Acquire the Boundary Setting in Clinical Practice -The Best Ethical Practices – Latasha Matthews Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Boundary Setting in Clinical Practice -The Best Ethical Practices by Latasha Matthews,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Latasha Matthews
- 5 Hours 58 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Dec 16, 2019
Are you having trouble saying “No” to clients?
Do you struggle with establishing and maintaining healthy boundaries?
Do you avoid setting boundaries for fear of losing a client?
As clinicians, we come face to face with “gray areas” on a daily basis and skate around potential issues that could put our businesses, clinical work or clients in jeopardy.
We struggle with setting boundaries personally and professionally and it ultimately has a negative impact on the clients we serve.
Latasha Matthews, MA, LPC, CPCS, CPLC, will use activities, vignettes and practical business experience to discuss the boundary issues and dilemmas that exist (and are often overlooked and swept aside) that could impact your business, your bottom line, and your clients.
Develop the confidence needed to address complex boundaries issues in clinical practice.
|Manual – Boundary Setting in Clinical Practice (32.2 MB)||94 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Ethical and Moral Principles Regarding Boundary Setting
- Levels of ethical practice
- Ethical decision making
The Need for Boundaries in a Clinical/Private Practice Setting
- What is needed in a sound informed consent
- Boundary crossing and the necessity of dual relationships
- What healthy boundaries look like
- Boundary tips
Technology and Boundary Setting
- Keeping clients safe as you prepare for the use of telemental health
- Social media myths and boundary setting
- Marketing and boundary setting
- Challenges business owners face in setting solid business enhancing boundaries
- Client retention: When to refer and to whom
Ethical Financial Dilemmas and Boundary Setting
- Addressing money: Relationship with money and money beliefs
- The importance of ethical fee setting
- Knowing your WHY and business planning
How Counselor Impairment Impacts the Therapeutic Relationship
- Boundary setting in self-care
- Critical stress factors clinicians face
- Self-confidence and using the word NO to set boundaries
- How burnout, vicarious trauma and compassion fatigue impacts the therapeutic relationship
Explore Positive Outcomes in Private-Practice/Clinical Work
- Benefits of boundary setting to the clinician, client, community and the profession
Latasha Matthews MA, LPC, CPCS, CPLC, specializes in private practice development and counselor development. She is the author of The Dumping Ground: A Guide to Gaining Powerful Skills to Set Life-Changing Boundaries. In addition, Ms. Matthews is an adjunct professor at Shorter University, Atlanta, and the owner of Illumination Counseling and Coaching, LLC. She is the co-founder of Pieces that Fit, Inc. a 501(3)(c) organization that provides support for cultural diversity, mental health, academic success, and life skills.
With over 20 years of experience in the human services field, Ms. Matthews has a wealth of knowledge, experience, and passion that she loves to share with the world. She develops and conducts several workshops and educates counselors across the nation. She provides consultation, mentorship, and internships to clinicians as often as she can. She serves as a committee member on the board for certified professional counselor supervisors from the State of Georgia.
Ms. Matthews earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Human Resources from the University of Akron and her MA in Professional Counseling and Certificate in Marriage and Family Therapy from Argosy University. Her professional memberships include: the American Counseling Association, Association for Counselor Education and Supervision, Southern Association for Counselor Education and Supervision, Licensed Professional Counselors Association of Georgia, and Chi Sigma Iota.
Financial: Latasha Matthews is in private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Latasha Matthews is a member of the American Counseling Association; and Licensed Professional Counselors Association of Georgia.
Buy the Boundary Setting in Clinical Practice -The Best Ethical Practices – Latasha Matthews course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Boundary Setting in Clinical Practice -The Best Ethical Practices – Latasha Matthews courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Boundary Setting in Clinical Practice -The Best Ethical Practices – Latasha Matthews courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Boundary Setting in Clinical Practice -The Best Ethical Practices – Latasha Matthews course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Boundary Setting in Clinical Practice -The Best Ethical Practices – Latasha Matthews course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Boundary Setting in Clinical Practice -The Best Ethical Practices – Latasha Matthews course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Boundary Setting in Clinical Practice -The Best Ethical Practices – Latasha Matthews course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.