Acquire the Eisner -iPad® Interventions for Occupational Therapists – Lorelei Woerner Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Eisner -iPad® Interventions for Occupational Therapists by Lorelei Woerner,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Lorelei Woerner-Eisner
- 6 Hours 1 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jun 20, 2014
- Apply the potent accessibility features: video and camera functions, and Internet accessibility
- Promote motivation and carry over in your students
- Tips and techniques to benefit kids and support therapy beyond direct intervention
- Apps organized by category for easy reference, plus a host of resources
- Promote attention and alertness in fun, innovative ways.
- Bring this tech tool to life and enhance your client’s function from a whole child perspective.
Explore how the iPad® can extend beyond the apps and slick surface to truly integrate into your therapeutic interventions. Use this motivating and engaging therapy tool to enhance:
- motor skills
- visual perception
- sensory integration
- attending behaviors
- follow through and compliance
- and much more
This workshop brings this tech-tool to life and delves into the myriad of ways to use it to enhance your student’s function from a whole-child perspective. Put its power to work as your assistant in communication and collaboration, as well as a daily resource to support your interventions. And of course, we will look at the specifics on many of the apps from our expansive listing in the handbook!
Sought after pediatric occupational therapist, Lorelei Woerner-Eisner shares her 20 years of experience, continuing education, and therapeutic techniques, as well as her integrative perspective on wellness. You will leave this seminar with a wealth of practical strategies to enhance and invigorate your occupational therapy practice, and gain a broader view of the iPad®. You’ll leave with information that will increase your confidence in using this tool, ideas that will stimulate your own creativity and strategies that will increase cooperation and carry-over in your clients. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to build your iPad® skills to enhance your therapeutic impact and bring this tech tool to LIFE!
You do not need an iPad® to attend, but are welcome to bring one. Lorelei will demonstrate apps and more on an iPad®, displayed via an LCD projector.
|Manual – iPad Interventions for OTs (3.9 MB)||122 Pages||Available after Purchase|
- Universal tools, designated supports and accommodations to aid in learning
- Vision limitations
- Hearing challenges
- Physical and motor difficulties
- Positioning and mounting systems
- Variety of stylus’
- Protective equipment/cases
- Keyboard and mouse applications
- Touch pads and switches
- Adaptations and modifications
- Intrinsic iPad® Functions
- What comes standard with the iPad®
- Cost-effective and creative ways to enhance therapy
- Hand/brain phylogenic development
- Hand/brain (homonculous) connection
- The importance of iPad® as an integrative tool
Become an Expert
- Find the latest info on the best apps
- Apps and sites that will support your work
Apps and Creative Methods Beyond the Apps to Facilitate:
- Gross motor
- Fine motor
- Oral motor
- Bilateral integration and lateralization
- Postural Praxis
- Praxis on verbal command
- Constructional Praxis
- Sequencing Praxis
- Proprioceptive input
- Vestibular processing
- Tactile discrimination and defensiveness
- Auditory processing
- Visual perception
- Visual motor and timing
Executive Function and “Non-cognitive Skills”
- Managing transitions
- Social/emotional skills
- Attention and mindfulness
- Challenging behaviors (anxiety, noncompliance, anger)
Facilitate Long-Term Effects of Therapy
- Carryover of skill training
- Communicating with other professionals
- Therapeutic relationship
Integrative Wellness Therapy
Lorelei Woerner- Eisner, OTR/L, C-IAYT, RYT500, a registered and licensed Occupational Therapist, Certified Yoga Therapist and a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher has over 20 years of practice in working with infants to seniors from a whole-person perspective. Lorelei is a recognized international lecturer and author. She has spoken across the country on a wide variety of topics related to therapy from a holistic perspective. Throughout her career, she has been driven by a passion to research, discover and create the most highly effective therapy techniques and tools to support lasting change with her broad range of clients’ needs. She has worked in pediatrics/sensory integration, rehabilitation, psychiatrics, acute care, home health, and skilled nursing settings. Lorelei is certified in: the Sensory Integration and Praxis Test, Yoga Therapy, Yoga Ed sm (a school-based yoga program), Hippotherapy, and Myofascial Release. She and her specially trained therapy dog Toma, work in a variety of settings including her private practice, Integrative Wellness Therapy. Born and raised in the Los Angeles area, Lorelei received a B.A. in Occupational Therapy from USC in 1993, a B.A. in Communications from Pepperdine University in 1986 and her 2-year Yoga Therapy certificate from Loyola Marymount University in 2007.
Financial: Lorelei Woerner-Eisner is the owner of Integrative Wellness Therapy. She has an employment relationship with Therapy in Action and the University of California Los Angeles. She is a compensated lecturer for the Bureau of Education and Research. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Lorelei Woerner-Eisner is a member of the International Association of Yoga Therapists.
Buy the Eisner -iPad® Interventions for Occupational Therapists – Lorelei Woerner course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Eisner -iPad® Interventions for Occupational Therapists – Lorelei Woerner courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Eisner -iPad® Interventions for Occupational Therapists – Lorelei Woerner courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Eisner -iPad® Interventions for Occupational Therapists – Lorelei Woerner course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Eisner -iPad® Interventions for Occupational Therapists – Lorelei Woerner course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Eisner -iPad® Interventions for Occupational Therapists – Lorelei Woerner course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Eisner -iPad® Interventions for Occupational Therapists – Lorelei Woerner course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.