Acquire the EMDR in Trying Times -How Our Brains Process and Move Through Trauma – Deany Laliotis Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
EMDR in Trying Times -How Our Brains Process and Move Through Trauma by Deany Laliotis,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Deany Laliotis
- 59 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jun 05, 2020
During these times of uncertainty, peoples’ anxieties and fears about their health, their families’ well-being and their finances are not without cause. Yet, how we react to these circumstances depends on what we have experienced before, making it easier or harder to adapt to our current situations. EMDR therapy is exquisitely equipped to address these demands by offering a range of clinical options from addressing acute stress symptoms and recent events to a more comprehensive psychotherapy approach. In addition to offering an overview of this approach, we will discuss a couple of clinical vignettes to illustrate how EMDR therapy can offer brief and effective treatment to help our clients restore their resiliency and capacity to respond optimally to these ongoing demands.
|Manual – EMDR in Trying Times (868.2 KB)||21 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Why EMDR therapy is a useful intervention for recent trauma
The adaptive information processing model of trauma
Using EMDR with recent trauma
is a trainer, clinical consultant, and practitioner of EMDR who specializes in the application of EMDR therapy to complex developmental trauma and attachment issues. She is a Senior Trainer for EMDR Institute, Inc., as well as the Director of Training, where she has been a faculty member since 1993. An EMDRIA-approved Consultant, she is an invited speaker world-wide on advanced applications of EMDR therapy as a comprehensive approach. She is the co-director of EMDR of Greater Washington and maintains a private practice in Washington, DC. Deany was also presented the prestigious Francine Shapiro Award — For Outstanding Contribution and Service to EMDR Therapy — at the 2015 EMDR International Association Conference.
Buy the EMDR in Trying Times -How Our Brains Process and Move Through Trauma – Deany Laliotis course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with EMDR in Trying Times -How Our Brains Process and Move Through Trauma – Deany Laliotis courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing EMDR in Trying Times -How Our Brains Process and Move Through Trauma – Deany Laliotis courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the EMDR in Trying Times -How Our Brains Process and Move Through Trauma – Deany Laliotis course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “EMDR in Trying Times -How Our Brains Process and Move Through Trauma – Deany Laliotis course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the EMDR in Trying Times -How Our Brains Process and Move Through Trauma – Deany Laliotis course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the EMDR in Trying Times -How Our Brains Process and Move Through Trauma – Deany Laliotis course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.