Acquire the Emotional Manipulation -Effective Strategies to Manage the Manipulator & Empower Their Victims – Alan Godwin Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Emotional Manipulation -Effective Strategies to Manage the Manipulator & Empower Their Victims by Alan Godwin,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Alan Godwin
- 6 Hours 7 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 18, 2019
Hidden beneath masks of love, concern, dedication, and friendship, emotional manipulators use gas lighting, guilt, button-pushing, anger, and covert ploys to exploit their victim’s weaknesses and keep them doing whatever they want.
In therapy, manipulative clients leave you feeling ineffective and helpless as they suck you into the ups and downs of the dramas they’ve created. And you may already be working with clients suffering the devastating fallout of having an emotional manipulator in their lives. Their feelings of anxiety, depression, guilt, self-blame, and inadequacy may stem from emotional manipulation that’s difficult to detect.
Without proper training, you’ll fail to successfully work with emotionally manipulative clients or help clients facing emotional manipulation so they can effectively counter it and form healthy boundaries.
Watch Dr. Alan Godwin in this recording as he shares key insights to understand the motives behind manipulation commonly associated with disorders such as Borderline Personality Disorder and Narcissistic Personality Disorder, as well as manipulation by those who either do not have a personality disorder or have not yet been diagnosed as such. Effective strategies will empower you and your clients to recognize and counter manipulation in any setting.
Dr. Godwin’s expert guidance will leave you better able to work with emotional manipulators, those affected by manipulation in your practice, and allow you to establish healthy relational boundaries.
Purchase today and get the comprehensive solutions you need to transform the lives of emotional manipulators and their victims!
|Manual – Emotional Manipulation (1.13 MB)||110 Pages||Available after Purchase|
The Manipulator’s Mind – Why Traditional Treatment Doesn’t Work
- What is emotional manipulation?
- Key personality differences and deficiencies at the heart of emotional manipulation
- Framework to identify manipulative tactics
- Elements of manipulation associated with disordered and non-disordered individuals
- Radically different approach needed for therapeutic success
Manipulative Relationship Dynamics
- Identify healthy vs. manipulative relationships
- Explore characteristics of attraction, dependency, and role participation
- Codependency and addiction
- Who stays, who leaves, and why?
- How an emotional manipulator operates
- Tactics used to evade responsibility and manipulate others
- Cognitive distortions and common thinking errors
- Short- and long-term psychological damage
- When attempts to manipulate don’t succeed
Qualities and Commonly Exploited Vulnerabilities of Their Victims
- Naïve expectations
- Trusting and wanting to please
- Empathic and feeling overly responsible
- Trying to reason with an unreasonable person
- Perceive bad qualities of manipulators as strengths
- Common ways emotional manipulators test for these vulnerabilities
Techniques to Counter Manipulation & Empower Victims to Become Survivors
- Recognize the manipulation process
- Re-structure cognitive distortions
- Create healthy boundaries and set limits
- Respond instead of react
- Make direct requests, expect direct responses
- Judge actions, not intentions
- Explore their own vulnerabilities and identify risk factors
- Acknowledge relational limitations
- Resources for ongoing support
Maximize Therapeutic Gains with a Manipulative Client
- Accurately assess your client’s personality characteristics
- Re-define your therapeutic approach
- 5 signs your client is manipulating you
- Techniques to manage thinking errors and manipulative tactics
- Strategies for common therapy-interfering behaviors
- Manage countertransference
- Handle boundary violations
- Stay calm when your buttons are pushed
Alan Godwin, PsyD, is a licensed psychologist in private practice with nearly 30 years of experience. Certified in Alternative Dispute Resolution, he has dedicated himself to helping individuals, couples, churches, and businesses develop better ways of handling conflict. In addition to his private practice, Dr. Godwin serves on the adjunct faculty of the Graduate Counseling Department of Trevecca University in Nashville, TN, where he teaches a class for doctoral students entitled “Psychodynamic Psychotherapies.” He has also taught undergraduates and has guest lectured in the Marriage and Family department.
Additionally, he has penned a regular quarterly feature entitled “Ask Dr. Alan” for Deacon magazine, writes a weekly email called “The Drama Review: In Relationships and Culture,” and has been a guest on numerous radio and television programs across the U.S. and Canada. Dr. Godwin’s book, How to Solve Your People Problems: Dealing with Your Difficult Relationships, explains how and why conflict goes badly and how to make it go well with two types of people: reasonable and unreasonable.
Financial: Alan Godwin maintains a private practice. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Alan Godwin has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Emotional Manipulation -Effective Strategies to Manage the Manipulator & Empower Their Victims – Alan Godwin course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Emotional Manipulation -Effective Strategies to Manage the Manipulator & Empower Their Victims – Alan Godwin courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Emotional Manipulation -Effective Strategies to Manage the Manipulator & Empower Their Victims – Alan Godwin courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Emotional Manipulation -Effective Strategies to Manage the Manipulator & Empower Their Victims – Alan Godwin course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Emotional Manipulation -Effective Strategies to Manage the Manipulator & Empower Their Victims – Alan Godwin course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Emotional Manipulation -Effective Strategies to Manage the Manipulator & Empower Their Victims – Alan Godwin course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Emotional Manipulation -Effective Strategies to Manage the Manipulator & Empower Their Victims – Alan Godwin course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.