Acquire the Creating a Story of Safety -A Polyvagal Guide to Managing Anxiety – Deborah Dana Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Creating a Story of Safety -A Polyvagal Guide to Managing Anxiety by Deborah Dana,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Deborah Dana
- 1 Hour 31 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jun 04, 2020
When daily life feels overwhelming and cues of danger trigger survival responses, clients struggle to hold on to hope. The world feels unsafe and they are pulled out of balance into a persistent state of worry. Working with a Polyvagal perspective we can engage the body’s regulating circuits to help clients regain a sense of safety. In this workshop, you’ll learn ways to use the resources of the nervous system to help your clients manage anxiety and create a pathway back to calm.
|Manual – Creating a Story of Safety (7 MB)||16 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Personal Profile Map (1.4 MB)||1 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Completing The Personal Profile Map (82.3 KB)||2 Pages||Available after Purchase|
The Polyvagal Theory of the Nervous System
How our nervous systems shape our reaction to stress and trauma
Resourcing and helping clients self-regulate during times of distress and social distance
Deb Dana, LCSW is a clinician and consultant specializing in working with complex trauma. She is a consultant to the Traumatic Stress Research Consortium in the Kinsey Institute and clinical advisor to Khiron Clinics. She developed the Rhythm of Regulation Clinical Training Series and lectures internationally on ways Polyvagal Theory informs work with trauma survivors. Deb is the author of The Polyvagal Theory in Therapy: Engaging the Rhythm of Regulation, Polyvagal Exercises for Safety and Connection: 50 Client-Centered Practices, co-editor with Stephen Porges of Clinical Applications of the Polyvagal Theory: The Emergence of Polyvagal-Informed Therapies, and creator of the Polyvagal Flip Chart. rhythmofregulation.com
Financial: Deborah Dana maintains a private practice. She is an author for W.W. Norton and receives royalties. She receives a consulting fee from Indiana University; and the Veterans Administration. Ms. Dana receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Deborah Dana has no relevant non-financial relationship.
Buy the Creating a Story of Safety -A Polyvagal Guide to Managing Anxiety – Deborah Dana course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Creating a Story of Safety -A Polyvagal Guide to Managing Anxiety – Deborah Dana courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Creating a Story of Safety -A Polyvagal Guide to Managing Anxiety – Deborah Dana courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Creating a Story of Safety -A Polyvagal Guide to Managing Anxiety – Deborah Dana course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Creating a Story of Safety -A Polyvagal Guide to Managing Anxiety – Deborah Dana course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Creating a Story of Safety -A Polyvagal Guide to Managing Anxiety – Deborah Dana course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Creating a Story of Safety -A Polyvagal Guide to Managing Anxiety – Deborah Dana course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.