Acquire the Emotionally Focused Therapy for Individuals – Susan Johnson Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Emotionally Focused Therapy for Individuals by Susan Johnson,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Susan Johnson
- 2 Hours 1 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 20, 2020
Emotionally Focused Therapy is a well-known approach to couples treatment. But how can it translate to work with individuals? This workshop introduces EFIT (Emotionally Focused Individual Therapy), which focuses on helping individual clients shape a robust and resilient sense of self, ready to move into what Carl Rogers called “existential living.” EFIT privileges emotion and shapes corrective emotional experiences in each session to restructure negative ways of defining the self, organizing inner experience, and engaging with others. As in EFT for couples, attachment science offers a map that simplifies how we frame clients’ problems and shape their journey toward wholeness. You’ll discover:
- The key elements of the attachment perspective on personality and its significance for clinical intervention
- The process of change and the elements of the EFT Tango
- Micro-interventions to gradually move clients into transformative moments where vulnerabilities are encountered with balance and competence
- The applicability of EFIT with clients suffering from a range of symptoms and issues
|Manual – Emotionally Focused Therapy for Individuals (811 KB)||17 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Introduction to Susan Johnson
Introduction to Emotionally Focused Individual Therapy
- Summary of EFT w/ Couples
- The Focus of EFIT
- Importance of Attachment Theory
- Case Study Video 1: Natalie
Understanding the Theory Behind Emotionally Focused Therapy & Emotionally Focused Individual Therapy
- Attachment Theory Implications for Practice
- Core Tenets of Attachment Theory
Emotionally Focused Individual Therapy
- Goals of EFIT
- How to Reach EFIT Goals
- EFIT Stages & Steps
- 5 Basic Moves of EFIT
- Dancing the EFT Tango
- Exercise: Tango Dance Move 3
- Case Study Video 2: Natalie
Dr. Sue Johnson, is an author, clinical psychologist, researcher, professor, popular presenter and speaker and a leading innovator in the field of couple therapy and adult attachment. Sue is the primary developer of Emotionally Focused Couples and Family Therapy (EFT), which has demonstrated its effectiveness in over 30 years of peer-reviewed clinical research.
Sue Johnson is founding Director of the International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy (ICEEFT) and Distinguished Research Professor at Alliant University in San Diego, California, and Professor, Clinical Psychiatry at the University of British Columbia, Canada, as well as Professor Emeritus, Clinical Psychology, at the University of Ottawa, Canada.
Dr. Johnson is the author of numerous books and articles including Attachment Theory in Practice: EFT with Individuals, Couples and Families (2019) The Practice of Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy: Creating Connection (3rd edition, 2019) and Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy with Trauma Survivors (2002).
Sue trains behavioral health providers in EFT worldwide and consults to the over 75 international institutes and affiliated centers who practice EFT. She also consults to Veterans Affairs and the U.S. and Canadian militaries.
Financial: Susan Johnson receives compensation as a tenured professor for the University of Ottawa. She receives royalties as an author for Little Brown, ICEEFT, Brunner Routledge, and Guilford Press. Dr. Johnson receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Susan Johnson has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Emotionally Focused Therapy for Individuals – Susan Johnson course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Emotionally Focused Therapy for Individuals – Susan Johnson courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Emotionally Focused Therapy for Individuals – Susan Johnson courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Emotionally Focused Therapy for Individuals – Susan Johnson course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Emotionally Focused Therapy for Individuals – Susan Johnson course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Emotionally Focused Therapy for Individuals – Susan Johnson course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Emotionally Focused Therapy for Individuals – Susan Johnson course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.