Acquire the Create a Successful Telehealth Practice for Nutrition and Integrative Medicine – Leslie Korn Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Create a Successful Telehealth Practice for Nutrition and Integrative Medicine by Leslie Korn,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Leslie Korn
- 1 Hour 24 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 09, 2020
The time is now when clients need your help to achieve optimal health and wellness while addressing common mental health problems. Telehealth has quickly shifted from something that some of us use some of the time, to one of the primary ways we will practice for the foreseeable future.
This course will show you how to transition your practice from onsite to telehealth, and how to incorporate nutrition and integrative medicine with your clients.
Join Dr. Leslie Korn, renowned integrative medicine clinician and educator, as she shares her tips from her successful telehealth practice for 20+ years. She will guide you through how to create and maintain an effective telehealth practice.
The key clinical goals you’ll learn will be:
- How to practice with individuals, families and groups via telehealth
- Tips to grow, maintain and build rapport with clients
- Multiple ways to overcome challenges to distance and technology
- Specific self-care interventions for yourself and clients using nutrition and integrative approaches
You’ll leave with clear guidelines and interventions with new confidence and competency in navigating this new telehealth world! And as an extra bonus, this course includes some yummy recipes and exercises to share with clients or try yourself!
|Manual – Create a Successful Telehealth Practice for Nutrition and Integrative Medicine (1.3 MB)||11 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Practical Consideration in Conducting Telehealth
What Do I Need for Technology & What Technology Do My Clients Need?
- Start at your own comfort level
- Isomorphic to you, your clients and to the intervention
- Which technology to select:
- Turn-key options: electronic heath record practice, e.g. Simple Practice
- A La Carte options: Zoom, Skype, Google Meet w/Gsuite, etc
- HIPPA regulations and not acceptable models – Facebook Live, Twitch, TikTok
- Paperwork management
- Boundaries and challenges for telehealth
- Tailoring activities for individuals, families or groups
- Telehealth tips for:
- Setting up your home office
- Best camera placement for eye contact & enhanced visuals
- Do’s & don’ts email, text and chat communication
Integrate Telehealth with Nutrition and Integrative Medicine
Application of the BrainBow Blueprint™
- Integrative assessment process – food-mood diary
- Client video demo of assessment
- Balance biological rhythms
- Culinary medicine
- And more!
Clinical Opportunities & Challenges
- Stay connected
- Manage the ups & downs
- Identify positive media options & limit negative
- Self-care, self-care, self-care
- Adherence strategies
Recipes and Exercises Included!
- Delight-Full Dandelion Quiche
- Vibrant Vinaigrette
- Green Tea Smoothie
- The Best Most Satisfying Chicken Wings
- Aromatherapy in the office or kitchen
- Laughter yoga exercise – you’ll laugh too!
- Legs up the wall exercise
- Rocking exercise
Leslie Korn, PH.D., MPH, LMHC, ACS, RPP, NTP, NCBTMB, is a renowned integrative medicine clinician and educator specializing in the use of nutritional, herbal and culinary medicine for the treatment of trauma and emotional and chronic physical illness. She is known for her dynamism and humor as a speaker. She has provided over 50,000 hours of treatment in private practice for diverse populations. Her clinical practice focuses on providing clients effective alternatives to psychotropics. She completed her graduate education in the departments of psychiatry and public health at Harvard Medical School and her life training in the jungle of Mexico where she lived and worked alongside local healers for over 25 years. She directed a naturopathic medicine and training clinic facilitating health, culinary and fitness retreats. She is licensed and certified in nutritional therapy, mental health counseling, and bodywork (Polarity and Cranial Sacral and medical massage therapies) and is an approved clinical supervisor. She introduced somatic therapies for complex trauma patients in out-patient psychiatry at Harvard Medical school in 1985 and served as a consultant in ethnomedicine to the Trauma Clinic, Boston. She is the former clinical director and faculty of New England School of Acupuncture and faculty at the National College of Naturopathic Medicine.
She is the author of the seminal book on the body and complex trauma: Rhythms of Recovery: Trauma, Nature and the Body (Routledge, 2012), Nutrition Essentials for Mental Health (W.W. Norton, 2016), Eat Right Feel Right: Over 80 Recipes and Tips to Improve Mood, Sleep, Attention & Focus (PESI, 2017), Multicultural Counseling Workbook: Exercises, Worksheets & Games to Build Rapport with Diverse Clients (PESI, 2015) and The Good Mood Kitchen (W.W. Norton, 2017). She was a founder of the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork, a Fulbright scholar in Herbal Medicine and an NIH-funded scientist, in mind/body medicine. She is an approved clinical supervisor and is the research director at the Center for World Indigenous Studies where she designs culinary and herbal medicine programs with tribal communities engaged in developing integrative medicine programs.
Financial: Leslie Korn is in clinical practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Leslie Korn has no relevant nonfinancial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Create a Successful Telehealth Practice for Nutrition and Integrative Medicine – Leslie Korn course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Create a Successful Telehealth Practice for Nutrition and Integrative Medicine – Leslie Korn courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Create a Successful Telehealth Practice for Nutrition and Integrative Medicine – Leslie Korn courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Create a Successful Telehealth Practice for Nutrition and Integrative Medicine – Leslie Korn course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Create a Successful Telehealth Practice for Nutrition and Integrative Medicine – Leslie Korn course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Create a Successful Telehealth Practice for Nutrition and Integrative Medicine – Leslie Korn course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Create a Successful Telehealth Practice for Nutrition and Integrative Medicine – Leslie Korn course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.