Acquire the Depressed, Borderline, or Bipolar? Accurate Diagnosis & Best Treatments – Jay Carter Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Depressed, Borderline, or Bipolar? Accurate Diagnosis & Best Treatments by Jay Carter,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Jay Carter
- 5 Hours 13 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Feb 08, 2018
Why is Your Patient Still Unstable & Depressed?
Patients with symptoms of both mood and personality disorders, or with histories of substance abuse, present unique diagnostic and treatment challenges. A recent study by the National Institutes of Mental Health found that nearly 40% of patients with symptoms of major depressive disorder actually had bipolar disorder. These patients are often mistakenly treated for years with antidepressants and non-specific or ineffective forms of psychotherapy or counseling. Antidepressants have been shown to be no more effective than mood stabilizing medications alone for preventing depression in bipolar patients, and can actually destabilize the course of their illness. This recording provides clinicians with a 4-part, clinical diagnostic method to distinguish patients with personality disorders and unipolar depression from those with bipolar disorders.
Drawing on empirically tested research and psychodynamic studies, Dr. Carter will discuss the many ways psychotherapists can help patients and families struggling with bipolar disorder. Learn why antidepressants and atypical antipsychotics should not form the foundation of treatment for bipolar illness. This recording discusses potent, non-drug treatments for depression, mania, and rapid-cycling that can be put to immediate use.
|Manual – Depressed, Borderline, or Bipolar? (1.46 MB)||36 Pages||Available after Purchase|
DEPRESSION: UNIPOLAR OR BIPOLAR? (& WHY IT MATTERS)
- Case study: Suicide and Bipolar Disorder
- 7 cardinal symptoms of hypomania
- Common and often overlooked: mixed depressive and manic states
- Beyond symptoms: markers of bipolar illness
- Family history
- Course of illness
- Response to antidepressants
- Executive functions
BIPOLAR DISORDER, SUBSTANCE ABUSE, & BORDERLINE PERSONALITY
- Is my patient an alcoholic?
- Detecting covert drug abuse
- Increase your patient’s motivation to address addiction
- DSM-5® updates
- Bipolar or borderline?
- Psychodynamics of euphoric and irritable hypomania
- Overcome lack of motivation and rumination
- 3 evidence-based psychotherapies for bipolar disorder
- Dialectical behavior therapy for bipolar illness
- Helping patients accept the diagnosis of bipolar illness and the need for meds
YOUR WORST FEAR: IDENTIFYING & MANAGING ACUTE SUICIDE RISK
- Predictors of suicide completion
- Risk management
- The only medication proven to dramatically reduce suicide (not an antidepressant!)
POTENT NON-DRUG TREATMENTS FOR MOOD DISORDERS
- Manipulation of sleep
- Blue blockers
- Fish fat and other natural compounds
- Lamictal is a safe and effective treatment for acute bipolar depression
- Lithium and the other mood stabilizers don’t work in depression
- Depakote: its role in bipolar disorder and comorbid panic and anxiety
- Tegretol: why it’s an underutilized drug, especially for young women
- Lithium: why it’s still the best for many patients
- Depakote: its role in bipolar illness and comorbid panic and anxiety
- Tegretol: why it’s a great, but underutilized drug for young women
- Natural treatments
NOT JUST FOR DOCTORS
- Suboptimal thyroid functioning
PsyD, FPPR (Cand.), DABPS
Jay Carter, PsyD, FPPR (Cand.), DABPS, is a licensed clinical psychologist, a Diplomate Candidate in Psychopharmacology (FPPR cand.), and certified in Psychoactive Substance Abuse Disorders by the American Psychological Association Board of Governors. Dr. Carter has over 20 years of experience working with clientele that include high-risk children, prisoners, and substance abusers. He has testified in local, state, and federal court. Dr. Carter draws his insight from both professional and personal experience. Growing up with a mother who had bipolar disorder equipped Dr. Carter with a wealth of unique insight that has helped him to better understand executive functions and diversity of treatment for others dealing with dysfunction.
Financial: Jay Carter maintains a private practice. He receives royalties as an author for McGraw-Hill. Dr. Carter receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Jay Carter is a member of the American Psychological Association.
Buy the Depressed, Borderline, or Bipolar? Accurate Diagnosis & Best Treatments – Jay Carter course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Depressed, Borderline, or Bipolar? Accurate Diagnosis & Best Treatments – Jay Carter courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Depressed, Borderline, or Bipolar? Accurate Diagnosis & Best Treatments – Jay Carter courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Depressed, Borderline, or Bipolar? Accurate Diagnosis & Best Treatments – Jay Carter course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Depressed, Borderline, or Bipolar? Accurate Diagnosis & Best Treatments – Jay Carter course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Depressed, Borderline, or Bipolar? Accurate Diagnosis & Best Treatments – Jay Carter course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Depressed, Borderline, or Bipolar? Accurate Diagnosis & Best Treatments – Jay Carter course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.