Acquire the Certification Course -The Ultimate Grief Treatment Toolbox -Over 60 Interventions to Promote Healing & Hope Among Grieving Children, Adolescents & Adults – Erica Sirrine Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Certification Course -The Ultimate Grief Treatment Toolbox -Over 60 Interventions to Promote Healing & Hope Among Grieving Children, Adolescents & Adults by Erica Sirrine,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Erica Sirrine
- 6 Hours 34 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 01, 2020
Grieving clients have some of the most heartbreaking stories that we see as clinicians. Your client’s world has been toppled following the loss of a loved one, and in addition to missing that person, your client is now questioning what they know about themselves and the world. Paralyzing grief has made even the simplest tasks difficult for them, and you’re overwhelmed because nothing that you do seems to help.
Watch Dr. Erica Sirrine, Ph.D., LCSW, FT, as she walks you through over 60 interventions that you can use to help your grieving clients find hope and heal. Drawing on her expertise as a bereavement counselor and educator, Dr. Sirrine blends remarkable case studies with creative intervention strategies for an engaging and unforgettable workshop that will arm you with the skills you need to be an effective therapist for grieving clients.
Whether your client is experiencing feelings of premature grief due to the anticipated death of a loved one, pain and loss following a divorce, or feelings of disbelief and shock following a traumatic death, this workshop will prepare you to skillfully intervene.
Purchase this training and discover:
- Over 60 interventions to help clients mourn, reconcile their losses & discover hope
- Assessment & treatment techniques for children, adolescents & adults
- Session topics & treatment approaches for individuals, groups & families
- Strategies to treat clients dealing with anticipatory grief
- Techniques & ideas for facilitating bereavement groups & grief camps
Best of all, upon completion of this training, you’ll be eligible to become a Certified Grief Counseling Specialist (CGCS) through Evergreen Certifications. Certification lets colleagues, employers, and clients know that you’ve invested the extra time and effort necessary to understand the complexities of grief counselling. Professional standards apply. Visit www.evergreencertifications.com/CGCS for details.
|Manual – The Ultimate Grief Treatment Toolbox (14.13 MB)||56 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Types of Grief & Their Implications for Treatment
- Grief vs. mourning
- Depression & bereavement: A distinction
- Secondary losses after death
- Non-death losses
- The problem with “getting over it”
- Misconceptions about grief & mourning
- Limitations of the research & potential risks
Assessment: Intake Considerations for Grieving Clients
- Grief & coping models
- Factors that influence the mourning process
- Assessment of continuing bonds
- Loss line: The ultimate assessment tool
- Normal vs. complicated grief vs. prolonged grief
- Persistent Complex Bereavement Disorder
Assessment of Grief & Loss in Children & Adolescents
- How children, adolescents & adults cope differently
- Considerations for different age groups
- ”De-code” the meanings of behaviors
- Six common questions following a death
- ”Things we want adults to know about our grief”
- Signs of concern/red flags
Interventions & Strategies for Anticipatory Grief
- Normalize the dying process & grief experience
- Model healthy mourning behaviors
- Spot opportunities for memorialization
- Provide death education & practical support
- Strategies to prepare children & adults for the funeral
OVER 60 INTERVENTIONS TO PROMOTE HEALING WHEN IT’S TOO HARD TO TALK
- Preschool/Early Elementary
- Doll house scene depiction
- Puppets & stuffed animals
- Sand tray therapy
- Therapy ball
- Shades of feelings
- Card games
- Youth & adults
- Constructive use of punching bags/pillows
- Topic starters
- Questions games
- Group sharing: Cards, web of feelings
- …and more
Art with Children, Adolescents & Adults
- ”I am” board
- Colors of grief
- Support circles
- Memory peacock
- Photo flower pot
- Memory boxes & stones
- …and more!
Poetry, Writing & Music Interventions for All Ages
- Poetry: “I am” exercise
- Letter writing
- Remembrance music
- Song/rap writing
- Sticky note regrets
- …and more!
- ”I remember” book
- Online memorial page
- Rice paper/balloon release
- Memory patio stones
- Tree planting
- …and more!
Interactive Activities for Healing as a Family
- Web of feelings
- Labyrinth with reflection stations
- Memorial service
- ”Broken to whole”
- Bibliotherapy for families
- Holiday activities: Memory ornaments & stockings
- …and more!
Grief & Loss Support Groups for Children, Adolescents & Adults
- Grief camps for kids
- Support group considerations
- Family involvement
- Curriculum & session topics (for individual therapy too!)
Erica H. Sirrine, Ph.D., LCSW, FT, is a licensed clinical social worker, qualified clinical supervisor and an associate professor of social work at Southeastern University. She has over 17 years of experience in the field of death, dying and bereavement and has been awarded the distinction of Fellow in Thanatology by the Association for Death Education and Counseling.
She has conducted and published research on the continuing bonds maintained by survivors following a death, and she recently authored and published Sammy’s Story, an anticipatory grief counseling book for young children experiencing the serious illness of a loved one. Dr. Sirrine has extensive expertise providing individual and group therapy to bereaved children, adolescents, adults and families. She has implemented numerous interventions and programs aimed at improving the emotional health of clients experiencing loss.
Dr. Sirrine presents seminars on bereavement and loss throughout the United States and is known for her interactive and engaging workshops. She has been distinguished as “Professor of the Year” and the National Association of Social Workers Heartland, Florida Unit’s “Social Worker of the Year.” Dr. Sirrine is passionate about equipping professionals with the tools necessary to help clients reconcile their losses, move toward healing, and regain meaning and purpose in their lives.
Financial: Erica Sirrine receives compensation as an Associate Professor at Southeastern University. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Erica Sirrine is a member of the National Association of Social Workers, The Association of Baccalaureate Program Directors, the National Alliance for Grieving Children, and the Florida Association of Deans and Directors. She does not receive compensation.
Buy the Certification Course -The Ultimate Grief Treatment Toolbox -Over 60 Interventions to Promote Healing & Hope Among Grieving Children, Adolescents & Adults – Erica Sirrine course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Certification Course -The Ultimate Grief Treatment Toolbox -Over 60 Interventions to Promote Healing & Hope Among Grieving Children, Adolescents & Adults – Erica Sirrine courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Certification Course -The Ultimate Grief Treatment Toolbox -Over 60 Interventions to Promote Healing & Hope Among Grieving Children, Adolescents & Adults – Erica Sirrine courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Certification Course -The Ultimate Grief Treatment Toolbox -Over 60 Interventions to Promote Healing & Hope Among Grieving Children, Adolescents & Adults – Erica Sirrine course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Certification Course -The Ultimate Grief Treatment Toolbox -Over 60 Interventions to Promote Healing & Hope Among Grieving Children, Adolescents & Adults – Erica Sirrine course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Certification Course -The Ultimate Grief Treatment Toolbox -Over 60 Interventions to Promote Healing & Hope Among Grieving Children, Adolescents & Adults – Erica Sirrine course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Certification Course -The Ultimate Grief Treatment Toolbox -Over 60 Interventions to Promote Healing & Hope Among Grieving Children, Adolescents & Adults – Erica Sirrine course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.