Acquire the Ethical and Legal Issues in Private Practice -Navigating the Top Challenges – Terry Casey Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Ethical and Legal Issues in Private Practice -Navigating the Top Challenges by Terry Casey,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Terry Casey
- 6 Hours 13 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Dec 20, 2019
There is no way around it…getting into private practice puts you at greater risk for ethical violations and legal exposure.
Working for a larger company provides you with a legal safety net that you take for granted and now that you’re in private practice, that full responsibility falls upon you.
Many ethical situations are unique to private practice. How you handle them and, more importantly, the steps you take to avoid them are critical.
Watch this recording and you’ll learn:
- How to implement policies & processes to avoid thorny ethical and legal situations.
- The legal and ethical dilemmas that arise from the business aspects for running a private practice.
- How to handle the isolation and boundary-setting ethical issues that are common with private practice.
End the stress and worry about the risks you face in private practice. Your professional liability is at stake, purchase today!
|Manual – Ethical and Legal Issues in Private Practice (2.73 MB)||115 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Private Practice Best Practices – Avoiding Legal & Ethical Issues
- What Is and Isn’t a Private Practice
- What are the Goals for Your Business?
- Choose an Ethical Model to Refer to and Apply
- Services You Do and Don’t Provide
- Screening for Potential Clients
- Policies – The Good, The Bad & the Ugly
- Create an Effective Policy Plan for Your Practice
- Intake and Informed Consent Process & Policies
- Understanding Risk – What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You
- How to Avoid Being Sued – An Ounce of Prevention
Financial and Business Issues in Private Practice – Ethical Dilemmas
- Referrals, Gifts & Bartering – Ethical Issues
- Example Case – “Gifts, Referrals & More: Stephen’s New Practice”
- Marketing Your Practice and Yourself to the Public – What’s Ethical?
- Client Testimonials
- Example Case – “Dr. Jones’ Website”
- Fee Policy – Applying Best Practices to Avoid Trouble
- Usual & Customary Fee
- Sliding Scales
- Pro Bono Publico
- Insurance Provider Networks
- Unhappy Customers – How to Avoid Legal Issues
- Example Case – “The Unhappy Client: Linda’s Refund Demand”
- Multiple Services – Blurred Lines & Ethics
- Example Case – “Maggie’s New Revenue Stream”
- LLC vs. Partnership vs. Sole Proprietorship – What’s Best for You?
- Multiple Private Practice Roles – What Hat Do You Wear?
- Relationships with Colleagues/Competitors
Boundary Issues in Private Practice – Top Challenges
- Why Boundary Issues are more Important in Private Practice
- Isolation – The Slippery Slope of Multiple Relationships
- Power Differentials – Clients, Employees, Supervisees
- Top Boundary Challenges in Private Practice
- Example Case – “The Coffee Shop”
- Example Case – “The Long-term Client”
Technology in Private Practice – Legal & Ethical Issues
- Social Media Policies to Implement
- Example Case – “Ashley’s Tweets”
- Distance Therapy – 6 Keys to Practice
- Online Listing Services
- Practice Management Software and Electronic Medical Records
Record-Keeping in a Private Practice
- Establishing Written Record-keeping Policies
- HIPAA – What you Need to Know
- FERPA – What you Need to Know
- Privacy Policies
Working with Minors in Private Practice
- Informed Consent Policies & Procedures for Minors
- Establishing Who has Authority for Consent
- Know Your Rights – Responding to Records Requests for Minors
- Example Case – “Celeste and Her Father”
TERRY CASEY, PhD, is a licensed psychologist, HSP health service provider with over 30 years of professional experience, including a 16-year tenure as the director of counseling & psychological services for a non-profit agency with over 30 counselors at over a dozen locations. He is in private practice in Franklin Tennessee, teaches ethics and professional issues in counseling at Lipscomb University’s graduate program in clinical mental health counseling, and guest lectures at Trevecca Nazarene University’s PhD program in Clinical counseling. Dr. Casey also served for several years as the chair of the ethics committee for the Tennessee Licensed Professional Counselors’ Association and in an advisory capacity for graduate counseling programs at two universities. He has presented frequently on ethics to organizations such as the American Counseling Association, the Tennessee Licensed Professional Counselors Association, the Nashville Area Association of Christian Counselors, and others. For more information, visit his practice website at rencounselingtn.com.
Financial: Dr. Terry Casey maintains a private practice. He is an adjunct faculty member at Lipscomb University. Dr. Casey receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Dr. Terry Casey is a member of the American Psychological Association and the American Counseling Association.
Buy the Ethical and Legal Issues in Private Practice -Navigating the Top Challenges – Terry Casey course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Ethical and Legal Issues in Private Practice -Navigating the Top Challenges – Terry Casey courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Ethical and Legal Issues in Private Practice -Navigating the Top Challenges – Terry Casey courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Ethical and Legal Issues in Private Practice -Navigating the Top Challenges – Terry Casey course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Ethical and Legal Issues in Private Practice -Navigating the Top Challenges – Terry Casey course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Ethical and Legal Issues in Private Practice -Navigating the Top Challenges – Terry Casey course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Ethical and Legal Issues in Private Practice -Navigating the Top Challenges – Terry Casey course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.