Acquire the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Mindfulness -An Integrative Evidence-Based Approach – Richard Sears Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Mindfulness -An Integrative Evidence-Based Approach by Richard Sears,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Richard Sears
- 6 Hours 3 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 27, 2016
- Evidence-based strategies from CBT to Mindfulness
- Combine mindfulness training with CBT to treat depression
- Integrate mindfulness as CBT protocols
- Implement advanced techniques
Do you feel stuck, frustrated or even discouraged with your current treatment approach?
Your client may be feeling the same way—resistant, unsatisfied and struggling not to relapse.
Discover how you can finally make progress by using cutting-edge techniques from Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Mindfulness. Together, CBT and Mindfulness have been proven to be highly effective for even the most challenging clients, including those suffering from:
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- And more!
Join Richard Sears, Psy.D., MBA, ABPP, for this experiential workshop, giving you the tools and strategies you need to apply CBT and Mindfulness to your practice. You’ll learn simple and advanced techniques, customizable for individual client needs.
Finally, you and your clients can move forward in therapy, avoid relapse and find satisfaction in treatment.
|Manual (2.08 MB)||31 Pages||Available after Purchase|
How CBT and Mindfulness Work Together
- Principles of behavior therapy
- Principles of cognitive therapy
- Automatic thoughts and core beliefs
- What exactly is mindfulness?
- Clinical mechanisms
- Neurological evidence
Mindfulness & Evidence-Based Techniques
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- And MORE, plus other interventions in development
Effective Mindfulness Exercises
- The 3 Minute Breathing Space
- How breathing is connected to stress
- The role of thoughts during Mindfulness practice
- Mindfulness in action in one’s daily life
- Creating and maintaining a daily practice
- Clinician self-care
- Diversity issues
- Riddles and more paradoxes
Applications for CBT & Mindfulness
- Generalized Anxiety
- Health Anxiety
- Panic Attacks
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Substance Abuse
- Chronic Pain
- And more!
Discussion and Questions
Center for Clinical Mindfulness and Meditation
Richard Sears, PsyD, PhD, MBA, ABPP, is a licensed psychologist in Cincinnati, Ohio, board certified in clinical psychology by the American Board of Professional Psychology (ABPP), runs a private psychology and consultation practice, and is the Director of the Center for Clinical Mindfulness & Meditation. He is also clinical assistant professor at Wright State University School of Professional Psychology, clinical/research faculty at the UC Center for Integrative Health and Wellness, volunteer professor of Psychiatry & Behavioral Neurosciences at the UC College of Medicine, and a research/psychologist contractor with the Cincinnati VA Medical Center.
His most recent books include: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy & Mindfulness Toolbox (PESI, 2017); Mindfulness: Living Through Challenges and Enriching Your Life in this Moment (Wiley-Blackwell, 2014); Perspectives on Spirituality and Religion in Psychotherapy (PR Press, 2014); Building Competence in Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (Routledge, 2015); and Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy for PTSD (Wiley-Blackwell, 2016). Dr. Sears is lead author of Mindfulness in Clinical Practice (PR Press, 2011) and Consultation Skills for Mental Health Professionals (Wiley, 2005).
Dr. Sears is a fifth-degree black belt in Ninjutsu, and once served as a personal protection agent for the Dalai Lama with his teacher, Stephen K. Hayes. He has studied the Eastern Wisdom traditions for over 30 years, receiving ordination in three traditions, and has been given transmission as a Zen master.
Financial: Richard Sears holds faculty appointments at the University of Cincinnati. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Richard Sears is a diplomate of the American Board of Professional Psychology and is a fellow of the Academy of the American Board of Clinical Psychology.
Buy the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Mindfulness -An Integrative Evidence-Based Approach – Richard Sears course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Mindfulness -An Integrative Evidence-Based Approach – Richard Sears courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Mindfulness -An Integrative Evidence-Based Approach – Richard Sears courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Mindfulness -An Integrative Evidence-Based Approach – Richard Sears course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Mindfulness -An Integrative Evidence-Based Approach – Richard Sears course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Mindfulness -An Integrative Evidence-Based Approach – Richard Sears course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Mindfulness -An Integrative Evidence-Based Approach – Richard Sears course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.