Acquire the Dialectical Behavior Therapy -For Clients – Stephanie Vaughn Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Dialectical Behavior Therapy -For Clients by Stephanie Vaughn,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Stephanie Vaughn
- 6 Hours 16 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jan 26, 2017
Designed in the early 1990s, Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) gives hope and confidence to clinicians and clients alike. DBT was originally used to treat chronic suicidal individuals. However, clinicians across the country are using DBT to help treat individuals with a wide range of mental illnesses including but not limited to Borderline Personality Disorder, eating disorders, and addictions.
This seminar recording is designed to help you understand why DBT is so effective with your clients and how it works with borderline personality disorder and other mental health disorders. You will also have a solid foundation in DBT through training. Speaker Dr. Stephanie Vaughn will help you demystify topics related to DBT and borderline personality disorder.
Known as a third-wave therapy, DBT moves away from the strict change strategies found in traditional treatments. In DBT, the therapist and the client balance these traditional change strategies with acceptance and mindfulness. It’s the constant back and forth movement between acceptance and change that makes DBT unique.
|Manual (12.3 MB)||81 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Overview of DBT
- Why Dialectics and what does that mean anyway?
- Common “Dialectical Dilemmas” of clients with Borderline Personality Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder Defined and Re-Defined
- Biosocial Theory of Borderline Personality Disorder… Etiology and why we need to know it
- Engendering compassion and empathy for this “difficult-to-treat” population
- Current research on DBT and why it is important to know it
Modes and Functions of DBT
- Individual Therapy — enhancing motivation
- Telephone Consultation — enhancing generalization
- DBT Consultation Group — enhancing motivation & skill of the therapist
- Skills Training — enhancing capabilities
- Ancillary Treatments — structuring the environment
Stages and Targets of DBT — Structuring the Treatment
- Pre-Treatment Stage: Orienting the client to treatment and getting commitment
- Stage 1 Target Behaviors: Decrease life-threatening, therapy interfering and quality of life interfering behaviors and increase DBT skills
- Stage 2 Target Behavior: Decrease posttraumatic stress responses
- Stage 3 Target Behavior: Increase self-respect and achieve individual goals
- Stage 4 Target Behavior: Increase joy, freedom and spiritual fulfillment
- Targeting Strategies…What to treat and when
The Diary Card
- How to teach a client to fill out a diary card
- Review a diary card in an individual therapy session
- Where to look and what to treat on a diary card
DBT Skills Training
- Demographics and structure of the DBT Skills Training Group
- Rules of DBT Skills Training Group
- Targets of DBT Skills Training Group
- Roles of facilitators
Core Mindfulness Skills
- The “Core” Skills in DBT Skills Training
- Become more mindful of thoughts, feelings and urges and acting with intuition
- Decrease the amount of judgments clients make about themselves and others
- Participating and “throwing yourself in” (with a Wise Mind of course)
- Tolerate and survive a crisis (without making it worse)
- “Distract” themselves in their attempts to regulate their emotions
- Self-Soothing the five senses in times of a crisis
- “Radically Accepting” the crisis as it is and letting go of the struggle
Interpersonal Effectiveness Skills
- Skills to help clients make requests and say NO (and have it stick)
- Teaching clients how to improve and attend to relationships
- Self-Respect in the client and the respect others have for them
Emotion Regulation Skills
- Regulate or even change intense emotions
- Decrease emotional vulnerability in your client
- Decrease negative emotions and increase the positive (and staying mindful of them)
- “Building a Life Worth Living”
Please Note: PESI is not affiliated or associated with Marsha M. Linehan, PhD, ABPP, or her organizations.
Owner/ Clinical Psychologist
Stephanie Vaughn, Psy.D., Clinical Psychologist-HSP is the founder of Psyche, PLLC, a boutique outpatient therapy practice located in the Nashville, TN and Boston, MA. She is an associate faculty member at Vanderbilt University in both the psychology and psychiatry departments. Dr. Vaughn conducts Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) with both adolescents and adults as a Board Certified DBT Clinician™. She is an expert on therapy-interfering behaviors and contingency management for oppositional behaviors in adolescents.
Dr. Vaughn has worked in the intensive PTSD program at the Department of Veteran Affairs with soldiers returning from Afghanistan and Iraq and female soldiers suffering from Military Sexual Trauma where she implemented formal Prolonged Exposure (PE). She is active in the teaching and supervision of DBT for Vanderbilt’s psychology & counseling students and doctoral interns, as well as psychiatry residents. Dr. Vaughn has presented DBT workshops around the country for the last seven years and is a highly rated speaker. She founded and currently runs Vanderbilt’s DBT Peer Consultation Group. She has served as an expert consultant for a variety of hospitals, schools, and clinics around the country.
Financial: Stephanie Vaughn maintains a private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Stephanie Vaughn is a member of the American Psychological Association.
Buy the Dialectical Behavior Therapy -For Clients – Stephanie Vaughn course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Dialectical Behavior Therapy -For Clients – Stephanie Vaughn courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Dialectical Behavior Therapy -For Clients – Stephanie Vaughn courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Dialectical Behavior Therapy -For Clients – Stephanie Vaughn course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Dialectical Behavior Therapy -For Clients – Stephanie Vaughn course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Dialectical Behavior Therapy -For Clients – Stephanie Vaughn course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Dialectical Behavior Therapy -For Clients – Stephanie Vaughn course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.