Acquire the Chandler -Early Intervention for Pediatric Occupational & Physical Therapy – Venita Lovelace Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Chandler -Early Intervention for Pediatric Occupational & Physical Therapy by Venita Lovelace,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Venita Lovelace-Chandler
- 5 Hours 58 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 15, 2015
- Intervention Strategies – Hands-on Demonstration
- Head & Trunk Control Techniques
- Transitional Movement Therapy
- Strengthening Exercises
- Therapy Strategies for Preemies after Discharge
- Using Therapy to Encourage Development in Toddlers
- Strategies to Implement the Latest Clinical Guidelines into Your Treatment Decision-making
- Important Literature and Resources That Are Changing Early Intervention Practice
Having difficulty knowing which interventions might be effective with your patients? This is the course for you! The pediatric population can be a challenge for therapists. Attend this seminar and get the latest in strategies and guidelines for your pediatric therapy patients.
You will get a chance to practice in groups using patient cases to translate appropriate findings from those resources into interventions for your patients. Real life experiences from the speaker and other attendees will allow for discussion and suggestions for best practice related to typical diagnoses. You will have the opportunity to seek input on interventions for unique patients through the group discussion/consensus process. Participants will be assisted in developing a practical plan to sustain skills.
Bring a baby doll for demonstration and practice and maybe just to hug throughout the day.
The NICU Graduate: Therapy Strategies for Preemies after Discharge
- Discover post-discharge management techniques for those babies born too soon and too small. Learn how to incorporate Developmental Age into your techniques and treatment plans. Through group discussion, learn strategies and tips to implement the best skills required to manage therapy in preemies.
Typical Toddlers, A-Typical Development: Using Therapy to Encourage Development
- Our toddlers aren’t developing typically. Through group discussion, learn techniques and tips to support families in understanding the child and therapy expectations. Learn how to integrate Health Promotion into your intervention plans for infants and toddlers.
Intervention Strategies – Hands-on Demonstration
- Learn advanced intervention strategies to improve head and trunk control, as well as facilitate transitional movements such as rolling, sitting, assuming standing. Explore specific pediatric therapy activities to increase strength.
Unique Babies and Toddlers
- Learn the latest treatment techniques for the unique challenges of treating the babies seen in practice today. Share your own unique cases for discussion of best interventions. Learn strategies to identify red and yellow flags that indicate the need for a referral to another practitioner.
Pediatric Therapy Today: What is changing and how do you keep your practice current?
- Practical strategies all rehabilitation professionals can use to maintain a high skill level & keep up with current trends in therapy.
Important Literature and Resources That Are Changing Early Intervention Practice
- Move beyond the articles & clinical guidelines that are changing clinical practice in early intervention: discover practical ways to implement change in your practice TODAY.
- Cite the variety of diagnoses seen in early intervention.
- Demonstrate interventions to promote head and trunk control, transitional movements and strengthening.
- Determine best practice guidelines for a variety of pediatric diagnoses.
- Support families in understanding the child and the therapy expectations.
- Review articles that may influence pediatric physical therapy in the next 2-3 years and identify sources of information for your specific caseload.
- Formulate a practical plan to continue to maintain assessment and intervention skills.
To order the book, Spanish for Health Care Professionals, 3rd edition, please visit our product store.
To order the book, PT Clinical Notes: A Rehabilitation Pocket Guide, please visit our product store.
We would be happy to accommodate your ADA needs; please call our Customer Service Department for more information at 1-800-844-8260.
Your satisfaction is our goal and our guarantee. Concerns should be addressed to: PO Box 1000, Eau Claire, WI 54702-1000 or call 1-800-844-8260.
|Additional_Participant_CE_Request_Form (117 KB)||4 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Buy It/Rent It Manual (826.5 KB)||37 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Venita Lovelace-Chandler has practiced in pediatrics for 43 years and as an ABPTS certified pediatric specialist for over 25 years. She was a professor until 2014 and taught pediatrics at the professional and post-professional educational levels at the University of North Texas Health Science Center, the University of Central Arkansas, Chapman University, and Texas Woman’s University. She has conducted continuing education for the APTA, and she has a chapter on muscle testing for infants and children in Reese’s Muscle and Sensory Testing, second edition and an electronic chapter on screening for referral in the Campbell’s Physical Therapy for Children. She has provided pediatric expertise to the Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy, the APTA’s Annual Conference Program Committee, and the APTA’s Move Forward site. She had a featured discussion on Down syndrome on Move Forward Radio. She has been elected to offices of the Pediatrics, Education, and Oncology sections and the Texas Chapter. She received the Pediatrics Section Thirty-Year Award for Service and was named as the recipient of APTA’s 2011 Linda Crane Memorial Lecture. She remains clinically active.
Financial: Venita Lovelace-Chandler is Vice-Chair and Professor, Department of Physical Therapy at the University of North Texas Health Sciences Center. She is a Faculty member at Rocky Mountain University for Health Professions. Dr. Lovelace-Chandler receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Venita Lovelace-Chandler is a member of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA). She serves as secretary for the Texas Physical Therapy Chapter of the APTA.
Buy the Chandler -Early Intervention for Pediatric Occupational & Physical Therapy – Venita Lovelace course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Chandler -Early Intervention for Pediatric Occupational & Physical Therapy – Venita Lovelace courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Chandler -Early Intervention for Pediatric Occupational & Physical Therapy – Venita Lovelace courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Chandler -Early Intervention for Pediatric Occupational & Physical Therapy – Venita Lovelace course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Chandler -Early Intervention for Pediatric Occupational & Physical Therapy – Venita Lovelace course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Chandler -Early Intervention for Pediatric Occupational & Physical Therapy – Venita Lovelace course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Chandler -Early Intervention for Pediatric Occupational & Physical Therapy – Venita Lovelace course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.