Acquire the Coronavirus -An IFS Approach to Treating Your Triggered Trauma Clients During a Pandemic – Frank Anderson Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Coronavirus -An IFS Approach to Treating Your Triggered Trauma Clients During a Pandemic by Frank Anderson,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Frank Anderson
- 1 Hour 28 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 26, 2020
Coronavirus is having a major impact on our clients with trauma histories. Daily, I’m hearing my clients who have been stable, talk about a resurgence of their PTSD symptoms.
I’ve been (virtually) working around the clock to help them manage their symptoms, differentiate past from present day triggers and to navigate our current world from a calmer and more centered place.
Join me and I’ll teach you an IFS approach to working with your traumatized clients during this pandemic.
I’ll clearly illustrate for you through my own case examples:
- Ways to explore their reaction and fears to the Coronavirus pandemic
- Signs and signals that your client is reliving his/her trauma history
- The IFS (Internal Family Systems) approach to quickly help and avert re-traumatization while increasing self-connection.
- Help identify the vulnerability under the symptom
It’s for moments like this when the rare and unexpected – and seemingly not connected – alarm sounds through the world that using a Parts approach can truly help your clients cope.
Please join me so you can apply the best skills IFS and treatment skills to manage this new and evolving public health situation with your clients.
Frank Anderson, MD, completed his residency and was a clinical instructor in psychiatry at Harvard Medical School. He is both a psychiatrist and psychotherapist and specializes in the treatment of trauma and dissociation. He is passionate about teaching brain-based psychotherapy and integrating current neuroscience knowledge with the IFS model of therapy.
Dr. Anderson is a lead trainer at the IFS Institute with Richard Schwartz and maintains a long affiliation with, and trains for, Bessel van der Kolk’s Trauma Center. He serves as an advisor to the International Association of Trauma Professionals (IATP) and was the former chair and director of the Foundation for Self-Leadership.
Dr. Anderson has lectured extensively on the Neurobiology of PTSD and Dissociation and wrote the chapter “Who’s Taking What” Connecting Neuroscience, Psychopharmacology and Internal Family Systems for Trauma in Internal Family Systems Therapy – New Dimensions. He co-authored a chapter on “What IFS Brings to Trauma Treatment in Innovations and Elaborations in Internal Family Systems Therapy” and recently co-authored Internal Family Systems Skills Training Manual.
Dr. Anderson maintains a private practice in Concord, MA.
Financial: Frank Anderson maintains a private practice. He receives a consulting fee from the Center for Self Leadership. Dr. Anderson receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Frank Anderson is the President of the Foundation for Self Leadership.
Buy the Coronavirus -An IFS Approach to Treating Your Triggered Trauma Clients During a Pandemic – Frank Anderson course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Coronavirus -An IFS Approach to Treating Your Triggered Trauma Clients During a Pandemic – Frank Anderson courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Coronavirus -An IFS Approach to Treating Your Triggered Trauma Clients During a Pandemic – Frank Anderson courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Coronavirus -An IFS Approach to Treating Your Triggered Trauma Clients During a Pandemic – Frank Anderson course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Coronavirus -An IFS Approach to Treating Your Triggered Trauma Clients During a Pandemic – Frank Anderson course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Coronavirus -An IFS Approach to Treating Your Triggered Trauma Clients During a Pandemic – Frank Anderson course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Coronavirus -An IFS Approach to Treating Your Triggered Trauma Clients During a Pandemic – Frank Anderson course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.