.
|Manual (37.26 MB)||104 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Trauma and Neuroscience
- Neurobiology of Traumatic Stress
- What Happens in the Mind, Brain and Body
- The Anatomy of Survival
- The Loss of Self and Instinct of Purpose
Diagnosis and Treatment of Trauma and Attachment Disorders
- Disorganized Attachment vs. Traumatic Stress
- DSM-5® Implications for assessment, Diagnosis and Treatment
- Psychopharmacology, Treatment Protocols & Body-Oriented Interventions
Early Brain Development and Attachment
- Interpersonal Neurobiology
- Synchrony and Attunement
- Disorganized Attachment
- Complex Trauma in Children
- Developmental Trauma Disorder
- Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACES) & Long-Term Implications
Pathways to Healing
- Synchrony and Community
- Affect Regulation
Bessel A. van der Kolk, M.D., is a clinician, researcher and teacher in the area of post-traumatic stress. His work integrates developmental, neurobiological, psychodynamic and interpersonal aspects of the impact of trauma and its treatment.
Dr. van der Kolk and his various collaborators have published extensively on the impact of trauma on development, such as dissociative problems, borderline personality and self-mutilation, cognitive development, memory, and the psychobiology of trauma. He has published over 150 peer reviewed scientific articles on such diverse topics as neuroimaging, self-injury, memory, neurofeedback, Developmental Trauma, yoga, theater, and EMDR.
He is founder of the Trauma Center in Brookline, Massachusetts, and President of the Trauma Research Foundation, which promotes clinical, scientific, and educational projects.
His 2014 #1 New York Times best seller, The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Treatment of Trauma, transforms our understanding of traumatic stress, revealing how it literally rearranges the brain’s wiring – specifically areas dedicated to pleasure, engagement, control, and trust. He shows how these areas can be reactivated through innovative treatments including neurofeedback, somatically based therapies, EMDR, psychodrama, play, yoga, and other therapies.
Dr. van der Kolk is the past president of the International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies, and professor of psychiatry at Boston University Medical School. He regularly teaches at conferences, universities, and hospitals around the world.
Financial: Bessel van der Kolk is a professor of psychiatry at the Boston University School of Medicine. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Bessel van der Kolk has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Bessel van der Kolk on the Neurobiology and Treatment of Trauma and Attachment – Bessel van der Kolk course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Bessel van der Kolk on the Neurobiology and Treatment of Trauma and Attachment – Bessel van der Kolk courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Bessel van der Kolk on the Neurobiology and Treatment of Trauma and Attachment – Bessel van der Kolk courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Bessel van der Kolk on the Neurobiology and Treatment of Trauma and Attachment – Bessel van der Kolk course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Bessel van der Kolk on the Neurobiology and Treatment of Trauma and Attachment – Bessel van der Kolk course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Bessel van der Kolk on the Neurobiology and Treatment of Trauma and Attachment – Bessel van der Kolk course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Bessel van der Kolk on the Neurobiology and Treatment of Trauma and Attachment – Bessel van der Kolk course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.