Acquire the Bradley-Bal- Resilience-Helping Clients Navigate the Heroic Journey to Personal Transformation – Melissa (Missy) Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Bradley-Bal- Resilience-Helping Clients Navigate the Heroic Journey to Personal Transformation by Melissa (Missy),
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Melissa (Missy) Bradley-Ball
- 5 Hours 17 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jun 25, 2012
Inspire, Motivate, and Empower Your Clients to Thrive in the Most Difficult Times
Human beings have an innate desire to make order and sense out of chaos but are often unable to do this effectively. The Heroic Journey is a template for describing the process of moving through challenging life events and coming through those events stronger, wiser, healthier, and more resilient.
This framework is often portrayed in movies and literature where the primary character, the “initiate,” is being tested with challenges beyond what he/she thinks can be overcome. The information in this recording can be utilized with widely diverse populations. Therapists need techniques and tools to help empower clients to overcome adversity, embrace change, and thrive. The Heroic Journey is utilized worldwide to promote resilience and drive individuals to thrive. Clinicians and other professionals can use these timeless concepts to help patients, clients, and students manage the normal passages of life as well as overcome painful and traumatic experiences, including loss, grief, family and life transitions, crises, financial devastation, recovery from addiction, and more.
In this recording you will examine the four steps universally found in great literature, spiritual texts, and popular culture—known as the Heroic Journey and learn how to utilize these concepts in a variety of client situations to help motivate and inspire. You’ll learn to identify the eight micro-stages and focus on the developmental needs and the treatment modalities to effectively move through the stages. In addition, you will learn how to utilize and adapt a multi-modal approach, including Cognitive-Behavioral, Solution-Focused, Jungian, expressive, experiential, somatic, internal resource development, and narrative therapies, for most types of clients.
Watch this recording and get a new set of tools to put to work immediately to enhance your therapeutic repertoire!
|Manual – Resilience (8.41 MB)||106 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Building the Foundation of Change—Resilience, Transformation, and the Heroic Journey
- Theories of transformation
- Archetypes of transformation, assessments, and change
- Four primary stages of the Heroic Journey
- separation from the known
- into the unknown
- the “initiation”
- the “return”
- How the framework of the Heroic Journey has been used in different cultures
- The innate desire for heroes
- How to utilize the natural attraction to elements of popular culture which model resilience
- How sacred and secular rituals in a community can promote resilience during change
Stage 1: Separation from the Known—the Call to Change or Heal
- The transformative crisis
- Dealing with resistance and refusal to change
- Cognitive therapy
- Identifying the mentor voices within
- The emotional stages of all change
- Dealing with the discomfort of change
- What’s in the backpack
Stage 2: Into the Unknown—Beginning the Journey toward Change
- The “sonic boom”
- Appropriate resources to use during the second stage
- movies and inspirational stories
- journaling and narrative work
- identifying life successes and the lessons that come from them
- mindfulness, meditation, prayer, centering, and other grounding practices
- music and the arts
- The success of “failure”
- The honeymoon period of change
- Identifying and building support
Stage 3: The Initiation—the Road of Trials and Lessons of Life Challenges
- Moving through “the dark night of the soul”
- Identifying and using the gifts and lessons of initiation
- Making transpersonal meaning out of life’s pain
- Keeping the courage and momentum
- Performance enhancement techniques that empower individuals to thrive
- Identifying who you are becoming
- What Finding Nemo has to teach us about initiation and transformation
Melissa (Missy) Bradley-Ball, MS, NCC, BCETS, FAAETS, is a nationally recognized clinical educator, corporate consultant, family mediator, and author with over 37 years of experience as a psychotherapist, providing individual, group, and family therapy. She earned her Bachelor of Science in Music Education and Master of Counseling Psychology from the University of Tennessee. Her extensive EMDR training (Level I, II, and specialized protocols) helped her become a trailblazer in the field of sexual trauma through a Resilience and Post-Traumatic Growth model and she often trains personnel at medical/mental health agencies, universities, school systems, and other facilities. An in-demand Child Sexual Abuse Investigator, expert court witness, and subject matter expert on sexual assault with the Pentagon, Mrs. Bradley-Ball has conducted seminars for more than 300,000 medical, behavioral health, law enforcement, educators, clergy, and military personnel, as well as members of the public throughout the U.S., Canada, and Central America. She was a primary speaker for the first National Conference on Post-Traumatic Growth in 2011.
Her frequent keynote addresses at regional and national conferences – as well as television and radio news broadcasts – have won her the Scripps Howard Award for Broadcasting Excellence, the Edward R. Murrow Award, and numerous other accolades. She is currently working on a PBS special about the heroic journey of children healing from divorce.
Financial: Melissa Bradley-Ball is the owner of The Omnibus Center. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Melissa Bradley-Ball is a member of the American Counseling Association. She is a Fellow and Diplomate for American Academy of Experts in Traumatic Stress.
Buy the Bradley-Bal- Resilience-Helping Clients Navigate the Heroic Journey to Personal Transformation – Melissa (Missy) course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Bradley-Bal- Resilience-Helping Clients Navigate the Heroic Journey to Personal Transformation – Melissa (Missy) courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Bradley-Bal- Resilience-Helping Clients Navigate the Heroic Journey to Personal Transformation – Melissa (Missy) courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Bradley-Bal- Resilience-Helping Clients Navigate the Heroic Journey to Personal Transformation – Melissa (Missy) course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Bradley-Bal- Resilience-Helping Clients Navigate the Heroic Journey to Personal Transformation – Melissa (Missy) course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Bradley-Bal- Resilience-Helping Clients Navigate the Heroic Journey to Personal Transformation – Melissa (Missy) course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Bradley-Bal- Resilience-Helping Clients Navigate the Heroic Journey to Personal Transformation – Melissa (Missy) course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.