Acquire the COVID-19 Stress Support for Clients and Mental Health Clinicians – Rochelle Calvert Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
COVID-19 Stress Support for Clients and Mental Health Clinicians by Rochelle Calvert,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Rochelle Calvert
- 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 30, 2020
COVID-19 pandemic is bringing many fast-moving changes that are creating stress, anxiety, panic, fear and feelings of instability. Right now, many of us and our clients are struggling with the concerns of becoming ill and how to manage or get care, being alone or isolated, dealing with increased stress from family we may be with in our homes, concerns about getting food/health or daily living supplies and many other things arising. It’s important in this time that we provide – to ourselves and our clients – resources to manage the emotional reactivity that we may be facing by developing and practicing daily resilient, healthy, calming and grounding practices to cope.
Mindfulness, time in nature, and finding healthy resources to connect with have all been shown to support and boost our immune system and provide health to our emotional well-being, calming the nervous system and aiding in experiences of more ease, relaxation, and grounding.
In this recording I will discuss ways to be in and connect to nature, practice mindfulness meditation in nature, develop intentions and mindfulness practices to support gratitude, kindness, and interconnection, and ways to engage in media/technology to support healthy ways of information, connection, and support. Through various practices and suggestions for support, I will offer ways to meet and be in our new cultural landscape of COVID-19 with more ease, calm, health and overall well-being.
|Manual – COVID-19 Stress Support for Clients and Mental Health Clinicians (4.70 MB)||22 Pages||Available after Purchase|
- Practical tips to help clients on ways to stay focused daily on physical, mental and emotional well-being
- Strategies support clients within their respective changing lifestyles from the COVID-19 conditions by connecting to nature and feeling at ease while at home
- Methods to help clients manage increasing symptoms/challenges that may be increasing as the strain of COVID-19 lifestyle changes
- Mindfulness practices to support being here NOW, grounding, calming and finding ease amidst the changes life with COVID-19
- Strategies for somatic-experiencing healing practices in nature to help people manage overwhelm that may be associated with stress and/or trauma reactions of the challenges with COVID-19
- Simple, easy, restorative and resiliency based mindfulness meditation in nature practices to share with your clients
- Strategies to offer in daily life- interconnection practices- taking heart, practicing gratitude, finding solace within our circumstances and support in our ALL being in this together
New Mindful Life
Rochelle Calvert (Voth), Ph.D., CMT, SEP, BCBA, is the founder of New Mindful Life. She has studied mindfulness for the past 16 years and has taught classes, courses, workshops and retreats. Rochelle leads classes/courses/seminars in Six-week Introductory Training in Mindfulness, (S.I.T.), Awake in the Wild- Nature-Based Mindfulness retreats, Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR), Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), Mindfulness Based Eating, Mindful Parenting and Mindful Workplace. She also facilitates professional trainings in mindfulness for clinicians and travels the country teaching seminars for PESI. She also works as clinical psychologist in private practice in San Diego.
Rochelle offers mindfulness, nature-based therapy and somatic experiencing as a psychologist with New Mindful Life. Her therapeutic approach includes teaching people individual mindfulness meditations – both indoors and outdoors – specific to their unique concerns to support healing. She also integrates somatic experiencing healing (body-based healing through nervous system reorganization) with the mindfulness and nature-based meditation practices. Rochelle has therapeutic specialty areas of training to support integration of these services to individuals struggling with life transitions, depression, anxiety, PTSD, pain conditions, eating disorders, as well as families of developmentally delayed children/adults.
Financial: Rochelle Calvert is in private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Rochelle Calvert is a member of the American Psychological Association; and the Association for Behavior Analysis.
Buy the COVID-19 Stress Support for Clients and Mental Health Clinicians – Rochelle Calvert course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with COVID-19 Stress Support for Clients and Mental Health Clinicians – Rochelle Calvert courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing COVID-19 Stress Support for Clients and Mental Health Clinicians – Rochelle Calvert courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the COVID-19 Stress Support for Clients and Mental Health Clinicians – Rochelle Calvert course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “COVID-19 Stress Support for Clients and Mental Health Clinicians – Rochelle Calvert course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the COVID-19 Stress Support for Clients and Mental Health Clinicians – Rochelle Calvert course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the COVID-19 Stress Support for Clients and Mental Health Clinicians – Rochelle Calvert course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.