Acquire the CBT -Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Techniques for Everyday Clinical Practice – John Ludgate Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
CBT -Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Techniques for Everyday Clinical Practice by John Ludgate,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- John Ludgate
- 5 Hours 59 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jul 26, 2016
- New Cognitive Behavioral Approaches
- Apply CBT Skills to Anxiety, Depression, Anger, Trauma, PTSD and more
- Top Strategies for Emotional Regulation
- Best of Motivational Interviewing and Motivational Enhancement
In a few short hours, you can easily solve the age-old question of finding practical ways to integrate evidence based therapies into everyday clinical practice with clients.
Join expert John Ludgate, Ph.D., for a workshop chock-full of practical Cognitive Behavioral Therapy techniques, focusing on how to treat clients by challenging and replacing automatic negative thoughts, core beliefs and self-defeating behaviors. Case studies, interactive discussions, role plays, handouts and worksheets will be utilized in this enjoyable seminar that features cutting-edge skills to improve and enhance your understanding of CBT — and help your clients live more enjoyable and worthwhile lives.
Apply CBT Skills To Treat
- Anger Management
- Eating Disorders
|Webcast Manual (2.67 MB)||56 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Recording Manual (1.79 MB)||58 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Clinical Applications of CBT Skills
- Anxiety Disorders
- Anger Management
- Trauma and PTSD
- Eating Disorders
- Alcohol and Drug Addiction
Cognitive Therapy Strategies and Skills
- Challenge Automatic Thoughts
- The CBT Thought Record
- Guided Discovery and Socratic Questioning
- Setting Goals and Monitoring Progress
- Label Cognitive Distortions
- Thought Stopping Techniques
- Feel Better with the ABC Technique
- Reduce Worry: Consider the Odds
- Increasing Positive Self-Talk
- Schedule Worries
- Strengthen Positive Core Beliefs
Behavior Therapy Strategies and Skills
- Techniques for Behavior Change
- Problem Solving Skills
- Increase Positive Coping Skills
- Behavioral Activation
- Act More Assertive
- Social Skills Training
- Small Step Success Therapy
- Relaxation and Breathing Training
- Gradual Exposure to Feared Situations
- Anger Management Strategies
- Increase Self-Esteem
Motivational Interviewing Strategies and Skills
- 4 Guiding Principles
- Personal Strengths and Supports
- Stages of Change
- Decisional Balance Worksheets
- Discussing the Pros & Cons
- Preparing a Change Plan
- Identify Personal Values
- Providing Personalized Feedback
Emotional Regulation Strategies and Skills
- Identify and Label Feelings
- Identify Situations that Trigger Feelings
- Feeling Better Strategies Worksheet
- Grounding & Self-Soothing Strategies
- Coping with Frustration
- Emotional Regulation Skills
John Ludgate, Ph.D., is a licensed clinical psychologist who has worked as a psychotherapist for almost 30 years. He is a Founding Fellow of the Academy of Cognitive Therapy. His practice, which involves work in both a private practice and in an outpatient psychiatric center, consists largely of treating clients referred with mood problems and/or anxiety conditions. He is currently working at the Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy Center of Western North Carolina in Asheville, North Carolina.
John is a native of southern Ireland and obtained a Master Degree in Clinical Psychology from the University of Edinburgh in Scotland, and a Ph.D. from Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland in 1990. He trained at the Center for Cognitive Therapy in Philadelphia under Dr. Aaron Beck, the founder of Cognitive Therapy, obtaining a Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Cognitive Therapy from the University of Pennsylvania in 1986. He subsequently became assistant director of training at Dr. Beck’s Center.
In the early 1990’s, Dr. Ludgate was a research clinical psychologist at the University of Oxford in England and served as cognitive therapist in several outcome studies of panic disorder, agoraphobia, social phobia and hypochondriasis. He authored Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Relapse Prevention for Depression and Anxiety (Professional Resources Press, 2009) and was co-editor with Wright, Thase and Beck of Cognitive Therapy with Inpatients: Developing a Cognitive Milieu (Guilford Press, 1993). His other books include Overcoming Compassion Fatigue (PESI, 2014 co-authored with Martha Teater and The CBT Couples Toolbox (PESI, 2018). He has written numerous journal articles and book chapters in the field of Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Anxiety and Depression. He has presented many seminars and workshops on cognitive behavioral approaches, both nationally and internationally.
Speaker Disclosures: Financial: John Ludgate has an employment relationship with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Center of WNC. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: John Ludgate has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the CBT -Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Techniques for Everyday Clinical Practice – John Ludgate course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with CBT -Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Techniques for Everyday Clinical Practice – John Ludgate courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing CBT -Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Techniques for Everyday Clinical Practice – John Ludgate courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the CBT -Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Techniques for Everyday Clinical Practice – John Ludgate course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “CBT -Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Techniques for Everyday Clinical Practice – John Ludgate course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the CBT -Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Techniques for Everyday Clinical Practice – John Ludgate course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the CBT -Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Techniques for Everyday Clinical Practice – John Ludgate course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.