Acquire the Couples on the Brink -When Is Enough Enough – Terry Real Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Couples on the Brink -When Is Enough Enough by Terry Real,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Terry Real
- 3 Hours 35 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 24, 2017
We’ve all encountered couples for whom therapy is a last-ditch attempt before calling it quits. But how do we, as therapists, decide whether to throw our weight behind the relationship or let it end? This session explores the impact our own values, childhood experiences, and old family roles have on how we help couples answer this momentous question. Through case histories and discussion, you’ll focus on:
- How to quickly get to the heart of the matter and articulate the couple’s stuckness, then reawaken warmth and closeness, helping them remember love and back off the ledge if possible
- What to do when one partner is ambivalent about the relationship and clearly disengaged from therapy
- What to do when your own deal breakers, such as physical or psychological abuse, are part of the couple’s history
How to proceed when addiction issues cloud the viability of the relationship’s future or when there’s been betrayal or infidelity
|Manual Real (0.98 MB)||22 Pages||Available after Purchase|
- Course of Treatment
- Step One
- Join with the Most Distant Partner
- Partners’ Positions Translate into Their Unique Dance
- Dance as the System Needing Treatment
- Step One
- Join Through the Therapist’s “Truth”
- Confront the stable partner
- Preconditions for Intimacy
- Form alliances with each partner
- Step Two
- Negotiate a 3-4 Month Contract
- Base this on 180 degree Turnaround in Stable Partner
- Step Three
- Produce Palpable Change in the Stable Partner
- Three Phases of Treatment
- Waking Up
- Inner Child Work
- Learned Connection
- Using Therapeutic Intimacy
- Creating Alliance
- Appropriate Self Disclosure
- Working with Grandiosity
- Intimacy as a Spiritual Practice
- First and Second Consciousness
- Adaptive Child vs Functional Adult
- How Couples Mutually Trigger Their Positions
- Relational Recovery
- How to Bring the Functional Adult into Relationship
- Bottom Up and Top Down Healing
- Five Losing Strategies of The Adaptive Child
- Process of Harmony, Disharmony, and Repair
- Being Right, Controlling the Partner, Unbridled Self-Expression
- Retaliation, and Withdrawal
- The Relational Grid
- Grandiosity and Toxic Shame
- Full-Respect Living
- Letter to the Adaptive Child
- How to Go After What You Want
- Improving Communication
- The Feedback Wheel
- Listening and Responding
- Teach the Couple to Hold Reality Lightly
- Develop Curiosity
- Respond with Generosity
- Cherish What You Have
Terry Real, LICSW, is an Internationally Recognized Family Therapist, Speaker and Author. Terry founded the Relational Life Institute (RLI), offering workshops for couples, individuals and parents around the country along with a professional training program for clinicians wanting to learn his RLT (Relational Life Therapy) methodology.
A family therapist and teacher for more than 25 years, Terry is the best-selling author of I Don’t Want to Talk About It: Overcoming the Secret Legacy of Male Depression (Scribner), the straight-talking How Can I Get Through to You? Reconnecting Men and Women (Scribner), and most recently The New Rules of Marriage: What You Need to Make Love Work (Random House). Terry knows how to lead couples on a step-by-step journey to greater intimacy – and greater personal fulfillment.
A senior faculty member of the Family Institute of Cambridge in Massachusetts and a retired Clinical Fellow of the Meadows Institute in Arizona, Terry has worked with thousands of individuals, couples, and fellow therapists. Through his books, the Institute, and workshops around the country, Terry helps women and men, parents and non-parents, to help them create the connection they desire in their relationships.
Terry’s work, with its rigorous commonsense approach, speaks to both men and women. His ideas on men’s issues and on couple’s therapy have been celebrated in venues from “Good Morning America”, “The Today Show” and “20/20”, to “Oprah” and The New York Times.
A proponent of “full-throttle marriage,” as described in The New Rules of Marriage, Terry has been called “the most innovative voice in thinking about and treating men and their relationships in the world today.”
The New York Times book review described Terry’s work as: “A critical contribution to feminist psychology (that) brings the Men’s movement a significant step forward.” Robert Bly hailed it as “moving onto new ground in both story and song. Exhilarating in its honesty.”
Terry’s Relational Life Institute grew out of his extensive and empathic experience. He teaches people how to make their relationships work by providing products and services designed to teach the principles of Relational Life™, so that everyone can enjoy full respect living and craft a healthy life legacy.
Financial: Terry Real is in private practice. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Terry Real has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Couples on the Brink -When Is Enough Enough – Terry Real course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Couples on the Brink -When Is Enough Enough – Terry Real courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Couples on the Brink -When Is Enough Enough – Terry Real courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Couples on the Brink -When Is Enough Enough – Terry Real course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Couples on the Brink -When Is Enough Enough – Terry Real course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Couples on the Brink -When Is Enough Enough – Terry Real course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Couples on the Brink -When Is Enough Enough – Terry Real course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.