Acquire the Developmental Trauma and The Fear-Driven Brain -Applied Neuroscience to Provide Hope and Healing in Trauma Treatment – Sebern Fisher Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Developmental Trauma and The Fear-Driven Brain -Applied Neuroscience to Provide Hope and Healing in Trauma Treatment by Sebern Fisher,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Sebern Fisher
- 12 Hours 4 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Sep 17, 2018
You’ve looked into the eyes of traumatized clients and seen absolute fear. For you, working with trauma isn’t about a paycheck.
You care about outcomes.
Abuse, abandonment, neglect and violent trauma. Experienced at an early stage of development, it sets up a life-shattering pattern of chronic fear, inner chaos and dysregulation. It disrupts the development of the brain, disorders the capacity for attachment, and distorts your clients’ relationships with themselves and others.
In therapy, an over-active amygdala sets off the stress response again and again, keeping clients from making real progress in traditional talk-based therapies. Without addressing the brain’s fear circuitry directly, therapeutic progress can prove elusive.
Sebern Fisher “gets” trauma. She knows what the fear-driven brain is all about. And insights and guidance from her groundbreaking work in the field of trauma and neurofeedback can provide you with a whole new paradigm to achieve the positive treatment outcomes you want for your clients.
In his foreword to Dr. Fisher’s critically acclaimed book Neurofeedback in the Treatment of Developmental Trauma, internationally recognized trauma expert Bessel van der Kolk, MD
|Manual – Developmental Trauma and Fear-Driven Brain (8.07 MB)||76 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Insecure Attachment and Developmental Trauma
- Neuronal patterns of PTSD
- The innate potential for relationship
- Unrepaired attachment disruption
- The inheritance of insecure attachment – the state of baseline survival fear
- Long-term consequences – void of self
The Fear-Driven Brain: Adverse Childhood Experiences and Trauma
- The traumatized brain
- The autonomic and central nervous systems
- The brainstem and hypothalamus
- The cerebellum, hemispheres and lobes of the brain
- Neurodevelopmental consequences
- Impaired brain development
- Impaired emotional regulation and impulse control
- Dysregulated stress response
- Alterations in physical growth
- Telomeres and cellular aging
- The firing and misfiring of neural networks
- Parasympathetic Nervous System shutdown and the vagal nerve
- Polyvagal Theory in trauma practice – Porges
- The role of glial cells
- Accessing brain plasticity
Arousal, Reactivity, and Affect Dysregulation in Trauma
- Overarousal and affect dysregulation
- Primary, sub-cortical and right hemisphere affects
- The inherent limits of talk therapy
- Chronic baseline fear and self-reflection
- The role of affect regulation in therapeutic effectiveness
Stop Letting Fear, Shame and Rage Hijack Trauma Treatment
- Shortcomings of medication
- The relationship between fear and shame
- Cognition in “survival mode”
- Manifestations of limbically driven emotions
- Neurofeedback and the pulses of fear, shame and rage
Fear as the Core of Transference: Handle Transference and Counter-Transference Issues
- Critical interpersonal dynamics – a partnership in affect regulation
- Impacts on the therapeutic bond
- Minimize intense transference
- Cultivate presence and attunement
- Neurofeedback and quieting the alarm of abandonment
Neurofeedback as Applied Neuroscience in Psychotherapy: Essentials and Assessment
- The risks of treatment
- Shift the burden of affect regulation from the therapist to the training
- A new experience of homeostasis
- Firing, frequencies, and arousal
- Strengthen circuits
- State dependence – fear states dysregulate
- States to traits
Quiet Fear with Neurofeedback: Integrate Neurofeedback into Trauma Treatment
- When to talk and when to train
- Clinical assessment for neurofeedback
- Attention, anxiety, depression, etc.
- Considerations regarding sexuality and medication
- Work with sensors, placements
- Identify maladaptive patterns of neuronal firing
- Using EEG – frequencies and amplitudes
- Adjust function – operant conditioning of brain waves
- Feedback – change the frequencies attributed to over-arousal
- Inhibit frequencies you want less of
- Reward frequencies you want more of
- Reward disconnected areas to connect or overly connected parts to disconnect
- When training plateaus – lack of progress is not resistance
- How do you know when training is over?
Who Will I Be When I’m Not Afraid: Working with the Fear-Bound Identity
- A trauma identity inextricably bound to fear
- The healing paradox
- Treatment challenges when fear begins to quiet
- Transition clients to an unfamiliar identity
- Integration of new state, new traits and new sense of self
Sebern Fisher, MA, LMH, BCN is an internationally recognized expert on the use of neurofeedback in the treatment of developmental trauma and best-selling author of Neurofeedback in the Treatment of Developmental Trauma: Calming the Fear-Driven Brain. She has been working with traumatized people for over 35 years and has integrated Neurofeedback and psychotherapy in her treatment of developmental trauma in adults and adolescents for the past 20 years.
Prior to adopting Neurofeedback, Sebern was the clinical director of a residential treatment program for severely disturbed adolescents for 15 years. While there she introduced the understanding of the impact of attachment rupture and was the first to implement DBT in a residential setting.
Sebern consults and trains on the integration of Neurofeedback and therapy, nationally and internationally.
Financial: Sebern Fisher is in private practice. She is an author for W.W. Norton and receives royalties. She receives a speaking fee from EEGer. Ms. Fisher receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Sebern Fisher has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Developmental Trauma and The Fear-Driven Brain -Applied Neuroscience to Provide Hope and Healing in Trauma Treatment – Sebern Fisher course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Developmental Trauma and The Fear-Driven Brain -Applied Neuroscience to Provide Hope and Healing in Trauma Treatment – Sebern Fisher courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Developmental Trauma and The Fear-Driven Brain -Applied Neuroscience to Provide Hope and Healing in Trauma Treatment – Sebern Fisher courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Developmental Trauma and The Fear-Driven Brain -Applied Neuroscience to Provide Hope and Healing in Trauma Treatment – Sebern Fisher course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Developmental Trauma and The Fear-Driven Brain -Applied Neuroscience to Provide Hope and Healing in Trauma Treatment – Sebern Fisher course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Developmental Trauma and The Fear-Driven Brain -Applied Neuroscience to Provide Hope and Healing in Trauma Treatment – Sebern Fisher course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Developmental Trauma and The Fear-Driven Brain -Applied Neuroscience to Provide Hope and Healing in Trauma Treatment – Sebern Fisher course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.