Acquire the Demystifying Personality Disorders -Clinical Skills for Working with Drama and Manipulation – Gregory W. Lester, Alan Godwin Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Demystifying Personality Disorders -Clinical Skills for Working with Drama and Manipulation by Gregory W. Lester, Alan Godwin,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Gregory W. Lester | Alan Godwin
- Approx. 6 Hours
- Feb 24, 2021
Watch clinical psychologists and personality disorder experts Drs. Gregory Lester and Alan Godwin for this compelling seminar that offers practical, must-know interventions for not only treating these challenging clients but also those who are left in their toxic wake.
Dr. Lester begins with a deeper dive into clinical assessment of personality disorders as well as the most common challenges when working with this subset of clients. He’ll cover:
- The core of the personality disorder: an ever-changing agenda
- Why this client population functions the way it does
- How to diagnose differentially among the most common, heavily nuanced personality disorders
- Personality Disorder-Trait Specified (PD-TS) and other general criteria for personality disorders
- Meaningful navigation of transference and countertransference issues
- Why therapeutic boundaries may look different with these clients
- How to identify (often subtle) warning signs of manipulation – and what to do!
- And much more!
Dr. Godwin takes it from here, focusing on how to effectively work with both clients with personality disorders and those who (repeatedly?) find themselves in their emotional crosshairs. Known for his straightforward style and practical interventions, Dr. Godwin masterfully covers:
- Psychoeducation for clients to begin recognizing manipulative behavior and patterns in relationships
- How to teach assertive communication, healthy boundaries, and limit setting
- Strategies for maximizing therapeutic gains with clients who are manipulative
- The internal peace of adopting a “non-participation” approach to drama and sidebars in session
- 5 must-know signs your client is manipulating you
- Strategies for addressing common therapy-interfering behaviors
- And more!
Don’t miss this chance to learn from top-rated presenters in their field.
Part I – Gregory W. Lester, Ph.D.
The Challenge of Personality Disorder
- The core of the personality disorder: the unchanging agenda
- The DSM-5® personality disorders and their agendas:
- Antisocial (and Psychopaths!)
- Trait Specified (PDTS) What is that?
- General criteria for personality disorders
- Levels of personality functioning
- Personality trait domains
Overcome Common Clinician Struggles
- Transference & countertransference
- What does transference and countertransference look like in our work?
- Boundary crossings and boundary violations
- How to tell when you are headed for disaster and how to intervene
Part II – Alan Godwin, Psy.D.
Techniques to Counter Manipulation & Empower Victims to Become Survivors
- Recognize the manipulation process
- Re-structure cognitive distortions
- Create healthy boundaries and set limits
- Respond instead of react
- Make direct requests, expect direct responses
- Judge actions, not intentions
- Explore their own vulnerabilities and identify risk factors
- Acknowledge relational limitations
- Resources for ongoing support
Maximize Therapeutic Gains with a Manipulative Client
- Accurately assess your client’s personality characteristics
- Re-define your therapeutic approach
- 5 signs your client is manipulating you
- Techniques to manage thinking errors and manipulative tactics
Strategies for Common Therapyinterfering Behaviors
- Manage countertransference
- Handle boundary violations
- Stay calm when your buttons are pushed – and carry on!
Gregory W. Lester, Ph.D., is a clinical, consulting, and research psychologist with practices in Colorado and Texas. Dr. Lester has presented over 2,000 personality disorders trainings to over 200,000 professionals in every major city in the United States, Canada, and Australia. In his nearly 40 years of clinical practice, Dr. Lester has treated over 1,000 personality disorder cases and has performed psychological evaluations on over 2,500 individuals.
Dr. Lester has served on the graduate faculty of The University of St. Thomas and as a special consultant to The United Sates Department of Justice. Dr. Lester’s office served as one of the original research sites for the DSM-5® revision of the personality disorders section where he collaborated with Emory University, the New York State Psychiatric Group, The University of Missouri, The University of Kentucky, and the late Dr. Robert Spitzer, chairman of the DSM-3 committee.
Dr. Lester is a member of the American Psychological Association, the Texas Psychological Association, and the Colorado Psychological Association. He is the author of nine books, including Power with People, a manual of interpersonal effectiveness, Shrunken Heads, an irreverent memoir of his graduate school training, and Diagnosis, Treatment, and Management of Personality Disorders, which is the largest-selling front-line clinical manual on diagnosing, treating, and managing personality disorders.
Dr. Lester’s research and articles have appeared in publications including The Journal of the American Medical Association, The Western Journal of Medicine, The Yearbook of Family Practice, The Journal of Behavioral Therapy, The Journal of Marriage and Family Therapy, The Handbook of Depression, Transactional Analysis Journal, Living Word Magazine, The Priest Magazine, and The Houston Lawyer.
Financial: Gregory Lester is in private practice. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Gregory Lester is a member of the American Psychological Association; the Colorado Psychological Association; and the Texas Psychological Association.
Alan Godwin, PsyD, is a licensed psychologist in private practice with nearly 30 years of experience. Certified in Alternative Dispute Resolution, he has dedicated himself to helping individuals, couples, churches, and businesses develop better ways of handling conflict. In addition to his private practice, Dr. Godwin serves on the adjunct faculty of the Graduate Counseling Department of Trevecca University in Nashville, TN, where he teaches a class for doctoral students entitled “Psychodynamic Psychotherapies.” He has also taught undergraduates and has guest lectured in the Marriage and Family department.
Additionally, he has penned a regular quarterly feature entitled “Ask Dr. Alan” for Deacon magazine, writes a weekly email called “The Drama Review: In Relationships and Culture,” and has been a guest on numerous radio and television programs across the U.S. and Canada. Dr. Godwin’s book, How to Solve Your People Problems: Dealing with Your Difficult Relationships, explains how and why conflict goes badly and how to make it go well with two types of people: reasonable and unreasonable.
Financial: Alan Godwin maintains a private practice. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Alan Godwin has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Demystifying Personality Disorders -Clinical Skills for Working with Drama and Manipulation – Gregory W. Lester, Alan Godwin course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Demystifying Personality Disorders -Clinical Skills for Working with Drama and Manipulation – Gregory W. Lester, Alan Godwin courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Demystifying Personality Disorders -Clinical Skills for Working with Drama and Manipulation – Gregory W. Lester, Alan Godwin courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Demystifying Personality Disorders -Clinical Skills for Working with Drama and Manipulation – Gregory W. Lester, Alan Godwin course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Demystifying Personality Disorders -Clinical Skills for Working with Drama and Manipulation – Gregory W. Lester, Alan Godwin course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Demystifying Personality Disorders -Clinical Skills for Working with Drama and Manipulation – Gregory W. Lester, Alan Godwin course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Demystifying Personality Disorders -Clinical Skills for Working with Drama and Manipulation – Gregory W. Lester, Alan Godwin course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.